<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:30:39 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Message Boards -:http://www.diasporagames.com/starfleetphoenix/index.php

Sim Notes:

As stated at the end of the sim, there will be a couple hours time elapsed between sims.  You can again conduct your characters accordingly.  If you wish to do a log about ship repairs, contact me first and I will approve any repairs made to the ship.

As always you all did an excellent job.  See you next week.

Sim Recap:

Officers present:  Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lts Dawson, Lost Haas & Hamza, Lt jg Tracy (w/ Max) and Ensign Melody.

Officers absent: None

The Eagle, while in the midst of repair, is attacked by a ship from"The Enclave."  The aliens demand the immediate surrender of the Eagle and it's crew.  The Eagle crew manages to get just enough repairs to disable the Enclave ship and (again in Lost's words), "get out of Dodge."  The Eagle manages to leave behind the Enclave ship at full impulse in hopes to give time to make full repairs to the ship.

End recap

JPEG image

Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding officer