<USS Meridian> FW: CPA Needs You!

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:09:54 -0700

Hey guys, I would seriously consider this. It's fun to dabble in the academy now and then. Plus, you can make new friends and even tell people of our ship and the experiences you've had on sims. Good opportunity.

- The Captain

Captains, Commanders, I'd like to impose on your generosity and ask you to forward this to your crews.

Remember the fun you had in the Academy? Remember the pride you felt when someone told you what a great idea you had, or job you did, or in incredible feeling that you got when you graduated? I do, and it's been many, many years since I was a Cadet.

Simply stated, I need your help. I need a favor from you. From each one of you.

Currently, we have three Academies, 9:00 on Monday and Tuesday, 10:00 on Friday, and the Lounge on Wednesday nights. I need you to pick two Academies a month to come and play at. I'm not asking you to Host, or even recruit. I just want you to play.

Why am I asking this? Easy. Isn't it more fun to play on your regular sim when there are more people there? Of course it is. Everyone's been through the frustration of trying to struggle through with just a few players.

Come and play in the Academy. I would consider it a personal favor.

Admiral Gem Rhee
- Celestial Prime Alliance