<USS Eagle> "On the Move Again"

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:11:52 -0400

ON

Gladiam stode onto the bridge of the USS Chekov, or more apropriately what was formerly the Chekov, he hadn't thought of a name for his new flagship.  He was dressed in a pure white uniform, and he moved tot he comand seat and sat down like the royalty he knew himself to be.  He was once Hig Priest of the Spaculaan Empire.  Gladiam saw the writing on the wall when the Empire started to fall.  He made certain he and his followers had possession of one of the seven Empire starships.  He had bided his time, hoping the remaining Spaculaans, and the Frinkta would battle each other to a weakness.  And then the Spaculaans called in Starfleet.  Once Gladiam took over the Eagle  he would finish off te Frinkta and force the Spaculaans to kneel down to him.  He would then inform Starfleet they were no longer welcome in His space.

"Status report," Gladiam barked once in the command seat.

"Theone's Helm is in orbit, along with an Orion trader ship," Thatiam reported.

"Must be another female captain," Gladiam said with a bit of disgust.  "It's theonly reason he invites their ilk to the Homeworld.  Samiam.  Scan the freighter, see if we should be worried about it."

"Yes, Emminence," Saimiam acknowledged fromt he science station.  He did a quick scan of the small ship in parking orbit.  "It looks pretty standard, m'lord."

"Very well," Gladiam stated.  "Thatiam.  PLot a course for the Eagle's last knownw position.  We will engage the cloaking device when we have cleared Homespace."

"Yes, Emminence," Thatiam acknowledged from helm.  He engaged he forward thrusters and the Defiant-class ship slid out of the dock.  Thatiam banked it past Theone's Helm and the Orion trader ship, and engaged the impulse engines.  Once celar of Homespace, he engaged the cloaking device and the warp engines.

OFF