<USS Lovisa> Aug 17 06 Lovisa sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:12:50 EDT

VAdm Radetzky:     ** BEGIN SIM **
VAdm Radetzky:     :frowns at the security report that the bad peeps are in
the brig:
joymudd:     :: Waving the relief team over to join the AT ::
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::keeps watch over the unconscious Sivaoans::
Isa Revived:     ::unbuckles ... opens shuttle door:: Man ... I'm sure glad
to be back.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::In TR 2 waiting to beam down:: +Radetzky+ Moonshadows
to Admiral ... any changoe of orders?
Mara Ryell:     :: watching Sarah::
VAdm Radetzky:     +Moon+   Nyet.   You 'n Lt. Zel go to Ennien 'n mek them
knock it off.
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::quietly::   I think they should be all right, once
they wake up.
joymudd:     :: Pulls out tricorder, and scans for life forms with weapons,
and testing whether they have Lovisa comm badges. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Ens Muldoon> Commander Mollin, Lovisa crew!
Mara Ryell:     ::not so quietly:: And you?
joymudd:     :: Occasionally glances at Benjaman, making sure he doesn't
manage to stumble into trouble ::
Isa Revived:     +Bridge+ Bridge this is Sanjay ... we are in main Shuttlebay
and will be reporting as soon as we can get there.
VAdm Radetzky:     +Sanjay+   How 'r you feeleen?   Hokay.
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     Benjamin> ::is not so good at stumbling... much better
at crawling::
Drizzella GL0n:     :::::watching Lt Krupley approach with Ensign
Muldoon:::::
Isa Revived:     +Alex+ Shaken but not stirred, Sir.
VAdm Radetzky:     Tr Chief> :to Moon:   Are you ready?
Mara Ryell:     ::hears Ens. Muldoon and goes out to greet the team::   We've
got Sivaoans here in need of medical attention.
VAdm Radetzky:     +Sanjay+   Eh?   Hokay.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Muldoon and Malloy> ::Go hunting, phasers out, ignoring
welcome homes::
Mara Ryell:     ((that's right, isn't it?))
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::soft sigh::   I'll be all right too.   It's just...
well, kind of annoying being so very pregnant and trying to get everything
done.
Isa Revived:     OK Rikka let's get our rears in gears huh? ::grins and walks
to TL with her::
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ((They are unconscious, mostly.   Should be waking up
one by one soonly.))
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::giggles::   Rear in gear.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Muldoon &qt> Commander Mollin,,are your people all
right?
joymudd:     :: Watches everything settling back under control ::
Isa Revived:     ::enters TL with Rikka:: Bridge. ::TL moves::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Nods to TR chief and steps up on pad:: Ready CHief
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::looks up to Muldoon::   I think we're fine.... so
far.
Isa Revived:     Your head any better Rikka?
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::goes to see the Sivaoans for herself:::::
VAdm Radetzky:     TR Chf>   Alright.   I have you beaming in one hundred
meters north of the camp to avoid startling anyone.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Do you need help ma;am, do you need Medical or more
security?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Thank you CHief, I have my knife and claws, I will
bÂfine
VAdm Radetzky:     Tr Chf>   Energizing.
VAdm Radetzky:     (Zel, you with Moon?)
VAdm Radetzky:     Alex> :bites his knuckle, staring at the unknown base:
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::thinks::   We may want to have some anti-nausea
medication handy in case anyone wakes up with an upset stomach.
Drizzella GL0n:     (Yes....I had thought we had beamed down already...duh!)
Rikka Kilgarran:     As soon as I shielded I felt better.   When we got back
here I unshielded and it's fine.
Mara Ryell:     ::walks over to Joy::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Malloy +Lovisa+Medical team to my location!
Isa Revived:     Good. ::TL doors open onto Bridge::
joymudd:     :: Looks up as Mara approaches ::
VAdm Radetzky:     :spins in the comfy chair as Sanjay enters the bridge:
VAdm Radetzky:     Vat happpened out there??
Mara Ryell:     ::shrugs::   Kinda in the way back over there.
joymudd:     A least you can recognize the way...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Waits for Zel:: Off to Ennien!
Mara Ryell:     ::looks at Joy, slight confusion on her face::
Isa Revived:     ::steps out:: Hard to explain Sir. When we got down there
... there was this pain we both felt and it became unbearable. And those
readings I was getting on sensors ... off the scale.
joymudd:     Am I being cryptic?
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   Moon and Zel show up near the path leading to
the town.   The Welcome Homes think this is neat and start bombarding them.
VAdm Radetzky:     Vat kynd of reedingz?
Mara Ryell:     Very.   Or maybe I'm being rather thick.
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::sheilding herself from the barrage of nuts:::::
joymudd:     Attempted humor.   Not my strong point.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     To Zel> We should be safe, if anything d angerous was
around rtËÂÂwelcome homes would let us know
joymudd:     Or maybe we are in a humor dead zone.   Possible?
Mara Ryell:     ::nods::   Very possible.
Isa Revived:     Strange readings, some sort of radiation I'd never seen
before. It's in the shuttle's databanks so it'll take a while to download.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Moon> I remember.....
joymudd:     Stun them all, let Q sort them out...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail loops:: Maybe you are more adult than I
thought... welcome to my village!   ::Walks into clearing::
Mara Ryell:     ::turns quickly::   Q?
joymudd:     Not to worry.   Just...   attempting humor again.    Testing the
strength of the no humor field.
joymudd:     Beyond my capability to breach, apparently.   :: small smile ::
Drizzella GL0n:     (Someone invite Geoff to the room....via AIM)
VAdm Radetzky:     Alex>   Radiation :ponders:   Radiation ken certainlee
hurt peeple.    Lessee if shieldz block.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Adult male> ::Walks up:: Ar you not the daughter of
Dust Settles?
Isa Revived:     ::goes to Tac console and begins the download::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     >Malloy> Medical on way Commander Mollin
Drizzella GL0n:     :::trunginaround at the voice:::::
Drizzella GL0n:     *turning
OnlineHost:     âGeoff Mercidaâ has entered the room.
Isa Revived:     Not exactly a place I'd like to visit again in that
condition.
VAdm Radetzky:     :to helm:   Tayk us to moon.   Standard orbit.   Shieldz
up.
Isa Revived:     (( Evening Geoff ))
Mara Ryell:     ::rubs the back of her neck::   I'm not helping.   Got any
ideas for being useful?
Geoff Mercida:     ((I made it whew))
Mara Ryell:     ((heya Geoff))
VAdm Radetzky:     :looks up at Geoff:   Vhen ve in orbeet around moonbays,
tell me if radiation coming from moonbays that kauses headaychs is penetrating
shieldz, da?
Drizzella GL0n:     (welcome....::::glomp:: )
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Adult Male> I am Fire cCloud to Ennien, WElcome to the
Village, human   ::Makes forma greeeting gesture::
Isa Revived:     Aye Sir. ::raises shields and lays in course::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Hiya Geoff!!))
Isa Revived:     ::sets out for moon::
Geoff Mercida:     ((so where you guys want me?))
joymudd:     It looks like diplomacy is starting.   I think Moonshadows
should lead, but we might want to be available.
VAdm Radetzky:     (Read my line above. Then find some sensors. )
Drizzella GL0n:     >FireCloud> I am ClawsReadyto
Kronos....greetings....::::makes the gesture:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::at the science station scanning stuff::
OnlineHost:     âCdr Sarah Mollinâ has left the room.
joymudd:     :: Starts drifting slowly towards where the felines are greeting
one another ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Fire Cloud> ::Tail loops:: so, you have Walked?
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   FireCloud to Ennien seems...like something is
off.   Something very subtle.   Almost like he's struggling to be polite.
Mara Ryell:     For diplomacy?   That's all you.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Ive come to meet wih the council, there is great
trouble on Sivao
joymudd:     Well, if you want to stay out of it, be my guest, but I think
I'd best make an attempt at being useful.
Drizzella GL0n:     >FireCloud> Indeed I have....::::watching him, laying a
hand on her knife in the belt::::
Mara Ryell:     ::nods, lingers in the background a bit::
OnlineHost:     âCdr Sarah Mollinâ has entered the room.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Sniffs the air, smells an atmosphere of general
sadness, fear and anger:: To Fire Colud> You have heard I sense
OnlineHost:     âRikka Kilgarranâ has left the room.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::still locked in his eternal struggle for keeping
the corridors of the Lovisa patroled::
Isa Revived:     Establishing standard orbit around moon.
joymudd:     :: Stands on the edge of Moonshadow's conversation, available if
Moonshadows wants to introduce, but not pushing herself in.   ::
OnlineHost:     âRikka Kilgarranâ has entered the room.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     (( ::Looks for human circling her:: ))
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns to Radeztky::   I show nothing penetrating the
shields admiral::
VAdm Radetzky:     :literally prrs:    Da!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     TO Fireclud:: And thi Lawbound to Tiffafny's, she has
also walked
VAdm Radetzky:     Ve fynd out vhat radiation doez, and how far it goez.
Now ve know ve kan go bak if ve kareful.
joymudd:     :: Imitates the claw gesture, though lacking the claws...   ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Fire cloud &qt> ::Repeats gesture:: I greet Âou
Lawbound
joymudd:     :: Steps a little closer after she does so ::
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::checking on her patients::
joymudd:     I greet you as well.
Mara Ryell:     ::hangs back, looking over the surroundings::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Malloy waits for med team, then starts to scout
village::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     The council meets daily, you will be welcome... I must
go, walk in peace all of you
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::MEd team beams down with Ens Reed of Security::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Add Fire cloud to previous statement))
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::notices that a few of the adults, and the two babies
she Healed, are beginning to wake::
joymudd:     I would seek to walk in peace.   It might be a hard path to find
in the short term.
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   Ennien camp looks....like a dark mirror of
itself.   Perhaps in reaction to the humans and drugged sivaoans....   The few
Sivaoans to be seen seem ... displeased.
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::standing back...but gets sudden urge and heads to the
bushes..losing her lunch::::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Medics scatter and begin scanning Sivaoians,
administering antidotes::
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     Bushes> ::wilt instantly from the remains of Klingon
food::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks around:: This is not good... People are not
happy... Lawbound, Claws Ready, stay close
Geoff Mercida:     ::hands a PADD to the admiral::   My initial report on the
radiation Admial.
joymudd:     :: Looks to make sure that Mara isn't too far away ::
VAdm Radetzky:     Da? :looks at it:
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Radetzky+ Moonshadows to Adm Redetzky... beam down
compleat, contact made, trhÂre is great anger and sadness ËÂre, goin to the
main
clearing   to meet thÂcouncil
Mara Ryell:     ::is keeping an eye on everything, distinctly uncomfortable::
VAdm Radetzky:     :frowns:   Iz strayng.   Vhat kauses thees?
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::sits in one corner of the big tent, watching the
medics and supervising Benjamin and the waking Sivaoan cubs::
Mara Ryell:     ::approaches Zel::   You okay?
Geoff Mercida:     ::taps the PADD::   Well admiral the radiaton seems to
consist of something very similiar to brain waves.   But if you look closely
you'll notice that they are on a different frequency.
VAdm Radetzky:     +Moon+   Da?   Iz good.   Eny trouble?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Adm+No trouble, but there seems to be an atmosphere of
great tension Admral
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::standing up straight again::::>Mara>
Uh...yeah....just a bug I think...
VAdm Radetzky:     :frowning:   Hmm.....
VAdm Radetzky:     Vhat kan kause thees?   Thees too powerful to be person.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Claws Ready, are you unwell?   ::Sniffs her friend
closely::
Drizzella GL0n:     >Moon> a Bit nauseous but I will be okay....
Geoff Mercida:     ::Looks at the admiral::   No it has to be a machine of
some sort.   No person could cause this kind of a reading.   It does lead to
some outstanding hypothesis though dosent it.....   I mean if you think about
it......
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   Two Sivaoans at the other end of camp had been
exchanging words for awhile.   One drops his pack and shoves the other.   Claws
unsheathe.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail loops:: In academy, I was teased about
hairballs, Claws Ready
VAdm Radetzky:     Alex>   Da?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Sees the fight start:: Oh no, a fight
joymudd:     :: Flicks her head towards the developing skirmish ::
Isa Revived:     (( cat fight? ))
VAdm Radetzky:     (:X)
joymudd:     :: Decides this is not her fight, tries to respond more or less
as the uninvolved locals are. ::
VAdm Radetzky:     Alex>   Vat iz hypothesis?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Watches fight develop, does not interfere::
Mara Ryell:     ::frowns at Zel::   If you sa-- ::turns head at the sound of
the skirmish, and moves in that direction::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::nods::::
VAdm Radetzky:     Locals> :seem more irritated that a fight's starting
rather than caring who wins:
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks over at the admiral::   Oh I'm sorry admiral I
started to think to myself...
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::doesn't feel so good... feels cranky and bitchy::
Mara Ryell:     ::pauses near Moon::   We let them fight it out?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Ms Ryell... do not interfere, you are not adult
OnlineHost:     âAdmiralKetchumâ has entered the room.
Geoff Mercida:     ::taps his PADD::   This radiation seems to be brainwave
patterns so therotically you could stimulate any part of the brain you wanted
to.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     WE let them fight unless they do not break at the
squawk
OnlineHost:     âAdmiralKetchumâ has left the room.
Mara Ryell:     ::stands stiffly, clearly even more tense::
OnlineHost:     âAdmiralKetchumâ has entered the room.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Security people come back, form a nervous ring around
Commander Mollin and medcs::
joymudd:     :: Nods to Moonshadows, resolves not to be the first one in,
even after the squawk. ::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::keeping up with Moon, although NOT anxious to have to
get between the large cats:::
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   Sivao # 1 successfully throws
his...adversary...several feet by his pack.   Sivao # 2 fumbles in the pack....
joymudd:     :: Figures, they have seen too much violence from human looking
people, even if Joy is trying to honor their culture. ::
Isa Revived:     Whatever that ... machine ... is, it may have the potential
to be used as a formidable weapon, if it's capable of doing that.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Walks up to fight, watches... a crowd gathers::
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::lies down on her side, suddenly feeling odd pain, and
oblivious to Benjamin crawling away at top speed::
Mara Ryell:     ::restless, but continues to hang back::
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods::   But think its also capable of many other things
to.
VAdm Radetzky:     Alex> nods to Geoff:   Da, I see problem.   :frowns:   Ve
hav to go bak.   Tayk shielded runabout.....tayk vhat precautions you
kan....fynd out vhat this macheen iz.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Does not see sarah::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Muldoon> ::Sees Sarah:: Commander!   MEDIC!!!
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   Sivao # 2 draws....    A PLASMA PISTOL!
Geoff Mercida:     ::points at him self::   Me admiral?
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     Benjamin> ::gleefully exploring everything at ankle
level::
Mara Ryell:     ::hears Muldoon, turns to see Benjamin exploring::
VAdm Radetzky:     Da.   You.   Starfyr.   Sanjay.
joymudd:     :: Looks for a sone of a size for throwing ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Medic Kildare >::runs up::
Mara Ryell:     ::touches Joy lightly on the shoulder then dashes to
Benjamin::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::draws her dagger and throws:::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::throws his hands up in defense::   I'm not away team
material admiral...
joymudd:     :: If it looks like #2 is about to fire, throws for stunning
strength blow to the head ::
Mara Ryell:     ::scoops Benjamin up::
VAdm Radetzky:     You lern!   Iz eeezee!
VAdm Radetzky:     ** PAUSE SIM **
VAdm Radetzky:     ** PAUSE SIM **
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     Benjamin> ::howls::
VAdm Radetzky:     ** PAUSE SIM **
Mara Ryell:     ::paused::
Cdr Sarah Mollin:     ::umop apisdn wis asned::
Geoff Mercida:     ::pause::
Mara Ryell:     ::feels exactly like Benjamin::
Drizzella GL0n:     :::::she aimed to wound not to kill, dagger hits the
sivaoan's hip...
Isa Revived:     :::umop episdn wis esnad:::

GIF image