<USS Lovisa> A walk in the park

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 22:08:37 EST

OFFICIAL LOG
Ens. Moonshadows to Ennien
CHief of Security
USS LOVISA

Via Comm Badge

ON THE SURFACE OF LEGES III

I have located the wayward Miss Kilgarran and mad contact with the head of
the school.   SHe has been most urbane, and I see no danger.   In case, I have
sent out my team with orders to scout around, but maintain a low and non
threatening profile.

Classes have ended and Miss Kilgarran is leading me to her parents, which her
Psi talent has located.

They make very fine tea here....

PAUSE LOG ******************************************************************
Resume Log
Via Comm Badge

I have been contacted by the other Sivaoan ensign, Starseeker to Ennien. who
has a message from the ship for me.   She is up path, which young Ms.
Kilgarran is leading me, I suspect the child is impatient with the pace I am
forced to
use.

I look forward to seeing Starseeker, she will be the first of my people I
have seen since Academy leave.

LOG ENDS
It had been a very nice little tea party, she thought.   All that had been
missing was a rabbit, a mouse and a Mad Hatter.

Moonshadows followed the child up the path.   The school had been pleasant,
although being mobbed by children who did not understand âhuggingâ was a
nerve
rattler for the Sivaoan had been a strain.   On reflection, Moon thought she
liked the attention, and cubs of others would have to do, as she was not able
to take festival and choose a mate this year.   Besides, all of them showed
good manners and did not pull her tail.

She wondered what the Lovisa crew would react to a littler of Sivaoan cubs
and her tail looped.   With eidetic memories, Sivaoan cubs mentally matured at
an age which always seemed to shock humans.   They could ask the most amazing q
uestions - and understand the answers!

It was a great day for a walk, although Rikka had little use for the ground.
 Leges III... Home, as they called it, seemed a most agreeable place.
Little in the way of forest or bush for nasty creatures to lurk in, and the
relatively frail, clawless fangless humanoids went unarmed.   Although, come to
think
of it, their powers might be capable of dealing with any danger, zooming them
out of harms way.

Moon went back on alert.

She chatted with the child, assuring her that as a cub, Moon had often been
cuffed by adults, she seemed to have a propensity for trouble.

Rikka pointed and told her that Alex and Sarah were âthat wayâ, again the
Sivaoan was amazed at the talents shown by the child.   It must be nice not to
need a tricorder...

She assured Rikka that there was no need to worry, as the Comm Badge could
locate her instantly should the ship want her, the child was mollified.

As if it were a cue, the badge beeped and Starseeker to Ennien called.   It
seemed there was a massage and could Moon wait where she was.

LOG RESUMES

I have been contacted by Starseeker to Ennien, Medical ensign.   I am to meet
her for a message.

PAUSE
RESUME
I have contacted the Security Party and ordered immediate beam up.   I too am
to beam up and report to Mr. Bennigan.   Have I caused trouble again?

At least I have met the other Sivaoan in our crew.

LOG ENDS