<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0409.09

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:12:00 EDT

OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has entered the room.
AdmiralGem:     Have fun, Banshee!
ElRiov trIdrys:         we will
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        JOE!
LTTinaMorales:  Thanks
Telsia Ehling:  hey guys :)
scurrdi:        is that joe i see
I JoeCastillo:  who me?
scurrdi:        yeah you
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Vic, Joe, Cy, Tina, Tel, Sara, Oridian
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks at his arms and legs::
I JoeCastillo:  looks like me
Telsia Ehling:  i think it's great when yo udo that eric
Victor Andros:  hi
LTTinaMorales:  Hola
I JoeCastillo:  if anyone asks i have a migraine
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        WOW would you look at all the Banshee peeps!
I JoeCastillo:  thats why im not at work
Telsia Ehling:  i think this is the most filled banshee has been in a long
ElRiov trIdrys:         hm? ya mean greet everyone?
Telsia Ehling:  yeah
scurrdi:        yeah theres alot of us
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Yay!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hey everyone!
I JoeCastillo:  danm another hurricane coming this way
LTTinaMorales:  Whoo hoo
ElRiov trIdrys:         yeah the room is rather full in relative terms
I JoeCastillo:  hi cy
Telsia Ehling:  it is
scurrdi:        yeah joe im glad im not in miami right now :)
I JoeCastillo:  hmm i dotn liek it this full
I JoeCastillo:  it brings out my antisocial tendencies
ElRiov trIdrys:         you getting claustrophobic Joe? ;)
scurrdi:        So lets see, security team, helm/ops, Capt, XO, Medical
I JoeCastillo:  yeah that too
scurrdi:        were still missing engineering
scurrdi:        counelor too
Telsia Ehling:  ::points to hacker::
I JoeCastillo:  hmm we need to comandder an engineer
Telsia Ehling:  ehy, where did eric go?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ummm I'm here.
Victor Andros:  ::Shoots the forums::
ElRiov trIdrys:         hey Glenn sorry I missed ya
scurrdi:        ::BANG::
Victor Andros:  Wow. Pretty good crowd tonight.
I JoeCastillo:  hmm is glenn actually here or jsut posted in the room
Telsia Ehling:  eric, sorry
Victor Andros:  ::Shrugs:: Is Glenn ever really here?
ElRiov trIdrys:         's OK
Telsia Ehling:  i was like having a blonde moment
ElRiov trIdrys:         :)
I JoeCastillo:  hmm now that you mention it no not really
ElRiov trIdrys:         sounds purty, Tel ;)
I JoeCastillo:  but his like half here is better than most's fully here
Telsia Ehling:  lol
Victor Andros:  ...not if he doesn't say anything.
Telsia Ehling:  sorry if anyone is blonde here
I JoeCastillo:  hmm i was blnode for a while didnt work
Victor Andros:  No, no it didn't.
I JoeCastillo:  shutup vic
Telsia Ehling:  i was blonde once
AdmiralGem:     ::has always been blonde::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Connie> I'm making Eric get on his computer so I can
mine. And hey Watch it with the blonde jokes buster :)
AdmiralGem:     ::looks at Telsia::
AdmiralGem:     ;-)
Telsia Ehling:  you look good as a blonde gem
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
LTTinaMorales:  ::AA:
scurrdi:        ((wasnt paying attention, watching kill bill 1 while playing))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (HEy! I'm a blondw!)
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (And I'm blonde too)
LTTinaMorales:  ((That explains alot!))
Victor Andros:  <<That was just too perfect, Rhi>>
Victor Andros:  The Banshee is still in orbit around Perdition, and Captain
Davis has just left Vic's RR stomping mad.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (LoL I know. O:-))
Victor Andros:  I have a log, but Yahoo! sucks, so go to forums and read it.
I JoeCastillo:  forums we have forums?
scurrdi:        link plz
I JoeCastillo:  wait a minute a chat log or you wrote a log?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Celestial Prime Alliance Forums :: Index
Victor Andros:  A log log.
Victor Andros:  ::zaps Joe::
I JoeCastillo:  Woah
Telsia Ehling:  brb
I JoeCastillo:  ouch
OnlineHost:     Chavek Dar has left the room.
I JoeCastillo:  i need a second to collect myself im stunned, no pun
Victor Andros:  A staff meeting has been called, so everybody make your way
to the Conference Room.
Victor Andros:  Questions?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ?
LTTinaMorales:  ((only Executives right??))
scurrdi:        can you give us a minute to read this&gt;
scurrdi:        ?*
LTTinaMorales:  ((Your humble AMO is not invited))
Victor Andros:  &quot;everybody&quot;
Victor Andros:  The purpose of the meeting is to disseminate the info gleaned
in the log, so it's not vital right now.
LTTinaMorales:  Even ME?
LTTinaMorales:  okey dokey
ElRiov trIdrys:         Umm what happened to those Romulans and what about our
friend tr'Whatshisname?
scurrdi:        ok
Victor Andros:  The Romulans dipped, and tr'insertnamehere has not come out
of his quarters for a while because you were not here.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ah
Victor Andros:  ANything else?
scurrdi:        nopers
ElRiov trIdrys:         nada
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ::Standing inbetween the RR and CR::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::in TL to Bridge::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sitting on a stool in her lab looking into a
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::TL doors open, heads out to Conference Room::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::making her way to the conference room::
LTTinaMorales:  ::is reading about forensic science::
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks out of her office and knocks on sara's door::
LTTinaMorales:  ::is also in her office::
scurrdi:        ::Rises from his seat and walks towards the conference seat,
bringing a PADD with him and nodding to his replacement on the bridge::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::jumps at the sound of the knock and falls off her
curses loudly in Russian::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::takes seat at table in CR and prepares to take notes
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::bangs her shoulder on the desk behind her then on the
Victor Andros:  Chaos, you have the bridge.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Finishing up some inventory logs in his office when a chime
goes off.:: Must be time for the staff meeting.
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Yessir.
Telsia Ehling:  sara?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::arrives in the CR::
scurrdi:        ::Walks into the CR, nods to everyone as he enters and sits
the back::
scurrdi:        ((wait do we have enough chairs??))
I JoeCastillo:  ::Exits his office and heads for the bridge and ultimately
the CR::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( Physician's gonna have to heal herself soon )
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Of course&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  ::wanders out into the corridor on the way to the CR::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gets up and winches when her shoulder hurts:: Stupis
clumsy ... Enter
Victor Andros:  ::walks into the CR and takes his seat at the head of the
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (::laughs:: Nothing new with Sara she use to fall down
stairs as a kid. lol)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::sits net to Vic::
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks in:: sara? you coming to the meeting?
LTTinaMorales:  ::shrugs and walks to the TL::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Meeting? ::looks confused and then smacks herself in
and moans as a sharp pain hits her:: I forgot
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs lightly:: i figured you prolly did
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::heads for the door trying to take her lab coat off::
go before Andos calls for us
scurrdi:        ::begins to go over the information on his PADD::
LTTinaMorales:  ::enters the TL and head up to the CR..Exits TL and enters
I JoeCastillo:  ::exits the TL and traverses the bridge to enter the CR::
Telsia Ehling:  alright ::heads off with sara::
Victor Andros:  ::nods to Tina::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        And remind me to remind Morales not to yell in sick bay
Victor Andros:  ::smiles at Joe::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::walks into CR and sits next to her hubby
LTTinaMorales:  ::Stays in the backroung..Waves at Vic::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::heads for a TL and then to the bridge and then to the
I JoeCastillo:  ::returns the smile and winks::
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: will do
I JoeCastillo:  ::takes his seat::
Telsia Ehling:  :;waits for sara to sit down then sits down next to her::
LTTinaMorales:  ::Stands behind Sara::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::takes her seat next to her wife::
scurrdi:        ::looks up at Vic noting that everyone was there::
Telsia Ehling:  ::takes her seat on the other side of sara and smiles at the
person across from her::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::moves her shoulder to make sure she didn't pop it,
good just hurts like hell::
Victor Andros:  ::Stands::
LTTinaMorales:  ::whispers to Sara...beng gay might help that::
LTTinaMorales:  *Ben
Victor Andros:  I have called you all here because my meeting with Captain
Davis has concluded and I have learned several pieces of information that
need to be shared with you.
Victor Andros:  The first of which is that, not only do the inhabitants of
Perdition not age, they do not die.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::turns full attention to Vic::
Victor Andros:  Bat'leth wounds included.
I JoeCastillo:  ::sits up straighter in his seat::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::exchanges glances with T'Nal::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::raises an eyebrow::
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks confused::
scurrdi:        ::nods::
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at Sara:: Any theories?
Telsia Ehling:  ::is mental notes of everything::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::begins making notes::
LTTinaMorales:  ::is making real notes of everything..opes Sara reponds to
that thing that they were talking about::
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;Overachiever&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Nothing yet. Ensign Marales collected some samples and
we're testing them as well as looking into other places that effect humans in
such a way, like the Buku planet
Victor Andros:  ::nods::
Victor Andros:  Excellent job, Miss Morales.
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;thats me yah&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  I want everybody you can spare looking into this.
LTTinaMorales:  ::blushes:: Thanks
Victor Andros:  Also, phasers do not work on the surface. At least, that's
what she's told me.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods:: Of course I'll assign a few more people to the
team and I'll have Miss Ehling surpivising
LTTinaMorales:  ::nuts::
Victor Andros:  ::looks at Joe:: I want this theory tested.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods::
Victor Andros:  If it's true, find a way around it.
I JoeCastillo:  Sir, if wounds don't kill, then why does it matter if phasers
don't work?
Victor Andros:  Because we don't know if phaser wounds kill.
I JoeCastillo:  Do they still feel pain?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        and as far as we know they still wound and kill us
Victor Andros:  Davis indicated to me that not dying was a bad thing, so I
would assume it still hurts.
I JoeCastillo:  Point taken, i'll investigate it right away sir.
Victor Andros:  ::nods::
Victor Andros:  Also, she has a pathological hatred of the Klingons.
Victor Andros:  If memory serves, the Federation and Klingon Empire were
never openly at war.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::pauses and looks up from notes::: Sir has there been
evidence of .. ::looks back at PADD::: hyperonic radiation on the planet?
This could well explain the reason for the phasers' inability to work.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        That's  not a surprise do did my grandfather, but they
didn't trust each other what so ever. ::wonders if the Kligons look like Worf
or the TOS ones::
Victor Andros:  Granted, being locked in not-so-mortal struggle for 115 years
can inspire some hatred, it seems more deep-seated.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Worf.&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;Tribbles&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at Cy:: Any hyperionic radiation?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nudges Cy::
Victor Andros:  ::Looks back to Idrys:: I would like you to try to look into
how deep this hatred thing runs.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No sir, I can't find any out of the ordinary emissions.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Aye Sir
Victor Andros:  I need to find a way to separate them from each other so we
can get the Federation citizen back to the Federation, no matter how old they
Victor Andros:  citizens*
Telsia Ehling:  sir?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        What of the Klingon citizens?
Victor Andros:  Davis said they will not leave until the Klingons are
Telsia Ehling:  um, excuse me vic?
Victor Andros:  Yes, Miss Ehling?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks at Tel wide eyed and mouths.. vic?::
Telsia Ehling:  do you think that theres a possibility that removing these
people from the planet might cause some damage?
Victor Andros:  I had not considered that, but it is entirely possible.
Telsia Ehling:  ((sorry about the vic thing, sometimes i don't think))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        It could very well kill them
LTTinaMorales:  Or make them stronger?
Victor Andros:  Take that into consideration when you study those samples.
Telsia Ehling:  i was just thinking sir that it might be a bad idea to remove
them without fully knowing the extent of whats going on
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods::
Telsia Ehling:  yes sir
LTTinaMorales:  Actually that sounds like a good experiment...
Victor Andros:  And I agree, Dr. Kaelyre, the Klingons need to be notified as
well, but we can barely get a subspace message out, let alone to Qo'onos.
Victor Andros:  Besides, if the formerly peace-loving Captain Davis is this
enraged, I can only imagine the Klingon commander.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::frowns::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Can we send Asper down to talk to them? ::smiles::
Telsia Ehling:  ::gives sara a weird look::
Victor Andros:  ::Just looks at Sara::
I JoeCastillo:  ::fights the urge to chuckle::
LTTinaMorales:  hey i'll go..I speak half decient klingon
Victor Andros:  That will not be neccessary, but thank you.
LTTinaMorales:  ::crosses her arms in an effort to be annoying::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::bites back a larger smile::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::thinks Sara's idea is intriguing::
LTTinaMorales:  Just doing MY job
Victor Andros:  There is also another matter to discuss.
LTTinaMorales:  ::gives a look to the back of Saras head::
Telsia Ehling:  ::isn't going to voice her opinion on that::
Victor Andros:  Captain Davis has formally requested our help to eliminate
the Klingons.
Victor Andros:  ::pauses to let that sink in::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::goes wide-eyed::
Telsia Ehling:  ::jaw drops::
scurrdi:        ::blinks for a moment::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::shakes head in disbelief:::
Victor Andros:  I declined, of course. The Klingons are our allies now.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Well it's clea that the woman's a hamburger short of a
happy meal
LTTinaMorales:  Holy moley
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks releived::
Victor Andros:  However, she said that she is going to lead a raid against
the Klingons tomorrow morning, anyhow.
LTTinaMorales:  bers short of a six pack
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        What's the point if they don't die?
Telsia Ehling:  shouldn't we stop that?
ElRiov trIdrys:         and the sixth has sprung an enormous leak
Telsia Ehling:  maybe they know a way to kill each other?
LTTinaMorales:  Prime Directive?
ElRiov trIdrys:         so it's damned if we do and damned if we don't? I don't
I JoeCastillo:  How did she expect us to &quot;eliminate&quot; them if no one
dies down there?
Victor Andros:  I'm inclined to agree with you, Ms. Ehling, but how?
Victor Andros:  She is completely illogical on this point.
Victor Andros:  She believes that she can run them into the desert, make them
die of something other than sword-points.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         We can't let that happen.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Well we can't leave them there to be killed that would
toast our relations with them so what if.... ::bits her lower lip:: What if
she *Thinks* We're helping her to get rid of them
Victor Andros:  If it hasn't happened in 115 years, why should we believe
it's going to happen now?
LTTinaMorales:  beam them up or somthing? Wellwe can't the effect could be
Victor Andros:  Negative, Doctor, she said this was being planned long before
we got here.
Telsia Ehling:  could they die of starvation?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        So we let them run them into the desert and then beam
to a holodeck?
Victor Andros:  I don't know.
LTTinaMorales:  ::is confused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         A holodeck ... say that might work. It might give the
illusion they're dying ... disappearing.
Victor Andros:  As much as I would love to, I'm not sure the Banshee's
environmental systems could sustain them for the amount of time it would take
to get them someplace else.
Telsia Ehling:  i hate to sound rude but we could study them better if they
were on the ship, we might be able to figure some stuff up
I JoeCastillo:  How do you make someone beaming up look like anything other
then someone &quot;beaming up&quot;?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        you wait till they're alseep and then switch their
for dummies
scurrdi:        ::pips in:: Well sir I could reroute the power to take them to
suitable location. Though I dont know exactly how long it would take
LTTinaMorales:  God this sounds risky..Almost too risky
Victor Andros:  Look into that, Mr. Starfire.
LTTinaMorales:  What about the welfare of the people? They might die if they
leave the planet
Victor Andros:  I have to agree with Doctor Morales on this point.
LTTinaMorales:  What if we try to find what makes them young and try to
duplicate it
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        We'd check into that before procceding
Victor Andros:  They might age at an accelerated rate, and that's a chance we
cannot take.
scurrdi:        I shall. However there are certain problems involving bringing
onboard. We would need to minic everything, so I will need samples of any
plant or animal life on the place.
Victor Andros:  I need that question answered before we mass beam them here.
scurrdi:        Wait captian.
Victor Andros:  Yes?
scurrdi:        Captian Davis was onboard our ship no?
Victor Andros:  For a few hours.
scurrdi:        Did she age at all while in your office?
LTTinaMorales:  There might be a long term effect
Victor Andros:  No, but that doesn't mean she won't in a week.
Telsia Ehling:  um sir can i ask a favor?
Victor Andros:  What is it?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        How do we kow she hasn't? She wouldnt allow me to give
an exam
Telsia Ehling:  can i ask to go down to the planet, in disguise and look
Victor Andros:  What sort of disguise and where?
Telsia Ehling:  for disguise, just seem like someone that has been there for
a long time, or just not let them know that i'm there, i just have a feeling
that there has to be some kind of physical evidence for the reason why they
are like this and
Telsia Ehling:  i want to search the planet, if that is alright
Victor Andros:  Very well. Be very careful. After over a hundred years, I'd
imagine they all know each other pretty well.
I JoeCastillo:  Sir if you aprove this I would stongly advise against her
going alone.
LTTinaMorales:  You may be discovered.And then what?
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods::
Victor Andros:  Of course.
Victor Andros:  You will take a security detail with you, as well.
LTTinaMorales:  I wish we had cloking tecnolagy
Telsia Ehling:  how many people?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks oddly at Tel::
Victor Andros:  Two.
LTTinaMorales:  or maybe just an invisiblity cloak
Telsia Ehling:  alright sir, thank you
Victor Andros:  ::nods::
Victor Andros:  Anybody else have anything to add?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Is Davis still on board?
LTTinaMorales:  nothing..but i have a hunch that whats her name is not
telling the truth
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I'd like to see her in sick bay
Victor Andros:  She intended to return to the surface and I did not stop
Victor Andros:  her*
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods::
Victor Andros:  I would imagine she has returned by now.
Victor Andros:  Very well, then. You all have your assignments, you are
Telsia Ehling:  sara, i'll bring you back some samples if i can
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gets up slowly and holds her arm so she doesnt swing
scurrdi:        ::rises:: Ms. Ehling if you could bring back any samples of
or animal life that would be helpful as well.
LTTinaMorales:  Sara..Do you want me to take a look at that shoulder?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I'd like to talk to you when you return Telsia
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: i will try my hardest scurrdi
I JoeCastillo:  ::gets up and walks towards Telsia:: I will be accompanying
you Mrs. Ehling.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;You might want to make a list... seems like everybody
wants something&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  alright sara, as soon as i get back i'll come to you
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::rises and exits with T'Nal::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::notices Sara favoring her arm::
Telsia Ehling:  ((it's not like i'm goign to the grocery story guys :-P))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::stares at Tina.. Has to go over the.. &quot;We don't
out loud that Sara has an injury in front of her wife&quot; rule::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  ::Walks back out onto the bridge::
AdmiralGem:     >Oh, if you are, I'm out of Oreos!
Telsia Ehling:  ::turns to castillo:: cool, just call me telsia
Victor Andros:  I have the bridge, Mr. Chaos.
LTTinaMorales:  Thats your problem..Not mine
Telsia Ehling:  ((lol))
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt; O:-)&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; ::Retreats into the Red Shirt Holding Bin::
LTTinaMorales:  So ixney on the armya?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Once I return to sick bay Ensign for now I'd like you to
return to testing your samples
LTTinaMorales:  Eh doc?
OnlineHost:     CptHacker has left the room.
LTTinaMorales:  I have tested and re tested..i might try some older methouds
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~What's wrong with your arm, hon?~~
I JoeCastillo:  O.K Telsia, I'm sure Josh wants you back in one peice and
safe and sound, and he means alot to me so I will bring you back.
scurrdi:        ::walks back to his post and relieves Anarchy::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::tires not to blush:: ~~I kinda feel of my chair~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Then go ahead with that Ensign
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles:: thank you
I JoeCastillo:  I need to grab some things back in my office I'll meet you in
the transporter room.
LTTinaMorales:  Fine then
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Oh, Captain, Captain Davis left while you were in
your conference.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::takes a TL with T'Nal back to SB level:: ::deadpan::
there goes the makeout marathon.
Victor Andros:  ::nods:: I figured as much::
LTTinaMorales:  ::walks out of the CR and into the TL::
LTTinaMorales:  SICKBAY
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::eyes widen, jaw drops::
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: alright, i need to get some things as well, plus, i
want to scan you before we leave and scan you when we get back, just to see
LTTinaMorales:  Damn her..Just frinkin acting up in front of Cy...Damn it
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::grins:: Well it sure looks as though we have our work
out for us.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Do be careful, honey.~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::grins and walks out::
LTTinaMorales:  ::walks out of TL and walks down to sick bay and into her
I JoeCastillo:  alrigh i'll head to sickbay then instead so you can do proper
tests then we'll go to the TR together.
LTTinaMorales:  All i need is Gil Grissom and my day is set
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:; thanks sir, i'll meat you there
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (I'd rather have Cat she's cuter. LOL)
scurrdi:        ::begins his scans and running tests on the holodeck systems::
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;Feel?&gt; Meat? Damn  Typo Monster&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > I'll say. That Captain Davis sounds ... well I'm
ashamed to hear she's wearing the Federation uniform.
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;NOPE LOL..Gil is my man&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~I'm always careful Sweetie the stool was out to get
Telsia Ehling:  ::heads out and to sickbay::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::TL doors open, steps out and heads to office with
I know. People like that turn up even on our side.
I JoeCastillo:  You can call me Joe Telsia all my freinds do, i'll see you in
a bit.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Hey, don't talk about meat in front of Joe&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  okay, thanks joe
I JoeCastillo:  ::Leaves heading for security::.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Oh, okay, we'll have that taken care of then!~~
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;thats so wrong Vic it's not even funny&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  ::puts on her goggles and turns off the lights::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::plops down in chair in office:: Oh my neck ...
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;And?&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;chose to ignore that&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs out loud which has to look odd since it doesn't
appear she's talking to anyone::
scurrdi:        ((yarr))
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Well let me take care of that. ::gives him a
I JoeCastillo:  ::Smiles at Sara on his way out the CR::
scurrdi:        ((vic and joe, just think about the 50 flesh monster eating
LTTinaMorales:  ::has the who playing in the backround::
scurrdi:        ((50 ft*))
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks into sickbay and heads to her office::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smiles back at Joe and then heads for sick bay::
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;i'm trying to block that from ym mind&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  ::has a black light and is analyzing her samples in black
ElRiov trIdrys:         All this deep seated hatred. It's like it's ingrown,
it's ... like it's ...
LTTinaMorales:  Hey its positive...
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Like it's what?
LTTinaMorales:  Um Weird
LTTinaMorales:  I have to do TLC on it
I JoeCastillo:  ::Enters the security office::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;All I have to say on that subject is &quot;Henry is
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::walks into sick bay:: JENNY!
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::suddenly sits up, turns, looks up at T'Nal::: ::q::
it's genetic?
LTTinaMorales:  I wonder if Sara is back
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;anyone with a broadsword can be badass&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  ::is startled:: SARA NO YELING
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; I'm not getting you any more coffee! Your
a quad wide shortage
LTTinaMorales:  ::exits her office::
Victor Andros:  Mr. Starfire, any change on the surface?
LTTinaMorales:  Oh great she has had no coffee
LTTinaMorales:  CRAP
LTTinaMorales:  Sara i have a hunch
LTTinaMorales:  take a look at this
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::taps chin:: You know, I think you have
there. Let's work on that.
LTTinaMorales:  ::motions her into her office
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Ya know what y'all can just bite me
I JoeCastillo:  Ok so phasers dont work, I gotta take some of the unsual up
close and personal stuff.
LTTinaMorales:  Now the question is where?
LTTinaMorales:  Oh nevermind
Telsia Ehling:  ::gets her bag together of medical supplies and different
things she is goign to need::
scurrdi:        ::taps his console a couple of times:: Negative sir, no changes
of yet.
LTTinaMorales:  You need a new drug there sweety
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; I thought that was the commanders...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Shut up Jenny!
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;No. Marvin would not be badass with a sword.&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::taps screen:: All right, let's see, the details we
have so
far on Perdition.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::feeds data from PADD into computer:::
LTTinaMorales:  ::whines:: DOCCCCCCCCCCCCCTERRRRRRRRR are you listttttttening
tooo meeeeeeee?
scurrdi:        ((Travis would though :) ))
LTTinaMorales:  Am i talking to a wall?
LTTinaMorales:  ::kicks wall::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Opens up a special closet in his office and gets a night
stick and a dagger and a special belt to clasp each item on a hip::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;ROTFLMAO&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;ditto&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;whats so funny&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::turns to Morales:: Are you talking to me?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;I was laughing at Sara.&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::takes her set, thinking::
scurrdi:        ((but hell you knew travis could drive and hack into anything he
wanted to))
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks out of her office and goes over to jenny with a
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;oh its a gun fight at the ok coraal&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  Yes i was Doc
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;True, true&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  But i think you better have some Midol before i tell you a
damn thing
Telsia Ehling:  hey jenny, do you got a moment?
LTTinaMorales:  ::huffs and enters her office::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Excuse me? ::blinks::
ElRiov trIdrys:         All right. Now, to find out what the root cause is.
I JoeCastillo:  Computer locate Captain Andros.
LTTinaMorales:  ::enters her office::
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; Captain Victor Andros is on the bridge.
LTTinaMorales:  GOD DAMN IT
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Question is, how did it get into the genetic
to begin with?
LTTinaMorales:  Lights
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::whispers to Tel:: I got 20 risan cridets
says Sara's going to do all BBQ princess by the end of the week
Telsia Ehling:  ::hears tina and raises eyebrows::
scurrdi:        Captian, do you believe it would be useful to go onboard the USS
Pomekton (cant spell) and download her logs and database?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;How's everybody on time?&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hmmmmmmmmmm. :::ponders a moment::: Diet?
I JoeCastillo:  Drat, no goodbye kiss then.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( fine here!! ))
Telsia Ehling:  ::trys not to laugh::
LTTinaMorales:  I have all these sam
I JoeCastillo:  ::Exits his office and heads for sickbay:
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::wonders what the hell she missed::
LTTinaMorales:  ples and no place to go
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods:: Yes. That's one possibility.
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;im fine but if anyone asks i have a migraine&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  What do i need to do ..WHERE A SIGN AND SOME DAMN LIGHTS
Telsia Ehling:  ((good here__
LTTinaMorales:  ((ok for now))
scurrdi:        ((fine))
LTTinaMorales:  Sits at desk
scurrdi:        Captian, do you believe it would be useful to go onboard the USS
Pomekton (cant spell) and download her logs and database?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::heads for tina's office and walks in:: What you need
do is remember who the hell is in charge around here
LTTinaMorales:  :: ::
Victor Andros:  I believe it could be useful, but i'm not sure on time.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Exits the TL an enters sickbay::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Then there's the FBC theory. Familiarity Breeds
LTTinaMorales:  And maybe i need to feel apreciated to you know
Victor Andros:  We'd have to kick start her engine somehow.
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks around for Tel::
LTTinaMorales:  I have been up 4 days straight tring to crack this thing
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods and enters into computer::
Telsia Ehling:  jenny, i hate to pull you away from this scene, but i can i
ask for your assistance?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Let me see, what else?
LTTinaMorales:  And i wanted to tell you my find and you ignore me.And all
for some coffee?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: Let me know when it's been fours months with
barely three hours a night.. Welcome to the wonderful world of star fleet
scurrdi:        Not entirely sir. I've done some research on her class of ship.
possible to bring on the emergency power with just a small amount of power,
around 3 or 4 generators should do it, if placed properly.
LTTinaMorales:  Please..i served n may ships..there was not a lot of female
hormones such as in sickbay
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I was not ignoring you one I knew you were talking to
me I
was ready to listen. I can listen and get coffee at the same time. It's
called multi tasking
LTTinaMorales:  *on a couple
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Sometimes it's something rather innoccuous.
Like how
on earth did the Montagues and Capulets, or the Hatfields and the McCoys,
start feuding? Reality or fantasy, we're talking blood feud.
LTTinaMorales:  Wow..i never did that
LTTinaMorales:  you must show me ..oh never mind
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks over at joe:: hey joe
LTTinaMorales:  ::hands her a padd::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Sure Tel what's up?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: And just keep perpetuating it generation after
generation "just because" ... old habits dying hard.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::takes the padd and looks it over::
LTTinaMorales:  I don't drink coffee..ou know why? It gets me irritatted
LTTinaMorales:  ::hands her goggles puts her own on::
scurrdi:        ((vic did you get that?))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Lots of things seem to have that effect :-)&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  Computer..Lights off
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods:: Now we have several peramaters to form
Telsia Ehling:  can you run a full scan on me real quick?
LTTinaMorales:  Compyer black light
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::puts on the goggles::
Victor Andros:  Without dilithum crystals?
I JoeCastillo:  ::Tries to look away and not get caught staring at the
rampaging redhead:: Hey,Telsia.
LTTinaMorales:  ::the samples glow a bright color
LTTinaMorales:  Do you know what that is Doc?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::nods and programs computer and watches it do its
Well. When I contact Sara there'll be some stuff to go on. Meantime I think I
should contact the Captain.
Telsia Ehling:  ::whispers to joe:: just try to ignore it's going on
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Indeed.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Sure ::gets a tri-corder and scans::
Telsia Ehling:  thanks jenny
I JoeCastillo:  Ok, but if a fight breaks out no promises.
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs:: if a fight breaks out, it's all you
I JoeCastillo:  ::Turns to Jenny:: Hi Jenny long time no see.
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Sir, I'm forming a database so as to analyze
hatred of the people down on Perdition. T'Nal and I have a theory. It may be
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Your fine, Tel.. Hey Joe
scurrdi:        Aye sir, the only thing is I would need to program the
accordingly. A shuttle may be neccessary also to help boost the power.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Captain, I'd like some time in my lab to analyze some of
this. May I?
Telsia Ehling:  i know i'm fine, i just needed the records of my health
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;Oh Sara, waiting for a reply....&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ What do you mean?
Telsia Ehling:  thank you jenny
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (I'll reply when I reply I happen to play an NPC as
I JoeCastillo:  Hmm it's been a while since my last physical i hope nothigns
wrong with me :::smiles nervously.
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Over generations something may have caused this
fighting, this anger, to simply remain with them.
LTTinaMorales:  ((Npc??&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs:: i think we all should do physicals on the crew
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ it should have manifested earlier, then, right?
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Could be as simple as diet, or force of habit
a simple misunderstanding ...
Victor Andros:  ::Nods at Cy::
Telsia Ehling:  ::picks up a tri-corder and starts to scan joe, getting down
the info::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        It's blood ::smiles a bit:: Well perhaps we won't need
run scans on them
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Possibly not as severely, Sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::stands and enters TL:: Sci lab.
I JoeCastillo:  hmm why am I always the first for everything i was also the
first for pshycological exams.
LTTinaMorales:  COmputer lights
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (Non Player Character.. IE Jenny)
scurrdi:         Aye sir, the only thing is I would need to program the
accordingly. A shuttle may be neccessary also to help boost the power.
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs:: maybe people like to try things out on you
LTTinaMorales:  Its traces of Blood to be percise..So why is there blood in
samples of food and soil?
LTTinaMorales:  Now thats what was important
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        splaters from a fight
Telsia Ehling:  ::finishes:; well your healthy and now i have an updated
version of your health for when we come back
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ Alright. Anything else?
LTTinaMorales:  In all thirty samples
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        is it human or kilngon?
I JoeCastillo:  ::blushes furiosly at Telsia's comment::
LTTinaMorales:  Human
LTTinaMorales:  and klingon
LTTinaMorales:  i even found traces in the peach
I JoeCastillo:  Alright, what did you have in mind for costumes
LTTinaMorales:  in the clay
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ No Sir, I'm putting the database together
right now
and will be going over it with Dr Kaelyre when I can.
LTTinaMorales:  ine everything
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ Alright, let me know when you know something.
I JoeCastillo:  hoepfully something to conceal these ::points at the
nightstick and dagger::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks over to Starfire::
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Aye Sir, will do
Victor Andros:  Do it.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        How would there be Klingon blood in samples taken from
fed. side?
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs but makes no comments::
LTTinaMorales:  I have no idea
scurrdi:        ::nods:: Aye captain. Permission is granted to take a shuttle
Telsia Ehling:  how about just normal civilain clothing is what i guessed?
Victor Andros:  You may.
I JoeCastillo:  hmm we'd have to look up what was worn 115 years ago
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Have you ran any scans on the blood that would explain
they're immortalty?
Telsia Ehling:   alright
LTTinaMorales:  yes
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        and?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::rises and takes PADD:: All right, now to talk with
::heads over to where Sara is with T'Nal::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::goes into her lab and stars analyzing the planet
LTTinaMorales:  High levels of Meticloriites
LTTinaMorales:  and thats all
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;ha ha Jedi!&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  ::goes to a console and looks it up::
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;does that mean the force i strong with them?&gt;&gt;
scurrdi:        ::Rises from his seat and heads over to the TL, Anarchy takes
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Meticloriites? Is that like bleach?&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;It might mean they are evil!&gt;&gt;
LTTinaMorales:  &lt;&lt;::plays the Vader theme&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  wow, not so bad
I JoeCastillo:  wait
Telsia Ehling:  what?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::her aunt warnder her there would be days like this::
Anything else, Ensign the Coun. wishs a word with me
I JoeCastillo:  while youre at it can you check on there if phasers from 115
years ago had stun and kill settings or just stun.
Telsia Ehling:  alright
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
LTTinaMorales:  No...ma'a,m
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
I JoeCastillo:  ::paused::
LTTinaMorales:  ::all paused::
Telsia Ehling:  ::paused::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        paused
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
scurrdi:        ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
LTTinaMorales:  ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  :@@:
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Great sim tonight, everybody!!
Victor Andros:  I plan to advance the plot by several hours next week to keep
things moving, so please take that into account when you write your logs.
Victor Andros:  Hint hint. &quot;when&quot; not &quot;if&quot;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        how many here would have a heart attack if Cy did a solo
log? ::laughs and hides::
ElRiov trIdrys:         meh I had one 6 months ago yesterday.
Victor Andros:  lol
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        She's not watching the screen. lol
Victor Andros:  Alright, I'm done.
Victor Andros:  Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Dismissed!
Telsia Ehling:  see ya guys
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters ... and light a candle or whatever come Saturday.
scurrdi:        tata
OnlineHost:     scurrdi has left the room.
Victor Andros:  ...because?
Telsia Ehling:  see ya guys
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has left the room.
Victor Andros:  oh
Victor Andros:  right
Victor Andros:  nm
Victor Andros:  tomorrow.