<USS Eagle> Fleet message boards

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:17:28 -0400

Atention Eagle crew:

The fleer message boards have been re-set up.  They are at a new location: http://www.starfleetphoenix.com/smf_bb/index.php.  Please register your characters and put your email posts there as well as to the email string.

Also, you will see a section, under the Eagle forum, called "Cast of Characters."  In this area I would like you to post stuff about your character.  Not their bios, now, that is already on the website, but stufff about your character from a personal aspect.  Much like your character is telling about himself/herself.

The boards look pretty nice.  If you have any siggestion for the Eagle portion of the boards, let me know.

Respectfully,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore