<USS Banshee> When it rains, it pours.

  • From: "Anthony Gedrimas" <dbpad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:57:55 -0400

Personal Log
Ensign Anthony D'Vorak

I just spoke with my friend Roger from San Francisco. He says its been raining there for days, non-stop. He says things will be alright. Id like to believe him. Sara's on a biobed with 48 hours to live, I wouldnt say that everything is alright. Sara and I have been friends for years, and when she saw the "tapdancing targ" my heart just dropped... the hallucinations mean that i'm just one step closer to losing her. I WONT let that happen. I'll work day and night if I have to. Roger says that I love her. Well... maybe I do. I don't know. All I know is that I have to save her. I'll do everything possible to cure her no matter what the cost. I only hope that I can do it in time. There's no way in hell i'll let her die! No way.