<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0406.17

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:37:58 EDT

Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hey everyone!
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
OnlineHost:     CMICHdave has left the room.
LtCdr K Dallas:         Night
OnlineHost:     LtCdr K Dallas has left the room.
Dr AuroraYophton:       night all
OnlineHost:     Dr AuroraYophton has left the room.
scurrdi:        Hello All
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Hi
scurrdi:        my s/n as Oridian hates me so i cant sign on as it
ElRiov trIdrys:         :(
weissangelserene:       brb
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         well it looks like it's just us crazies.
Victor Andros:  ...but we're all crazy.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I hereby certify this crew ... certifiable.
scurrdi:        yay!
Victor Andros:  Where's Tel?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::points to Weiss:: Right there
Victor Andros:  No, that's Weiss.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        No that's Lynn who play Tel
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Weissangekserene
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::chuckles:: hey we now have a new name game.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Weis and Weiss.
Victor Andros:  I know who she is, I just choose to bug her until she changes
her SN to her Banshee one.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        LOL
ElRiov trIdrys:         ah the Uniform game
ElRiov trIdrys:         back in 1999 there were a couple guys in this ST
Romulan Sim
who showed up wearing SNs derived from SW The Phantom Menace
Cyanah Kaelyre:         LOL
Victor Andros:  And Joe even said he was going to be here on time. As if I
believed him.
ElRiov trIdrys:         TPMObiWan and LordQuiGon. I kid you not.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I still like the Chip plays Rhiannon Rhiannon play Sara
Sarah plays Cy thing. lol that was classic
ElRiov trIdrys:         yeah
Victor Andros:  And know your character's last names are the same, making
things even more complicated.
ElRiov trIdrys:         remember the first time I got caught and you had to
explain
it to me?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        :-D
scurrdi:        lol
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        yes thet're both now names Kaelyre and they're both red
heads with green eyes. lol
Victor Andros:  Well, it looks like this is it...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
weissangelserene:       ::AA::
scurrdi:        ::A::
scurrdi:        ::A?::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::A:A::
Victor Andros:  So, here we are. Saved from the evil biomes that threatened
to cut off our life support and make the Romulans shoot at us, but no safer
for it.
Victor Andros:  While the brass on both side wrangle about what will happen,
we happily keep looking for stuff to shoot at.
Victor Andros:  And hope that those things are not Warbirds.
Victor Andros:  Questions?
Victor Andros:  Good.
scurrdi:        Negative
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
scurrdi:        ::sits in his quarters relaxing::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::standing in her lab looking at stings of dna and
chewing
on a twistler::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Damn, he has timing&gt;&gt;
OnlineHost:     Chr Nathan Weiss has left the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::scanning the shuttle to make sure everything is
contained::
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting in the center chair, with only Chaos to keep him
company::
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sitting in Office, wondering just how the hell they're
going to handle the situation about Josh ... what sort of a can of worms they
may have opened now::
I JoeCastillo:  ((don't you all go quiet on my account))
weissangelserene:       ::in her new quarters::
I JoeCastillo:  ((evening everyone))
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( brb afk ))
OnlineHost:     Chr Nathan Weiss has entered the room.
scurrdi:        ((sup))
weissangelserene:       ::unpacking some more of her boxes, chosing to move in
here for good::
OnlineHost:     Chr Nathan Weiss has left the room.
scurrdi:        ::gets up and heads out towards the holodeck::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::looksing around for where the docs went::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( bak ))
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; ::approaches Cy:: So Ma'am, when will we be
getting Big Martha back?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::gets up, heads into Sickbay proper::
weissangelserene:       ::feels like she's about to have another nervous break
down::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::sees the light on above Sara's lab:: What in
the name of all that is chocolate is that woman doing in there
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Not for a while, I'm afraid.
I JoeCastillo:  ::On his way to the bridge::
Victor Andros:  Chaos, ya got anything?
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; ::doesnt seem to sink in:: So like in a couple
days Ma'am?
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Just a few Romulan ships on their side.
Victor Andros:  Well that's good.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::notices Jenny:: Jenny have you seen Sara lately?
weissangelserene:       ((hey guys, i'm beat, i think i'm going to head to bed,
sorry, night))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::ponts to the lab doors:: She's in there
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No, it could be months.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;g'night&gt;&gt;
scurrdi:        ::thinks about heading to the holodeck, but then changes his
mind
and heads over to the bridge.::
OnlineHost:     weissangelserene has left the room.
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; ::looks shocked:: No, you cant be
serious!?!?!?!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Thanks. ::heads to lab, rings chime::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Been in ther since 4 this morning
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns:: Since how long!?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks up from what she was doing and blinks at the
door::

Cyanah Kaelyre:         I am serious.
I JoeCastillo:  ::steps out of the TL and unto the bridge scans the room to
see whos here::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Emily on night shift said she came in around 4
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sighs, shakes head::
Victor Andros:  ::nods to Joe::
scurrdi:        ::enters TL:: Bridge
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::goes back to fudging with the experment she was
fudging
with::
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; ::sobs and starts crying:: But Martha was one
of
the best shuttles we ever had!!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns back, rings chime::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Nods to Andros and walks over to the security station::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks up agian and sighs:: Computer pause data
recording.
::stands up and rubbs the back of her neck groaning::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You said she's the most problematic shuttle you have.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;had*&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Just a moment ::steps away from the work area and heads
for
the door turning the lock ligh off and opening it::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Begins a diagnostic on the security systems::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jansug(sp?)
ElRiov trIdrys:         Sara ... what in the name of the Holy Rings have you
been
doing here since ... since 4 AM?
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; ::still crying:: Yes, but thats what made her
one
of the best to have... Always something new with her. Kept us occupied. WAAG
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL!&gt;&gt;
scurrdi:        ::steps out of the TL and onto the bridge, heads to his
station.::
scurrdi:        ((:)))
Victor Andros:  ::nods to Oridian::
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; ::Let's Oridian take over::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks at him as if that was a silly question:: Um,
working.. ::turns:: Computer continue all programs ::steps out into the
hall:: Why?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Well, now you'll just have to find another one. She's
quarantined until further notice.
scurrdi:        ::nods to the captian and to Chaos::
scurrdi:        ::takes a seat at his station::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sighs:: I was going to talk to you about the situation
regarding ... well you know who ... but right now I'm worried. Pushing
yourself like this isn't going to allow yourself to be at top efficiency as
ship's CMO you know.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::rolls her eyes as she heads for her office:: I'm not
pushing myself, Jansug. I just happened to wake up early and came in early
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; ::still crying:: But.. but..... There isn't
any
other shuttle like Big Martha!!!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Then why are you all bloodshot and bushy-tailed?
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at Oridian::
Victor Andros:  ::looks over at Joe::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::just walks out of the shuttle bay, leaving SG6
crying::
Victor Andros:  ::Stands up and walks over to Joe::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::shaking her head::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Looks at Andross::
I JoeCastillo:  ::perks his eyebrow like the Rock::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (LOL oh yeah that made the male population of humans
look
real good )
scurrdi:        ::starts running his scans::
Victor Andros:  What'cha up to?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Not that they do much for themselves&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        bloodshot? ::looks into the mirroir on her wall::
ElRiov trIdrys:         After that many hours ...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks tired, starts taking her hair down and redoing
it
since it's a mess and reachs for the eye  drops::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        doctors hours, Jansug, nothing I haven't done before
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the bridge::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TL rather::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Bridge!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Oh well. I've just been wondering what sort of a can of
worms we may have opened up what with Josh's workover, arrest and so on.
scurrdi:        Shuttle Guy 6&gt; +Oridian+ Ensign Starfire, they took Big
Martha
and we cant get her back!!!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::stops fussing and turns to looks at him:: More then
you
know
ElRiov trIdrys:         I had a visit from the top.
I JoeCastillo:  Just running a routine diagnostic scan on the security
systems, the last time I did this I noticed we had been sabatoged, hopefully
i won't find that again.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        The top of what? ::is a little slow on the up take at
the
moment, lol)
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::
Victor Andros:  Please.
Victor Andros:  ::Leans on Joe's shoulder::
ElRiov trIdrys:         As in, from Captain Andros. He wanted to know some
things
about the medicine and so on.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Things have gotten complacted
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yeah tell me.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Is that what happens when you put something in a
complactor?&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::walks out of the TL onto the bridge::
Victor Andros:  ::Sees Cy::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        No I mean more so.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (yes it is)
Victor Andros:  ::Stands up straight, looking like he's been caught::
Victor Andros:  Commander.
ElRiov trIdrys:         You know something I don't?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smiles:: Yes, Captain.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I had a talk with Josh he told me somethings that make
matters even more odd
I JoeCastillo:  ::Pokes Andross in the ribs while no ones looking::
Victor Andros:  How did everything go with the aftermath?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Oh?
Victor Andros:  ::is poked::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It seems to have succeeded; all of the microbes are
contained in the shuttle.
Victor Andros:  Have you any idea how to excise them?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::walks over to the rep. in her office:: Computer,
coffee
double cream no sugar. ::to Jansug:: According to him he was used as a hinnie
pig
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Computer&gt; You have reacted your coffee limit for the
day
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;We have a coffee limit?&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         You mean ... as a human in an experiment of sorts?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        stupid piece of... JENNY! ::turns to look at Jansug::
Also
says he sees.. Himself
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No sir, I do not. They seem to not be malicious, and are
quite fascinating.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Nice.&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         Sees himself? How?
Victor Andros:  So you intend to study them in the shuttle?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::brings Sara coffee:: You are so going to
get me
in trouble.. ::leaves::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         That's the only safe place I can do it.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Until we can figure out somewhere else to put them.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::takes a long sip of coffee and sighs:: Says he
created a
verison of himself to talk to while in a 7(?) month confinement and that now
it's back
Victor Andros:  You won't hear me complaining.
Victor Andros:  Unless we need to evacuate the ship and are one shuttle
short.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         In that case, we'd just let them out back into the ship.
::smiles:
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hmmm. ::ponders, then opens eyes again:: "Dr Jekyll and
Mr
Hyde" ...
I JoeCastillo:  ::Chuckles::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        bingo
Victor Andros:  ::Pokes Joe in the ribs::
scurrdi:        ::chuckles::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sits behind her desk drinking her coffee:: according
him he was used to test a drug which treated metal disorders that come after
such a long time alone.
Victor Andros:  If you think they're so fascinating, enjoy yourself.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Coughs to hide a giggle::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Thank you, Captain.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I'm waiting on having another talk with him before I
move
on this information and I'd like you to come with me when I do
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::rubs the back of her neck again, wonders why her
stress
always settles in the back of her neck::
Victor Andros:  You are quite welcome, Commander.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: That I'll do. Did he make any reference to
having
contact with the medicine that we noticed as missing here?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Or did he say it was something else.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gets the feeling he wants her to go away::
Victor Andros:  I just want them away from the vital systems on my ship.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        he admited to taking it in an attemt to use it, said the
doctor in charge of the tested drug that was used on him said for him to take
it
Victor Andros:  ::Goes and sits back down::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         They're quite well contained and happy, sir.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        he was quite open with me, Jansug
ElRiov trIdrys:         I wish he had been open with all of us when we were
working
him over. It could have saved a trip to the brig and a possible court martial
Victor Andros:  Oridian, anything of any interest on scanners?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        :;shakes her head:: That isnt how he works, Jansug. His
first reaction is to become defencive
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I've seen him blow up first think later to many time
not to
have expected that
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::hesitantly sits in her chair next to Vic:::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::leans back in her chair and looks as if she may drift
off, sips more coffee::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well even though Prometheus was chained to a rock he got
pardoned. Epimetheus got Pandora as a wife and she was given a box marked DO
NOT OPEN.
scurrdi:        ::looks up:: No sir, nothing as of yet
Victor Andros:  Very well.
scurrdi:        ((Unless you did an action that i missed lol))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: now you of all people should know to get
someone
to do something you tell them not to do it
Victor Andros:  ::quietly:: Damn Romulans.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         What's happened while I was down there, Captain?
Victor Andros:  Damn crazy ship-hijacking... things.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles::
Victor Andros:  Hmm? Oh, not much, we just violated the neutral zone.
I JoeCastillo:  Ship hijacking sir?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::pales even further, if that were possible::
scurrdi:        ::continues to run through his scans as his ears perk up::
Victor Andros:  Starfleet and the Romulan High Command and dealing with the
fallout, but who knows what's going to happen to us.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sits up and puts her nearly empty mug on the desk:: Is
there anything else we need to talk about offically, Jansug?
ElRiov trIdrys:         No I don't think so Sara. I guess that's it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::gets up, heads for exit of office::: I'll be going
now.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         So we just sit here and wait?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smiles at him:: thanks Jansug
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods, heads out and over to Counselor's Office::
Victor Andros:  Unless they decide to invade.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::sits down, thinks for a moment:::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::shifts uncomfortably in her seat::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::taptaps a message into PADD and sends it to the XO:::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::starts on some paperwork:: Computer alert me when the
program running in my lab is done.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::yells back:: I'm not highjacking you any
more
coffee!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sticks her tounge out towards the door way::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::reads the message on her chairarm, frowns::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I have got to get one of those coffee pot things
scurrdi:        ::continues much much more focused now::
I JoeCastillo:  And if do decide sir what are we to do?
Victor Andros:  Fight them.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Am I needed on the bridge right now, sir, or may I begin
microbe analysis work?
Victor Andros:  You are excused.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods and walks into the TL::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::looks over stack of endless PADDs, sighs, begins
looking
over schedule for appointments starting with Ens. Enpecie and Ens. O'Pecie:::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         :::after it closes:: Sickbay.
Victor Andros:  ::Wonders what the hell got into her::
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
scurrdi:        ::paused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        pasued
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::paused::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
scurrdi:        ::AA?::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::A:A::
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
Victor Andros:  Ai'ight, I got nothin'. Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Nothing here! Dismissed.
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters folks
Victor Andros:  G'night!!
OnlineHost:     Victor Andros has left the room.