[ussgeorgetown] Houses on Fire

  • From: TKilyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:10:04 EST

Houses on Fire
by Tyee t'Sen and Aidoaneth tr'Ghaladriel
Love is a  fire.  Whether it will warm your heart or burn down your house,
you can  never tell.--Joan Crawford
***warning***adult content

Sick Bay was, for once, relatively  quiet.  Federation medical facilities
were usually as quiet as Galae ones  but this ship's was hardly ever remotely
normal.  It gave Aidoaneth a  headache most of the time.  At least he had one
less thing to cause a  headache to be worse.  His son was safe with Talibah. He
almost smiled at  that except the staff seemed to be bothered when he smiled.
They still do  not trust me, he mused, and then he really did smile.

Ow, Tyee thought with a snort of  embarrassed humour.  She was limping badly
and there was still a small  trickle of green blood down one of her cheeks.
One sparring session today  and she was hobbling.  It was beyond embarrassing
that one of her own men  had put her on her ass so easily.  With a small
grumble, she limped into  Sick Bay.  "Maenak?" she said as she spied a
definitely
Romulan  man.

His head jerked up at the sound of  Rihannsu being spoken in a decidedly
feminine voice, one that did not belong to  that poor slip of a girl who was so
afraid of him.  Then one brow went  up.  Ie, Rihanha for sure. He stood slowly,
cautiously.  If that susse  thrai Melian had finally found, him he was not
going to go out without a  fight.  "Ie," he said slowly.  "Hwiiy?"

"A Marine commander on board," Tyee  said, her eyes narrowed, one hand now
rested on her kaleh.  "One of my men  was a little too enthusiastic.  Hwiiy?"

Dark eyes stared, boring holes into  her as he attempted to determine if she
was some sort of damned spy.   "S'Ghaladriel," he said carefully.  "I have
been here quite some  time.  Did you just find me?"

"Ie, I've been here barely a month,"  Tyee said, her eyes watching everything
he did.  What if he was one of  tr'Cruak's people?  But if he'd been here as
long as he claimed, how could  he know Aylin and herself would come?  "t'Sen,"
she added, waiting and  watching to see if the name meant anything to him.

He gave a minimal shrug, arms folded  over his chest.  Melian was stupid in
some ways.  She always had her  dirty work done by people who didn't want their
own hands dirty.  Judging  from the few words the woman, whose name was
unfamiliar, spoke, his first wife  would not have deigned to hire a lower class
assassin.  The physician in  him wanted to address her injuries but the
Rihannsu
sense of survival was  stronger.  He wasn't going to do a damned thing until
he was sure.   "There are, so far as I was aware, only three other Rihanha
aboard.  You  were not one of them."

"Na but my paehne is," Tyee said as  she stared at him.  "I am here to
protect her."

"You are that girl's  ri'nanov?"  He shook his head as recognition dawned.
He almost sighed  with relief.  "Ie, you are.  Think then: I was the one who
threatened  the lot of you if the baby cried for no reason."

Tyee blinked just once and then  nodded.  "Ie, you are."  Her hand dropped
from her kaleh and she  seemed to slump slightly with relief.  "Then help me,
or
at the least show  me where I can stop the bleeding."

Veruul, he snorted at himself.   Pay attention next time or there will be no
next time.  He approached her  then and slid an arm under her shoulders so
that there would be less weight on  the ankle..  "The bleeding first and then
the
limb.  How did you do  this?"

"Sparring with my men," Tyee  snorted.  "I had no idea their bionic
enhancements would mean they were so  very much stronger and faster.  They
wiped the
floor with me, quite  literally."

He didn't quite laugh but neither  did he try to hide the attempt.  "Not a
practioner of the llaekh-ae'rl?" he  asked mildly even as he picked up the
dermal regenerator.

"I am," she huffed, "but trust me  when I say the Field Marshall has taught
them all really, really well.   They all know a form called... Kung Fu.  It is
like but unlike  llaekh-ae'rl.  All I can say is I am glad I was not fighting
her because  she is a true adept at it."  She glanced up into dark eyes that
were  laughing at her and for just a moment she allowed the idiocy of the
situation  fill her and she actually laughed, bright and clear.  "I think I
will
talk  to the Enarrain and ask for some lessons to refresh if he has the time
and
 inclination."

"He will if his hands are not  full.  I practice when I can but..."  He
shrugged as he leaned to  inspect the cut.  "I am a precise man though I
believe
the staff here  prefers the word picky.  I do not wish to leave you with a
scar."

"I would rather you didn't, I  already have one in plain sight, I'd rather
not have two," she snorted.  He  had that disinfectant smell of all doctors but
under that was the earthy spice  of the Rihanha, and it was soothing somehow.
She tugged down the high  collar of her uniform to show a deep scar that ran
the width of her neck.   "A present from those I do not wish to name."

His blood ran cold and he shook his  head sharply.  "Then don't name them,"
he said quietly.  "Words still  have power in this part of the galaxy and I
have no wish to call certain people  down on anyone.  Your paehne thinks I am
one
of them."

"Na," she breathed, the shock clear  in her eyes.  "You are not or I'd have
found you and killed you before  now.  My paehne is... confused is the best way
to put it.  I have come  to accept her choice of husband but I still dislike
his methods."

"Commander Menkara?  He is odd  but he is not a bad man.  Of that I am quite
sure even if he is one of the  Sundered," he told her, keeping his eyes on his
work as much to see what he was  doing as it was to contain his anger.

"Na, I do not hate the man.  I  simply do not trust him," Tyee said, sitting
as patiently as she could even if  her fingers had started to itch to throttle
the very people who had put her  little girl in this situation.  "He has put
her in danger at least once and  it is unacceptable."

Aidoaneth shrugged as he shut off  the regenerator, still peering at his
handiwork.  "Very nice," he  murmured.  "There will be some greenness there but
that will go away by  tomorrow."  He made a lifting gesture with his hand.
"Let
me look at  the ankle now."  Dark eyes settled on hers just briefly.  "And
that  said about the commander, I trust very few outside of my sister and her
man."

She shrugged as she pulled herself  onto the nearest biobed and stared at
him.  "I trust only myself with my  paehne's life.  Even her e'lev isn't strong
enough, he still has no true  concept of the dangers."

He hmmphed softly as he carefully  removed her foot wear.  "You did a good
job but let us see what this  machine has to say," he said as he tapped the
biobed's controls.  "I trust  my sister with my son, lhhei.  As much as I like
her
man, even him I do not  trust completely.  Not yet."

"We are a distrustful race,  Maenak.  We never truly trust another completely
until we know them inside  and out," she said with a smirk.

"Are you familiar with the mind  touch those people have, lhhei?" Aidoaneth
asked casually.

"Ie, I know of it though I have  never submitted to one myself," she said as
she looked down and met his  eyes.

"I will apologize to Commander  Menkara if this hurts his cause with you but,
even with that touch, even with  that bond, the one who was my second wife
managed to lie to me, to make a  complete fool of me.  I thought I knew her .
Hnah...I don't care if I  never set eyes on that one again.  The first one is
probably still  after me," he snorted.

"There was little cause to begin  with," Tyee assured him but her eyebrows
raised and she really looked at  him.  He was certainly not an unattractive man
and there was a warmth in  his eyes despite the loss she saw there.

"Then I will cease pleading the  man's case for now and tell you that nothing
is broken," he said, fingers gently  but surely probing the injury site.  "I
find it intensely and perversely  amusing that people keep trying to kill us
all when they ought to be killing the  nameless ones."

"Who is trying to kill you, maenak?"  she asked softly as she winced when he
probed too tightly on the damaged  muscle.

He actually almost laughed.  "I  can tell you are from the capital city,
lhhei, so you will have heard of House  S' Hranduil?  My twin and I were
married
to one of them and she took issue  with how I ended the relationship.  I am
completely  unrepentant."

"I have heard of them," she nodded,  "and of yours, S'Ghaladriel.  Theirs is
spoken of with spite and sneers but  nothing evil is ever said of
S'Ghaladriel."

He offered her a slight bow.   "Hann'yyo for that.  I may never set foot
there again but the name is  important.  My three eldest are there still and so
are my parents. Hnah,  you have two choices, lhhei.  You can ice the ankle for
while and come  back to have the rest healed or you can have it all done now.
 The problem  with the second is, if you do it too often the tissue forgets
how to repair  itself."

"Ice," Tyee said quickly.   "There are many times when I've been glad of my
healing factor, when my whole  life has depended on it."  Absently, her hand
went to the scar around her  throat and she rubbed it lightly, not even aware
she was doing it.

He tilted his head curiously.   "You have a healing factor?  Is it like the
Sundered Ones factor?"   Then he flushed slightly.  "Forgive me, that was
intrusive."

"Na, you are a maenak, you are meant  to ask intrusive questions," she
grinned just as she nodded.  "Ie, I have a  healing factor.  Not as pronounced
as my
paehne's but it has kept me alive  when most would have died.  I had imagined
it normal until I joined the  service and none of my colleagues had it."  She
stared into his dark eyes  and smirked.  "I have just gone several rounds
with mechanically enhanced  Marines and all I had was a scratch and a twisted
ankle.  Did you not think  that strange, rekkhai?"

"I make no judgements upon  patients.  I supposed that you were that good a
fighter, even with the  question of the llaekh-ae'rl.  The Federation Marines
are almost on par  with Rihannsu ones.  Almost."  He walked away to fetch an
ice pack  then looked over his shoulder at her.  "Present company not included
of  course."

"I was not a Marine until I can  here," she snorted as she watched him, her
eyes sweeping up and down his form as  he moved.

"Na?  Well, I was twenty years  in the Galae, all of them as a maenak, as is
my brother," he told her.   Again with an oddly light touch, he laid the pack
on her ankle then he pulled up  a chair, settling himself so that he could be
comfortable.

"Na, I was not Galae technically  either, I was in the service of the
hru'Airifvir and the Praetor but I have  worked with the Galae sometimes," she
said
as she watched him, smiling  slightly.

Aidoaneth forced down a  shudder.  "That woman is quite possibly even more
frightening than the  enarrain," he said with a smirk.  "Can I ask about the
healing factor,  though?  I find that unusual, especially since the Sundered
Ones
achieve  theirs through meditation."

"Let me show you as I have little  medical knowledge and would not know how
to put it into technical terms," she  said as she slipped her kaleh from its
sheath and held it against her arm.   She drew a thin line, not deep but long,
trickle of green blood welling up  from it.  Placing her knife beside her,
she stared at the arm as the cut  knit itself back together before them.  "It
is
simply something I can  do."

Eyes wide, he leaned to inspect the  healing wound.  "Now that is
astounding." he admitted.  "I'm glad your  paehne had it then.  It was probably
the only
thing that kept her child  alive.  You have a beautiful grandchild, lhhei.
I'm pleased she draws  breath."

"As am I," Tyee said with a sad  smile.  "She is truly ouye, even out of such
evil."

Curiosity made him do it.   Those same surgeon's fingers, carefully touched
her cheek where the cut had  been, gently probing.  "Amazing," he said simply.
"The skin is as  soft as if it had never been damaged."

Her eyes stayed firmly open despite  how much she wished to close them and
lean into the touch.  It had been  over a decade since she'd felt a man's touch
as gentle as that.  "I do not  know where the skill came from but I am
grateful for it.  I live because of  it."

"And I find myself glad.  I  adore my sister but it is also very nice to have
another familiar sounding voice  here among the Lloanenn'galae," he told her.
 "I respect the enarrain but  he is not the sort one converses with casually."

"Na," she snorted, "It would be like  being stuck forever with only the
hru'Airifvir for company.  I believe I  would go mad."

He actually laughed out loud at that  then wondered when the last time was
that he did so, outside his family.   "I don't know if he's quite that bad but
get the impression that he  occasionally thinks of me as a noble born trying
to be what he is not.   He's right, of course, but still.."  He chuckled
again.  "Very  funny."

"I have no aspirations to the  nobility," she said, her eyes glittering at
his laugh.  It was definitely a  pleasant sound.  "House S'Sen is not old and
it
is not powerful.  In  fact, it is not even quite a house, more a small
apartment in the  Capitol."

A small part of him thought it was  entirely too bad that she had no such
aspiration, since that would have included  him, but he still offered her
another
smile.  "That doesn't matter.   Our di'nanov taught us that no empire can
hope to stand without its upper strata  respecting the ones under them."  He
made
a mock kick.  "Kick the  support right out from under them, na?  Our House
would na stand without  the aid of those who work for us and we know it."

"My Ri'nanov was in service to a  high House," Tyee told him as she mirrored
his smile, thinking it truly did suit  him.  "And hers before her.  I decided
that if our family were to stay  in service it should be to the Empire and na
to just one House."

"Now that was not only admirable but  wise," he said with a nod.  "Yet you
are here and I doubt you are  exiled..."

"Only in so much as if I step foot  back on the homeworld, the nameless ones
will kill me," she said with a  shrug.  "Not exiled but I cannot return.  I
would not let my paehne  grieve for me a second time if I could do anything
within my power to prevent  it."  As she met his eyes, she smiled again though.

"But I find that  with faces from home that are most certainly easy on the
eyes, I can live with  my loss."

"Much like my own problem then  though my rinam says my children are safe and
sound," he said with a knowing nod  but then he blinked just once, smiling
slowly  as he realized what she  said.  "There is beauty here in the
Lloann'mhrahel but, ie, the familiar is  often more beautiful."

There was a slight tinge of green to  her cheeks as she teased, "Thy are
handsome rather than beautiful, I would  say.  But if you prefer beautiful, ie,
can see that."

He shook a finger at her.  "I  meant you, lhhei," he chuckled.  "My twin's
choices aside, I much prefer  what they call vulcanoid looks.  You are, if I
may
so, a rather lovely  example of the characteristics."

"Ie, you may say so," she said, her  blush extending a little to the tips of
her ears.  "But do not tell my men  that I am so easily pleased by compliments
from handsome men."

"Since there are less than a handful  of people who actually talk to me
outside of what duty requires, you will have  no worries there," he snorted.
Though that strange JAG woman did  say..  He tapped the tip of one of her ears.

"Pretty.  Don't let  the Marines damage those."

She caught his fingers as they moved  from her ear and smiled sweetly at him.
 "I am sure my maenak can fix any  cuts or scratches I gain from sparring
with the cyborgs.  So long as he  does it personally."

"Yours, am I?" he asked with a sly  grin.  Mindful of her injury, he leaned
forward in the chair, carefully  propping an elbow on the edge of the biobed.
"Hnah, you do know there are  two other doctors who practice here, correct?
Competent if na  Rihannsu.."

"Ie but they are not you, rekkhai,"  she said with a tease as she leaned
forward, bringing her closer to  him.

"And they are female," he teased in  return.

"See?  I have chosen well I  think," she grinned as she reached over and
tapped his nose.

"And what shall we do about  this?  You with your daughter who fears and
distrusts me and me with my  little boy?" he asked, his eyes not leaving hers.

"And neither of us with wedding  bracelets," she added, sinking into that
gaze.  "I believe we are old  enough to decide what we want for ourselves.
Perhaps my trusting you will  help her trust you a little more."

His hand settled on hers, finding it  both soft and strong.  It felt good to
have a hand in his.  "Very  true, lhhei, though there is one small problem."

"Ie, what is that?" she asked softly  as she leaned in even closer.

"I have no intention of kissing a  woman whose name I don't know."  They had
been so busy, first in  distrusting each other and then getting to know each
other, that he only knew  her House name nor had he offered his own personal
name.  Good manners  would not allow them to directly ask the question.  His
offhand flirt of a  comment was as close to that as he could get.  "Silly, na?"

"Perhaps," she said as her heart  really did flutter in her chest.  "I am
Tyee t'Sen," she told him as she  reached over to touch his cheek so lightly.
"Now you know my name, I  believe I am owed a kiss."

"In which case, Aidoaneth  tr'Ghaladriel is pleased to live up to his
promise."  He leaned forward  slightly to gently touch his lips to hers.  It
was soft
and mostly chaste  but still managed to add color to his cheeks.  "If I did
more than that, we  would both be in a great deal of trouble."

"Ie but we'd be happier than we have  been," she murmured as she cupped his
face in her hands, stroking the smooth  skin of his cheeks with her thumbs.  "I
have no duties for now until  tomorrow morning.  If it is thy wish, come and
find me when you are done  here."  Her eyes smouldered with some unspoken
promise before she leaned in  and kissed him once more.

Frustration did not suit him well.  He had responsibilities but never had he
been derelict in them.   Ever.  Fortunately, his hearing caught the sound of
the main bay doors  opening.  He turned to see them admit Seren.  "Thank the
Elements.  Excuse me, Tyee."  With a bow and a promising look, he  stride away,
approaching Seren.  "Mr. Deaver, I would appreciate it greatly  if you would
cover my shift a while.  I need to escort my patient  home."

Seren spied Tyee there on the bed  and shrugged minutely.  "Marines and ice,
not an uncommon sight.  My  pleasure, Doctor."

Tyee grinned as she watched them and  offered the Vulcan a slight inclination
of her head.  "Hann'yyo, rekkhai, I  find hobbling most unseemly."

"No problem.  I live with a  Marine.  I know how delicate the sensibilities
can be," Seren said mildly  as he watched the doctor help her to her feet.

"Hann'yyo. Mr. Deaver. I shall  return the time one day," Aidoaneth stated,
seemingly all business.

Putting her arm around Aidoaneth,  Tyee leaned into his side as if she really
did need the support even if the  ankle itself had stopped hurting a while
ago.  She was pressed close to his  side and his scent filled her nose, it was
intoxicating.

His expression was all business,  especially in the face of Marine dignity,
but Aidoaneth couldn't help but feel  how warm she was, how very well she fit
next to him.  "You do realize," he  said mildly, "that I usually chase my
patients out rather than escort them,  ie?"

"Then I am honoured, maenak, to be  so well treated," she said with a light
tease, leaning into him just a little  more.  If she could have willed them
back to her cabin, she would  have.

"You had best lead me or tell me  where you want to go," he murmured.  "I am
fortunate that whoever sees to  such things has allowed me to keep the
quarters I had but I have no idea where  Marines reside."

"First we need the turbolift," she  whispered, almost purring at the thought
of what was going to happen once they  got back to her cabin.  "Then the
Marine deck and then my cabin is a short  walk.  Then..." she left it hanging,
promise and a tease.

"Then I feel like a teenaged boy  sneaking out for the night when I tell my
sister that I will not be on duty nor  will I be home," he said with a chuckle.
Aneirin would be perfectly happy with  her.  Of that he had no fear.  "Thee
are making a youth of me,  Tyee."

"Then it is more than time for us  both to have a little youth," she said as
they slid into the turbolift.   The moment she knew they were alone, she
kissed him hard, gripping him to  her.

He would have been surprised if he  could think.  Instead, Aidoaneth did what
he wanted to do: he wanted to  feel.  Strong hands held the fervent embrace
as passionately as it was  given as he inhaled the scent of her.  Those same
hands had time to slide  slowly down her side, brushing the curve of a breast
and the dip of her  waist.

It had been too long since she'd  been with a man for just the pleasure of
being with him.  She had done many  things in the service of the hru'Airifvir
and the Praetor but finally she would  allow herself to do something for
herself.  Flicking her tongue into his  mouth, she found the bottom edge of his
tunic
and slid her hands beneath it,  slowly sliding until she felt the warmth of
the skin at his waist.

Oh to feel for simply the sake of  feeling...not caring if they were
relatively in public, he groaned in outright  in outright pleasure.  He was NOT
going
to compare mentally.  He  promised himself.  He had to.  "Elements, woman..."
Fingers  tightened through the shiny cap of dark hair on her head.  "Why is
this  damned lift taking so long?"

"As the hevam say, a watched pot  never boils," she teased as the lift came
to a stop and the doors slid  open.  She almost jumped back then giggled when
they were still  alone.  "Me, nervous?  Na!  Never," she laughed  brightly.

He laughed out loud and wrapped an  arm around her waist.  Kissing her cheek
soundly, he said, "Laugh  more.  Hearing a woman laugh is a pleasure and, if
any should look at you  cross eyed, ask them how they would like their next
physical."

She peered at him from the side,  smiling a secret smile as they made the
short distance to her cabin.  "So,  this is not one moment of passion,
Aidoaneth?"

"I admit, Tyee, that I can be  difficult in many ways but I am not the sort
of man who uses a lady simply to  spend Passion."  Dark eyes locked on hers.
"There are many things and  people to work through but I think I would rather
work through them than not see  you again.  Thee are a fine Rihanha woman, not
afraid of thy passion.   I like that.  I like it a lot."

As she stepped up to her door, Tyee  pulled him inside, letting the door
slide itself shut before she kissed him  hard.  "Ie?  I am fine enough for the
High Noble?" she teased, her  teeth nipping at his lips as she found her way
under his tunic again.   "Would thee have me on thy arm, Aidoaneth?  An equal?"

"Why not?" he asked, his hands  trying to find the catches on her clothing.
""You are more noble and  worthy of mnhei'sahe than many of the highborn I've
known."  He breathed on  her neck, smiling slowly at the scent of her,
smelling of a woman.  "You  are an honorable and fierce warrior and you are
equally
so as a ri'nanov.   I would have thee at my side, Tyee."

"I would be worthy of thee,  Aidoaneth," she growled as she dragged his shirt
over his head, dropping it to  the floor so she could run her fingers over
his chest muscles and his strong  shoulders.  She traced her tongue slowly
along
those muscles, allowing her  hands to spread to his back, fanning out as she
held him close.

"You  already are," he said with another groan.  He was used to being in some
 control and he almost laughed out loud when he managed to undo the uniform
she  wore.  Strong fingers slipped beneath the bland fabric and then he did
laugh.  She wore such soft, fine things underneath.  "Thee are all  woman," he
growled, his hand gently squeezing a breast.

It took just one  shrug to get out of the jacket and shirt she wore,
revealing a soft camisole of  green silk.  As pretty as it was, it served
another
purpose, that of  self-preservation.  She had learned over the years that a
vest
of silk  would ease the removal of many a rough bladed knife.  Now though she
was  glad of the softness, the pretty light colour matching the blush she felt
across  the bridge of her nose.  "As thee are all man," she purred as she
flicked  her fingers over his nipples.

He kissed her almost roughly, pulling her  to him though he kept a hand
between them.  That hand traced her shape, a  slow, sly, and heated smile
forming
as the fingers did as hers had done,  kneading the nipple as it sprang up under
his touch.  His mouth moved from  hers, then placing small nips along her
neck and collar bone.  "I am no  Fire child, Tyee, yet I burn for thee."

"I am fire," she groaned as she  slid her hands down to his waist, easing
open his trousers.  "The slow fire  that banks and burns longer then flares to
life, burning hotter and fiercer than  any other."  She traced around the soft
flesh just below the waistband of  his pants, fingers dipping down to play
lower, over his buttocks and round to  the beginnings of the soft hair.

His breath hissed out slowly and  his head fell back as she touched him.
Everywhere she touched  burned.  "Ouye..." he said in a strangled moan even as
his hands reached to  slide away her uniform trousers.  Of course as a Marine
he
expected her to  be in good physical condition but that didn't always mean
appealing or  beautiful.  In her case it did.  Oh Elements did it.

She  stepped easily out of her trousers, dropping his to the floor as she
did.   In just her camisole and panties, she returned her attention to kissing
him all  over, nipping at each ear tip, flicking her tongue along his jawline
and rubbing  her hands deeper inside his shorts.

He made no effort whatsoever to  hide how he felt, his breath growing short
at her attentions.  He kissed  the width of the scar at her neck, cursing
whoever put it there for marring such  beauty, as his hand slipped under her
waistband, caressing the curve of her  backside.  She was driving him ever so
mad
and his fingers spasmed,  clutching at her.

It had never occurred to her that he would touch her  scar and she found it
oddly erotic.  One of her legs lifted to hook around  his waist as she dragged
at his shorts, stripping them off so she could feel him  pressed hard against
her through the soft material of her panties.  "Take  me to bed," she growled,
her voice deep with lust.

Now this was a  woman, unafraid of passion and unafraid of expressing it.
With sure  strides, he carried her to her bedroom, his erection pulsing against
her ,  wanting her warmth in its impatience.  He would not be impatient
though.  He knew of many men who would have treated a lower class woman  less
decently but he was not one of them.  He laid her down on the bed  gently
though
his eyes were not gentle.  They raked the length of her, his  desire for her
pure and obvious.  He knelt next to her, his hand slowly  sliding away the soft
panties, a finger teasing at her warmth as it  passed.

Her hips rose to his touch, a sigh escaping her lips.  She  walked her
fingers up his legs, one hand sliding to cup his buttocks, the other  tracing
his
hard length just lightly.  "Come here," she whispered, arching  toward him.

"Ie, my lady," he managed to say after fighting back a  shiver.  He slide up
her body, not quite hovering over her, and pressed  close to her side.  "You
are a beautiful, passionate woman, Tyee," he said,  his voice thickening with
desire.  Pressing the length of his hardness  against her, one hand reached
lower, fingers stroking her warm center.  "I  want you."

"I am right here, Aidoaneth," she breathed.  She writhed  beneath him as he
touched her, stoked her fires, making her burn for him.   "I want you."

He'd had enough of frustration, of waiting.  Aidoaneth  shifted so that he
was in position, his tip just barely inside her.   Kissing her deeply, he
plunged into her, gasping at the sheer fit and in  relief.

Tyee let out a groaning sigh as she arched up, dragging at his  shoulders to
pull him closer.  She captured his mouth, bruising her lips to  his,
scratching his back without marking that soft, strong form.

"You are  perfect," he said raggedly as he built a rhythm.  His tongue traced
the  outline of one ear, his breath warm on the shell.  "No one will mar you
ever again, Tyee."

"A hard promise to keep, my lord," she teased before  his movements tore a
gasp from her throat.  Elements but he was like a  prince, a true noble.  So
strong, so handsome.  The way he touched her  sparked her, fueling that fire
inside until she could feel it pushing against  the inside of her soul, trying
escape.  She hooked her legs around his  waist, flattening herself against him
as she met his downward thrusts with her  hips.

He really couldn't think too clearly any more, he was beyond  that.  His
speed increased as he drove deeper into her.  "I  need...Elements, woman..."

"I am here," she groaned as she rocked her  hips to his, her whole body
shaking with the force of their coupling.  She  wanted more of him, to feel him
fill her over and over, she wanted to pulse with  the feel of him.

Harder.  Faster.  His breath left him with his  mind as he climaxed,
thrusting into her as he filled her.   "That..aie...Tyee..." He kissed her, a
silly,
sweat soaked smile on his  face.

A ragged breath tore from her throat as she was pulled into her  climax along
with his.  Sinking back, she panted heavily, one hand lazily  lifting to
touch his cheek.  "I do believe I needed that," she laughed  before she kissed
him
firmly.  "Thee are a prince, Aidoaneth."

"Only  if thee are my lady."  He kissed her lightly, his muscles still
shaking  with exerted passion.  He leaned into her hand, reveling in the
caress.
"I can't think of when I felt so good."

"It was been too  long since I was with a man as passionate as thee," she
grinned.  "I would  be honoured to be your lady."

He shifted slightly, so that he could put  his arms around her.  "I would
have you meet my rinam and her little  family.  And my son."

"You have already met my paehne," Tyee said  with a warm smile as she
snuggled against his sweat soaked chest.  "But I  would be happy to meet your
family."

"You'll like Talibah.  She is  no where near as much a pain as I am," he said
with a chuckle.

Tyee  kissed his lips lightly and grinned like a cat who'd had her fill of
cream.  "Ie?  Not as passionate or not as obstinate?"

"The  second," he admitted.  "I am a difficult man.  I admit  that."

"Good," she purred, laying a kiss on his neck.  "I am a  difficult woman.
We'll get along fine.  As the hevam say, like a  house on fire."

So said Surak: Kaiidth. What is,  is.