<USS Eagle> Fwd: AENG Log

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:52:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: AENG Log
Date: 5/23/2007, 8:50 PM
From: stephenfox01@xxxxxxx
To: CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Fox
To: usseagle-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 23 May 2007 7:46 pm
Subject: AENG Log

Assistant Engineer’s personal log,

Supplemental.  I have never ever seen so much damage done in one shot.  I don’t know how the weapon did it but it blew out every power relay going to the ship’s tactical systems.  And when the relays blew out it sent a feedback wave thru out the control stations for the tactical system.  Chief Haas has had every engineer on the ship working overtime replacing relays and fixing fried control systems.  Because my specialty in warp field mechanics I was assigned to replace the primary and secondary power relays.  Not exactly an easy job but I have had worse.

Speaking of Chief Haas, It’s only been a few weeks since I have came on board but I am really starting to like the guy.  He doesn’t ride you all the time.  I am not saying he doesn’t push you, but he tells you what he wants and then lets you do it.  If you need help he is more then willing to give you a hand.  I am really glad I requested transfer.  There is a lot he can teach me.

Speaking of teaching, maybe he can show me a new way of handling loses.  Thanks to the Orions we lost a good person.  I did not know Ensign Jaren very well but he was always kind to me, never walking past me with out saying hello.  I hope that if there is an afterlife that he is someplace nice.

Computer End log.

Lieutenant Stephen Fox
Assistant Engineer
USS Eagle NCC-9561