<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0402.19

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:24:22 EST

AdmiralGem:     ::tosses the keys to Grey::
AdmiralGem:     Have fun, Banshee!
VAdmGrey JAG:   Thank you Admiral.
ElRiov trIdrys:         we will
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ok lets see if AIM is going to be nice tonight
VAdmGrey JAG:   Evening
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening
ElRiov trIdrys:         sorry I wasn't here last week but I was feeling hellish
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   Nice to see you tonight.
Lt Sara Crusher:        HI CY!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hi Cy
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hopefully AIM lets me stay. :)
ElRiov trIdrys:         brb afk for a minuto or so
Lt Sara Crusher:        Oh crap.. I think I got lag..
Lt Sara Crusher:        I do..
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Grr
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ok is anyone talking or am I not seeing it?
CptKetchum:     you're not seeing it ::runs and hides::
VAdmGrey JAG:   Well, so far we have all sent about one line to the screen
:-)
Lt Sara Crusher:        or are you all reading our brillant log and just gussing
over how lucky you are to have us?
ElRiov trIdrys:         and here's another line for ya
VAdmGrey JAG:   Actually I really liked both of the logs this week
Victor Andros:  How's Connie?
Lt Sara Crusher:        I haven't read Josh's
ElRiov trIdrys:         I apologize for having not had time to read the log ...
had an assignment, Rhi knows about this already, I inherited command of a
Thursday night sim in another forum, had to really stay on another screen
name for a long time
ElRiov trIdrys:         Connie is down with a fever.
ElRiov trIdrys:         had to go to the cardioloists today and get an EKG
VAdmGrey JAG:   Sorry to hear about your wife
Victor Andros:  ::blows into shiny silver whistle::
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         cardiologist's even
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
VAdmGrey JAG:   Thank you all
VAdmGrey JAG:   Has everyone read the brief?
Victor Andros:  yup
Lt Sara Crusher:        yeap
VAdmGrey JAG:   Good.  The crew make up is going to make this interesting.
ElRiov trIdrys:         brief? must have bad freelists delivery
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It came out on Sunday
ElRiov trIdrys:         oh ...oh yes read it
ElRiov trIdrys:         sorry
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sigh:: been distracted lately ... :(
Victor Andros:  Understandable.
VAdmGrey JAG:   Pretty straight forward.  We know something weird has
happened.   I would like an update from the ATs.  The we go after DeHaan and
the Nightengale{{AKA SFI}}
OnlineHost:     Lt SamanthaMason has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   ~~~~BEGIN SIM~~~
VAdmGrey JAG:   ::On the bridge::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Hey, Glenn!&gt;&gt;
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       ((Hey Victor))
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::druming her fingers on her desk in a sullen mood::
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting in the XO chair on the bridge::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Shoots his lag::&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Hey Glenn!)
Lt SamanthaMason:       ((Hello Crusher.))
VAdmGrey JAG:   Mr. Andros, what do we have so far?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::in her lab, working hard at her latest project::
Lt SamanthaMason:       ((I'm not going to be able to stay too long, if at all,
since I have to finish my programming project by midnight tonight or I'm
effectively screwed...))
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::sitting in office with T'Nal::: I just wish we could
get
away from this damned planet. Pretty soon the whole crew will be basket
cases. ::pause:: Including me.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;IRL comes first, Glenn&gt;&gt;
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Lockheart&gt; ::in engineering assuming the Acting Ceng
role since everyone else in engineering a goonball and Samantha Mason is
finally locked up
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Somehow I think we'll pull through ...
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Lockheart&gt; ::and sedated with a tranquilizer that
could
knock out a herd of elephants in heat::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Oh really? We've been swimming circles around this rock
for
how long? Even Homn would go insane at this rate.
Victor Andros:  We have a lot of pseudo-nuclear waste, and a central computer
that got hacked.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Given his stock I doubt that.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::makes a small adjustment in the gravitational field
of the
simulated black hole she's studying::
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   >>Mason you are fired!  Get off my ship... till next week
hehe&lt;&lt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::blinks in surprise as the black hole collapses in on
itself, again::
Victor Andros:  We have people locked up for questionable reasons.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         That's supposed to be impossible.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::laughs sardonically:: You don't know him and Lwax as
well
as I do. Cost a bundle when he had to go in for treat him for ... well
whatever. Why do you think he hardly talks?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Shoots AIM several times::&gt;&gt;
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   Do you have a recommendation?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Oh really?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::steps out into the main bay barking orders::
Lt SamanthaMason:       ((Awesome, I got fired for a whole week...))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods solemnly:: Lwax fretted for months. When I was a
kid
he was very talkative. She really felt guilty about the accident.
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I wonder if I can reproduce it...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::rewinds the simulation::
Victor Andros:  Personally, I believe we should inform Governor Radetsky that
he's been duped, then inform Starfleet Admirality and let them deal with the
rogues. If that's what they are.
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > :::places hand over his::: I'm sorry Jansug. At
least he's around and with us
Lt SamanthaMason:       Lockheart&gt; ::since everything is okay, goes to work
on
reparameterizing her catmull-rom splines and velocity control unit::
Lt SamanthaMason:       ((Alright guys I'll see ya later! Off to reparameterize
splines! Damn this lag to hell!))
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( later Glenn ))
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   So noted.  Can Medical back this up.  With facts I mean.
Something hard core.
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Lt SamanthaMason has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Lieutenant Crusher took samples from Ju Ju and has
information from the central computer.
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Hey, she left twice. Pretty cool trick&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Arg!)
VAdmGrey JAG:   >>Yep&lt;&lt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::makes the tweak to the gravitational field and sighs
as
the collapse doesn't happen::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::storming though sickbay::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (What did I miss?)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Just me talkin' about you&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (oh yeah?)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Yeah&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::tries it again and watches the universe collapse in on
itself:: Now wait a minute.
Victor Andros:  As far as I know, that's all she has; but I'd imagine that's
enough.
Victor Andros:  Oh, she also has her readings on the people who are
&quot;under quarentine&quot;
VAdmGrey JAG:   ::Nods::  Can you get her up here please?  I would like to
hear her version of this.
Victor Andros:  Of course.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::perks as she hears noise:: I think someone's
upset
... ::looks towards entrance::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny> But Doc...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::rewinds it yet again and the simulation breaks:: Damn!
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Commander Andros to Lieutenant Crusher.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Do I look like I care at the moment, Nurse.. Just do it!
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::huffs and takes a moment:: +Andros+ Tes Commadner
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Yes
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Report to the bridge.
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Andros+ On my way..
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::throws her lab coat at Jenny and leaves::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny> Well someone got up on the wrong side of bed this
morning..
VAdmGrey JAG:   ::Is very hopeful this may be just the wedge he needs to crak
FI::
VAdmGrey JAG:   >>This is actually kind of interesting.  I have 15-20 seconds
of lag per line&lt;&lt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::takes the TL to the bridge and uses the time to ice
over
her expressin.. something she learned to do from Rhi::
Victor Andros:  Does that sound like a reasonable course of action, Admiral?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::steps onto the bridge and looks around sees Andros and
heads over to him::
Victor Andros:  Greetings, Lieutenant.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Perhaps what I set up wasn't physically possible... but
it
should have been.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smacks the computer screen as she reprograms the
simulation:: This should work!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Commander.. Admiral..
Lt Sara Crusher:        Computer> Ow..
VAdmGrey JAG:   Commander, I am hoping that's exactly what we are going to do!
Victor Andros:  Excellent.
Victor Andros:  Miss Crusher, Admiral Grey needs to see the evidence your
away team gathered on Ju Ju
VAdmGrey JAG:   Lieutenant.  Can you please tell me what you have found on Ju
Ju II  ?
Lt Sara Crusher:        (I thought it was III? ..lol)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::watches as the black hole appears again::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Okay, maybe this time...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::runs the sim::
Lt Sara Crusher:        The first time we went down we were quicky pushed away
by
the governor..
VAdmGrey JAG:   >>Poor puter!  All that violence Cy!&lt;&lt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &gt;&gt;Computers in the 24th century haven't gotten any
friendlier.:)&lt;&lt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Cyanah+ Lieutenant have you heard anything about the
upcoming ceremonies? I may have to contact Lwax about this.
Lt Sara Crusher:        At which point I had been scanning the local people and
not
finding a trace of what we had been sent to look for
VAdmGrey JAG:   >>III I agree&lt;&lt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Idrys+ What are you talking about?
VAdmGrey JAG:   Nothing?  How odd.
Lt Sara Crusher:        After being pushed out of the captiol city were came
across
the bubbled city which Lt. Asper broke the seal of quatine to get us into
Lt Sara Crusher:        Nothing from the people on the street Sir
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Cyanah+ Lieutenant Crusher indicated you'd hit a
stumbling
block regarding your wedding. I wondered if I might be able to help.
Lt Sara Crusher:        The people in the bubble however had traces of mind
altering narcotics
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Idrys+ We'll handle it. Kaelyre out.
OnlineHost:     ESNMORTOK has entered the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::goes off on a long diatribe in Delosian, swearing
creatively::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shrugs:: Well can't say I didn't offer ...
VAdmGrey JAG:   You kept this to yourselves?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Of cours you did e'lev ...
Victor Andros:  ::nods::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Shhhhhhhh careful how loudly you say that.
Lt Sara Crusher:        We reported it the Commander and I did have a breif chat
with someone at SFM
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~If word ever leaks out about your REAL identity ...~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gets back to the experiment after she huffs::
Counselors!
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ~~Oh ... Elements ... Please forgive me.~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny> ::walks past Jansug's door mutterng about Sara's
mood;:
VAdmGrey JAG:   And?
Lt Sara Crusher:        General Mackenzie had no knowage of the DaHann person I
was
calling to ask her about
Lt Sara Crusher:        at which point I asked the Commader if I could take
abother
team down
Lt Sara Crusher:        After being attacked we set up a base camp and ended up
finding an underground radioactive buncker
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::leaves out the almost blowing it up part::
ESNMORTOK:      ::Walks of the lift and steps in front of the tactical console
and look it over.::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Joe can't get into the room at all)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &gt;&gt;Finally! It's not ME!!!!!!!!!!&lt;&lt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (lol)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Laughs::&gt;&gt;
ESNMORTOK:      ::Scans the area and checks the results against the computer
reacords::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny> ::knocks on Jansug's door::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks up:: Yes? Come in ...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::watches the experiment bluescreen:: Damn!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny> Walks in.. Counselor I was hopin' you could give
me
a hand
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Of course. How can I help you?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::discreetly excuses herself:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Mister Idrys, and Castillo and I downloaded all we could
from the computer we found with Miss Lockheart's help
VAdmGrey JAG:   Commander, Lieutenant, do we have enough information to say
that Inspector DeHaan decieved the Government
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny> ::sighs:: I need to know what the worset
retierment
home is on Betazed
Lt Sara Crusher:        which government?
VAdmGrey JAG:   ~~Pause sim~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::blinks:: How come?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        um.. pasused?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::paused::
Victor Andros:  ::Blows into whistle::
Victor Andros:  Attention!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA:
Lt Sara Crusher:        Um, I thought we got a full hour this week?
Victor Andros:  Yeah, but AIM sucks.
OnlineHost:     VAdmGrey JAG has left the room.
OnlineHost:     VAdmGrey JAG has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   Okay that was unpleasant
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::bangs head on desk in frustration::
VAdmGrey JAG:   This lag is a bit too tough
VAdmGrey JAG:   Hey.. no lag
VAdmGrey JAG:   ... oops now it's laggy again  grrr
ElRiov trIdrys:         Careful or an NPC AMO will have to treat you.
VAdmGrey JAG:   I like the logs.  Let's try again next week.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         AIM detected you typing &quot;no lag&quot; and
&quot;fixed&quot; it for you
VAdmGrey JAG:   We will go after the Nighingale and DeHaan!
VAdmGrey JAG:   So I see hehe
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::still banging head::
ESNMORTOK:      ::P.a.u.s.e.d::
ESNMORTOK:      ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Now THAT was lag, Mortok. :)
VAdmGrey JAG:   Night all
ESNMORTOK:      ::Gets pillow and places it under saras head::
OnlineHost:     ESNMORTOK has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        what ever..
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ... ... ...
OnlineHost:     Victor Andros has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG:   Pray for less lag!
OnlineHost:     VAdmGrey JAG has left the room.