<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0311.13

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:53:16 EST

OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     CmdrDavidPrice has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  so...
Victor Andros:  ::cracks knuckles::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Hello Banshee!!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Well aren't we a talkive group tonighr
Telsia Ehling:  ohh yes we are
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::pokes Haro::
ElRiov trIdrys:         zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HUH??
Victor Andros:  Heya Sara!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Hi Vic! :-D
Victor Andros:  I was supposed to tell you something, but I can't remember
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        HI CY!!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hiya. :)
Victor Andros:  Oh, yeah!
Victor Andros:  Hey, Sparkie.
Telsia Ehling:  hey guys
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Cy, Saram Telsia, Vic, errrr ... Vic
Lt Sara Crusher:        you were supposed to tell me something?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::blinks:: Sparkie.. How told you about that name?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::will beat Glenn later::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::notices 2 Vics ... wonders what's going on::
Victor Andros:  A kitten.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Kari
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::will be her later too::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::still going to beat Glenn cause it's fun::
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Joe
I JoeCastillo:  Good evening everyone
Lt Sara Crusher:        Hi Joe!
Lt Sara Crusher:        We have a full house almost! :-D
ElRiov trIdrys:         Par for the course.
I JoeCastillo:  grr dont mention golf to me
Lt Sara Crusher:        So did everyone see my e-mail about Chip?
I JoeCastillo:  i cant break par on the golf game on my pda
ElRiov trIdrys:         LOL figure of speech
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yep I was so thrilled
I JoeCastillo:  i did
Victor Andros:  Yeah
Lt Sara Crusher:        :-D
ElRiov trIdrys:         The Khellian crew sends their congrats, btw
Victor Andros:  Okay. I believe this is everyone that's going to get here...
Lt Sara Crusher:        Cool
Victor Andros:  ATTENTION!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
VicFronkenstine:        ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
VicFronkenstine:        &lt;&lt;sorry for no talking wasent looking at chat
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
Victor Andros:  As I remember, Sara and Idrys were on the planet surface
(Don't forget the &quot;@&quot;) with a pair of red-shirts, doing some
snooping around
Victor Andros:  They stumbled across some radioactive readings (dum dum
dum...) and are investigating them.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( :::puts on @::: ))
Victor Andros:  Engineering is still making sure that nothing else has been
Victor Andros:  And security... still has its hands full.
Victor Andros:  Any questions?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Nope
Victor Andros:  Very well, then.
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::hiking up the side of a steep hill.. scanning the
team while the other's scan the surroundings::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::in Science, monitoring an experiment::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::scanning the area::
Telsia Ehling:  ::in engineering working on some stuff::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::also scanning::
VicFronkenstine:        ::has been in the lab since 0600 hours categorizing the
equipment in his head trying to think of things hes gonna need for later
experiments. Rammstein - Engel blazes in his head phones::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Any idea as to what it making the radioactive reading?
how close they are?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::shakes head:: Not yet. ::flips tricorder closed in
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::looks around.. tring to make up her mind as to how
further to go::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Heading towards the TR::
I JoeCastillo:  ::In a biosuit::
I JoeCastillo:  +Crusher+ Lt. Castillo to DR. Crusher.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ Commander, we've run into some radioactive
readings down here, is there any why the ship can give us a hand on pin
pointing it?
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ On it.
Victor Andros:  Skitz, what's going on down there?
Telsia Ehling:  ::sits at console doing some work::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::flips over comm badge waiting:: +Joe+ Yes, Joe?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::wonders where Vic ran off to:: Vic?
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; I'm getting the readings they're getting, but I
don't know where it's coming from.
I JoeCastillo:  +Crusher+ Sara I'm done tieing up the loose ends i was taking
care off and heading towards the TR. Would it be prudent to beam down to you
at the momment?
Victor Andros:  Chaos, move us closer.
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Aye, sir.
VicFronkenstine:        ::peaks arround heavy science equipment:: Ja
::uses a heaver german accent that he normaly does::
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Joe+ If it's alright with the Commander. If you do come
down bring hicking gear.. ::is in civies::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks at him strangely::
I JoeCastillo:  +Crusher+ I thought you guys were in biosuits.
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Wait!
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; What is it?
I JoeCastillo:  +Crusher+ Are the biosuits no longer needed?
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; There's some lifesigns down there.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::looks strangely at Crusher, mouths ... "biosuits?"::
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Joe+ We were the first time. I felt it would be better
fit in this time.. Bio suits scream &quot;hey look at us we're sneaking
around and playing scooby doo&quot;
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Besides the away team?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::then ignores it::
VicFronkenstine:        ::removes head phones:: u need somthing?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I have today's agenda on this PADD.
I JoeCastillo:  +Crusher+ Ok, give me a few mintues to change then since i
was told to don a biosuit, and i'll also bring you guys some hiking gear
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Yessir.
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; What have you got?
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Joe+ We have ours.. just grab yours and beam down to
local.. we'll wait..
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Reading... somewhere between 2 and 6 humanoid life
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Grr.. add lots od @s)
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; I can't tell exactly how many, the radiation is
screwing things up.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  .... there you go ))
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Banshee to Lieutenant Crusher.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::looks at the team:: Take five people. but don't sit
anything you haven't scanned first..
I JoeCastillo:  ::Heads back towards the seucurity office:: +Crusher+ Ok
Sara, as long as im heading back to the securitty offie anything else we
might need?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+taps+ Go ahead, Banshee..
VicFronkenstine:        and what would it be today?
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ I can't give you anything more on the radioactive
readings, but we are picking up humanoid lifesigns.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+joe+ All we have are hand helds.. I'd feel better
with a
few rifles as well..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Banshee+ Lifesigns? Close by?
Victor Andros:  ::Flips his console around:: +Sara+ About a kilometer and a
half ahead of you. Something like between 2-6
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Quantum particle acceleration and theory.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::mostions for the team to start taking cover::
Understood, Sir..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::exchanges glances with T'Nal, flips tricorder open,
scans again::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Smiles::+Crusher+ No problem Sara Rifles coming up.
VicFronkenstine:        and the expirment?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::begins taking cover with T'Nal::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Joe+ We have company, Joe.. Beam down in a out of the
I JoeCastillo:  ::Enters the security office and heads to his office to
change then grabs 3 rifles::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Acceleration of said quantum particles through a warp
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::ducks behind a group of trees and draws phaser::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::thinks this is not a good time to be shot.::
I JoeCastillo:  ::hurries when he hears the last transmission:: +Crusher+ Ok,
Sara on my way.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::can hear foot falls comimg down the path and tenses
give Haro and the others a quick look::
VicFronkenstine:        but hasent that already been done, documented, and being
givven classes on?
I JoeCastillo:  +Ens. Saiph+ Lt. Castillo to Ensign Saiph.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Had it been, we wouldn't be doing it.
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; This is Saiph.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods at Sara indicating readiness::
Telsia Ehling:  ::gets seriously bored and wonders what other people are
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::is trying to hear what they're talking about as the
I JoeCastillo:  +Saiph+ Ensign i need you to pinpoint the AT and do a site to
site transport from the Security Office to ther location.
VicFronkenstine:        ::sighs:: ::extends arm and awaits to be givven the
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::hands him the padd::
VicFronkenstine:        do u already have a program for this or do i need to
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I haven't started this one, so go ahead.
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; +Castillo+ Ok sir i'm on it.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::can see three people in bio suits who happen to be
carring really kick ass looking phaser rifles.. meantlly screams.. Oh shit..
just perfect.. damn damn damn::
Victor Andros:  Engineer Billy Bob&gt; ::Walks up to Telsia:: 'scuse me, Mizz
Telsia Ehling:  ::is surprised:: hello, can i help you?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::peers, sees armed people:: ::qm:: Crap ...
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt;+Castillo+ Sir i have thier location pinpointed
ready when you are.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Has you seen that Ter-jae fellow around? I gots some
stuff I needs to show 'im.
Telsia Ehling:  ::shakes head:: no, i haven't, not for a while now, sorry
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; ::appears to think::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::has her back pressed up against the tree as she
them, her hand firmly on her phaser, sweat forming on her forehead::
VicFronkenstine:        ::studys the padd for a little while:: ::turns to the
science stationcloses his eyes and begins entering code at an extremely fast
pace. his eyes move as if he was reading somthing on the back of his
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; +Castillo+ Sir I just picked up three life signs
near the AT it might not be safe to energize to them.
Telsia Ehling:  do you need any help?
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The three keep moving past the hiding spots of the
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::thinks to herself.. that's it keep on walking.::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; We-ell, see, the Commander told me to try an' fig're
out what had happened when we lost power.
I JoeCastillo:  +Saiph+ Ok then lets wait till their clear of the lifesigns
I JoeCastillo:  Danmit they could be in trouble.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::Goes back to her own experiment::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; I think I may've found something, but I needed someone
else to have a look at it 'fore A go off and tell the Commander about it.
Telsia Ehling:  ohh, i'll help with that
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Red Shirt1&gt; ::steps on a twig::
VicFronkenstine:        ::page apon page of code fill the screen::
I JoeCastillo:  Sara would have called me if they were in trouble.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Hey, that's a good idear.
Telsia Ehling:  so, what have you found?
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Come on over here and let me show yoo.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::peers from behind her tree to see if it's all
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::looks over at Jansug to see if he can see anything
Telsia Ehling:  ::goes with BB::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; One of the trio whirls around and points his rifle
at the spot where the sound came from
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::motions to Sara to take cover::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::quickly gets flat against the tree again::
I JoeCastillo:  +Saiph+ Ensign whats the status?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @RedShirt1&gt; ::draws phaser higher but stays out of
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; ::Walks over to another panel and points::
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; +Castillo+ The 3 lifesigns are still very near to
the AT.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::stands there.. holding breath and waiting..::
I JoeCastillo:  Danmit i hate waiting, especially when they could be in
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks at the panel:: okay, what is this?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::barely breathing::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; I think the sabotage was done here, when Ensign Bronco
was on duty.
VicFronkenstine:        ::stops typing:: im done... the computer is gonna be
cycling this for a good while...
Telsia Ehling:  are you accusing him?
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; He turns around and the trio keeps walking.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::waits till their gone before she breaths::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; See, that's what I don't want to be doing
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; I want someone else ta check this out before I tell
the Commander what I think happened.
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; Ok Sir it seems as if thier walking away now ready
when you are.
Telsia Ehling:  okay, let me look at it
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::peers cautiously and soundlessly from around the
I JoeCastillo:  ((whoops forgot the +Castillo+))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You've accounted for all of the variables in that short
amount of time.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::once the trio is out of site mostions for the team
come regroup but to remain low::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::follows with T'Nal:::
VicFronkenstine:        all the nessary ones
I JoeCastillo:  +Saiph+ Ok Ensign let's wait a minute or so to be sure then
beam me down.
VicFronkenstine:        tell me somthing how can u call this expirmenting? one
touch feel or see the process other the the computer calculating
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Bio suits and heavy arms.. Lady and gentalmen I think
we're stubbled onto something bigger then we expected..
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks at the stuff:: this is all very interesting
VicFronkenstine:        this is a more advance for of tech support
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Someone has to interpret the results of the computer's
Cyanah Kaelyre:         And all of the variables are necessary.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; See, here ::points:: we had lost power. But I don't
think that when the sabotage took place.
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; +Castillo+ Ok, sir energizing now.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods:: Indeed we have.
Telsia Ehling:  i think what you should do is take all of this information to
the commander and present it to him, when do you think the sabotage happened?
VicFronkenstine:        how can u even check them against anything other than
computers out put u cant do it in anothe way with making a new program and
that invaladates the last programs results?
I JoeCastillo:  ::Joe dissapears from the Seucrity office and energizes a few
meters from the AT::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::hears a noise. spins and draws her phaser.. pointing
at Joe::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Before. ::Cycles back through the maintenance logs::
See, here the router in question went down for maintenance.
I JoeCastillo:  @::And ducks low to the ground as soon as he does::@
Cyanah Kaelyre:         These will all be done multiple times.
I JoeCastillo:  @::in a low voice:: Hey it's just me@
Telsia Ehling:  and it went down on bronco's sift?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::sighs and lowers her phaser::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Good to see you Joe. Man but we're in a pickle here.
VicFronkenstine:        i mena look at us we sit here while the computer dose
the fun stuff.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; ::nods:
VicFronkenstine:        &lt;mean*&gt;
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; And look, here. It was only down for a few minutes.
I JoeCastillo:  @::Hands rifles to two redshirts and continues in a low
voice:: Whats going on?@
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It's the results that matter.
Telsia Ehling:  that is weird, hrm
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Three bio suited people with phaser rifles that look at
least two adancements ahead of ours..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Real heavy duty weapons.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         We have equipment for other experiments, but things on a
stellar scale have to be simulated.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; but look here ::points:: It went down for regularly
scheduled maintenance tha day bafore!
I JoeCastillo:  @::ponits at his rifle:: Bigger than these?@
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @the suit would suggest that the further up the trail
heavier the radioactivy... We need to find out where they came from, but with
out risking ourselves..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Real mean-looking pieces of work if I say so myself.
the people and the guns
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; So I suppose it could'a happened then, too.
I JoeCastillo:  @ Wish I woulda known I would have brought more.
VicFronkenstine:        the screen has just drained all the Enthusiasm of the
science out of you... what a pitty
Telsia Ehling:  i'm not all sure what to say, but i do know that you should
take this to the commander and let him know everything about it, i'm still
new here and i am not sure what to do about it all
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Personaly I know a certain redhead who wouldn't be
pleased if I got some radioactive illess and keeled over..
I JoeCastillo:  @ Well, me and my team have trained in stealth we could get
close enough to investigate without being seen, but theres still the
radioactivy problem.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         That's quite pretentious of you to say.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You don't know a thing about me.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Ya do think so, huh?
I JoeCastillo:  @ Is there any way to be shielded from the radiation without
putting on a biosuit?
Telsia Ehling:  yes i do
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ I don't suppose we could simply call the ship and ask
half a dozen biosuits to be beamed here?
I JoeCastillo:  @ As much as we've trained no one can be stealthy in those
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Commander!
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; What is it?
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; I'm picking up some kind of a dead spot in all that
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;er... kill that last question mark&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  ((question mark happy?))
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Well without the suits, we can't risk going near that
area. And without going there we're never going to figure out what's going on
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::nods:: Lets see how close we can get with out harm
go from there.. ::looks at Joe:: If I was sure about the type I could hypo
vaccinate but the tri-corders can't ID it..
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Alright, then. But it does seem suspicious to you,
too, then?
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Whaddaya mean?
Telsia Ehling:  a bit but i don't know what to say or do, i'm still new to
this ship
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; There's a place that's just not contaminated.
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; How?
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::starts moving slowly:: Well if we receive a non lethal
doses of radiation could you treat that later?
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; It could be any number of things, sir. Apparently,
something there is keeping it out.
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Got it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::follows with T'Nal::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Okay. Thank ya, Mizz Ehling.
VicFronkenstine:        ... come on lest geab some proton excelleratora, a micro
warp drive and some other stuff that were gonna need and lets actuall test
out your theroys
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Low leve expose is simple to treat..
Telsia Ehling:  your welcome
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I already have that equipment.
VicFronkenstine:        hands on here people that is the exciting part of
I JoeCastillo:  @ Ok, then lets move to the point where radiation begins, and
i'll take a few of my guys just past that point and see what we can find out.
VicFronkenstine:        well stop listening to the computer and lets test it out
and see what happens
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You realize the importance of running a simulation first
before using any of the actual equipment, right?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::moveing ahead with Joe, scanning the area as they
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; +Sara+ Andros to Crusher.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ yes Sir?
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Are you picking up a dead zone in the radioactive
VicFronkenstine:        ya cant trust computer data because computer data has a
grave fault
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::exchanges glances with T'Nal::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::cocks head::
VicFronkenstine:        the programmer &lt;gates&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You must run a simulation first to ensure there will be
unforeseen consequences.
VicFronkenstine:        unforseen thats the best part
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Ummm... dude, he is so past dead by now&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I will not compromise the safety of this ship by running
untested experiments.
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;who?&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;gates&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;bah with as much money as he has he probably had
himself frozen till they could bring him back&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &lt;&lt;Futurama!&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;And, in my game, he's sooo still frozen&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (unforeseen consequences... That would be blowing up the
girlfriend of the woman with the key to all the letal drugs and who can make
it look like an accdent ::smiles sweetly)
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ ::looking at her reads:: Barely Sir..
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ It might be worth checking out. All the interference
is scrambling any reads we're getting here.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ Understood Commander..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::looks at the team:: That might be the break we need..
Everyone look for the duck blind..
VicFronkenstine:        safty is fine that is why there are safty precautions
its the side stuff. the stuff u cant predict is somtimes the greatest break
through. remember that thing called a frizbee the inventor had somthing else
planned for it.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         A frisbee?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods and continues scanning::
VicFronkenstine:        and when it didnt work he through it away and said holy
crap that think can fly
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No matter. Safeties can't stop a matter/antimatter
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::looks confused:: The who?
VicFronkenstine:        earth thing look it up
Cyanah Kaelyre:         We have a procedure in this lab that will be followed.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Duck blind. Artificial screening device.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Haven't you ever been hunting, Joe?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Wanna keep going?&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( yep yep ))
Lt Sara Crusher:        (yes :))
I JoeCastillo:  @ Not really i don't like killing things.
I JoeCastillo:  ((yes))
VicFronkenstine:        ::sighs:: fine... the computer is doing the expirment
us and its gonna take a few hours ::Emphasizes hours:: to finish so may i go
work on personal projects whil it finishes?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No, there are plenty of other projects on the agenda.
and your program just errored out. Perhaps you should take more time coding
it next time.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::looking at her tri-corder:: A duck blind is
something a
hunter will use to hide right there in the open.. ::points:: There.. There's
no reads coming a few feet that way
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Instructs the security team to scan for the &quot;duck
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::scans, nods:: Yeah they're dropping off over there.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::qm:: Now if we had only found this the first time we
were here. ...
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The &quot;duck blind&quot; is actually a low,
squat, grey building.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @:;walking towards the drop off area.. looks around and
points:: Anyone for a steak out?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( sure just so long as it's prime rib at Outback with a
Bloomin' Onion ;) )
I JoeCastillo:  @I'm game. ::Follows Sara::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Same here. ::follows::
VicFronkenstine:        ::goes back to the terminal::
I JoeCastillo:  @ :The redhsirts follow the ones with the rifles bringing up
the rear::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::nods head towards the building for Joe and the
to check things out::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::follows::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::scans the others just to make sure they haven't been
exposed to a lot of crap::
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Begins scanning the building as soon as he arrives::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::goes inside once Joe gives the all clear:: Jansug,
TNall, start scanning the area around us.. See if we can't get better reads
from here..
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; As Joe approaches the building, a phaser blast
barely misses him.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (or not :-D)
I JoeCastillo:  @:Tucks and rolls and blasts off a shot where the shot came
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::ducks for cover::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Shit! ::draws phaser:: Take cover!
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::likewise hits the dirt::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::draws phaser and looks in direction of fire::
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::keeps moving looking for something to shoot::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::leaps for cover and lands hard on the ground::
OnlineHost:     CmdrDavidPrice has left the room.
Victor Andros:  ::A voice rings out from some sort of speaker system::
&quot;Why do you approach?&quot;
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::hears something go crack and winces:: We're looking
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::qm:: Bloody Wizard of Oz ...
I JoeCastillo:  @:: looks around trying to discern where the voice is coming
Victor Andros:  Voice&gt; &quot;You will find none here. Leave now.&quot;
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ We've tracked down the radioactivey..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @We also know about the people behind the force field..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @We know that people from this area are sent away.. we
to know why.. We want to help..
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Another shot rings out from inside the building at
the AT
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::suddenly feels the pain that goes with the crack::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::covers head:: Scan the building.. How manys in
Lt Sara Crusher:        @We're here to help!
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::scans:: reading 5 lifeforms.
I JoeCastillo:  @:: Still trying to find where the voice or the shots are
coming from::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::pulls out tricorder, passes it over Crusher:: Don't
... we got to do something here, you've got a fracture.
Victor Andros:  Voice&gt; To me! To me!
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Let it alone.. I'm fine..
I JoeCastillo:  @:: Stares at a window where shots seem to be coming from::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal ... help me rig a splint.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Like hell we will.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @To you!?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::gathers some wood and puts one together::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::shoos Jansug and TNal away::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Sorry. was kind of a general scream&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Stand down! Let us in and we'll help you!
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::growls:: Wonderful ... try and help and ... ::shakes
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > Sshh it's all right ...
Victor Andros:  Voice&gt; You misunderstand, girly. When you get out of here,
you'll need help. ::Cackles::
VicFronkenstine:        ::uses a mesh file with garbage code and sends it though
the science labs centrial logic circut stalling all programs while it tries
to make logic out of nothing ness. edits the mesh to look like it was a
corrupt file. untraceable::
I JoeCastillo:  @:: Takes a shot at the window::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @What does that mean?
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Well you know what they say about doctors)
VicFronkenstine:        :: presses random keys to try to get the computer to
huh ::looks perplexed::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::the logic circuit trips and ignores the garbage since
a sophisticated computer and not easily fooled::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks over Vic's shoulder:: Nice try.
VicFronkenstine:        so had lunch yet?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL!&gt;&gt;
VicFronkenstine:        ::tries to look innocent::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::qw:: Sara ... wicked bitch of the West in there.
head at building::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I usually never have time for lunch.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The AT starts to come under fire from behind them,
as well
Victor Andros:  Guy in window&gt; ::Pulls back inside::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         And don't try to crash my computer system again. You
like the consequences.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::takes cover::
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Redshirts begin suppression fire from where the fire is
coming from::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > :::takes cover:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::looks at source and fires:::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; One of the three guys who had passed by before
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Shit.. ::starts to return fire:: +Banshee+ Crusher to
Banshee we're under attack!
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Starts looking for a way up::
I JoeCastillo:  @:: And makes a few return fire shots::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::feels a sense of unsease about Sara::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Talk about being between a rock and hard place
to fire::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::also opens fire::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Joe drops another one, but he nails a red-shirt in
the shoulder as he falls
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Start moving back down the hill! ::motions towads a
heavier wooded area::
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Acknowledged. Help is on the way.
Victor Andros:  ::Scrambles a security team to deploy to the surface::
I JoeCastillo:  @ Danmit, no Frank. ::keeps searching for stairs::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::crawls over to the fallen red shirt:: Damn it I don't
have a medikit.. ::takes her jacket off and presses it to the wound::
VicFronkenstine:        ::finishes recompiling the program and watches the
flash numbers::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::begins slowly making way where Sara had indicated::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::follows::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::holding her left arm to side and holding the jacket
the other. ran out of hands to return fire with::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A shot lands near Sara's feet
I JoeCastillo:  @ Security make a perimeter around the non cmobatants and
keep up the supression fire.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Hey! That was a little to close to home people!!
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A 5-man team beams down to the surface, in the
thick of the action
I JoeCastillo:  @ I'm going in. ::Starts running towards the building::
VicFronkenstine:        is there anything else i can do for u other than
my sanity drain from me? theres not very much left to begin with
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::slaps the redshirts comm+Banshee+ One to beam right
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Go down the list on the PADD.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::then her own:: +Sickbay++ Incoming!
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Frank is beamed away
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::When the extra security take their places in the Perimter
the two Joe gave the rifles too follow after him::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::reclams her phaser and follows Joe::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Take the building!
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::3 redshirts surround her and go with her, the rest remain
around T'nal and Idrys::
VicFronkenstine:        ::think: wonder whats writen on that pad? step 1 look at
computer screen. step 2 repeat process.::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Enters the Building and looks for someone to shoot::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::shakes head:: Dammit she broke her arm and ...
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A phaser shot opens up a hole in the doorframe
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > I know, I know. She knows how to take care of
Lt Sara Crusher:        @That works.. ::watches as the three sec officers storm
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Sees Sara:: Sara what are you doing here you're hurt.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Like I've never broken my arm before.. I got this team
into this I'm not just going to sit on my ass and watch them go down, Joe!
Victor Andros:  GiW, who is not in the window anymore&gt; ::Shoots at Joe,
but hits the wall::
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Glares at the redshirts::Don't let her out of your sight
and stay around her ::Continues his frantic search for a way up::
I JoeCastillo:  @::Returns fire at the guy who just shot at him::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::grumbles:: men...
Victor Andros:  GiW&gt; ::drops his rifle::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @What this hell is going on!?
VicFronkenstine:        so anything else on the padd?
Victor Andros:  GiW&gt; ::picks it up with the hand that did not get shot::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I trust you can read?
I JoeCastillo:  @ :: Strifes and shoots again::
I JoeCastillo:  @ :yells:: Don't make me kill you put it down.
Victor Andros:  GiW&gt; ::Has bad aim one-handing a rifle, but tries
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::is next to Joe.. looking around at the others::
I JoeCastillo:  @:: Weaves as he runs towards the guy still shooting::
Victor Andros:  GiW&gt; ::is shot, falls::
Victor Andros:  Billy Bob&gt; ::Steps out onto the bridge::
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Turns towards Sara and the redhsirts :: Theres a trap
door here.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Trap door? ::moves carefully towards Joe::
I JoeCastillo:  @ I think we should just round these guys up and interrogate
them on the Banshee.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::reaches for her tri-corder which isn't there:: Son of
Targ! My aunt gave me that tri-corder.. Ok now I'm pissed..
I JoeCastillo:  @ Who knows how many more are down there.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; 'scuse me, Mr. Commander, sir.
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; What is it?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::nods:: Get as many of the fallen as you can.. I'm
VicFronkenstine:        actuall its almos time for my shift to get off ::hands
padd back to her::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Uh-oh. Sara's pissed.&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Jansug, can you get any clear readings now?
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Nods:: Good , you need to get that looked at.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Your shift is the same as mine, Ensign. Back to work.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::looks at tricorder, does double take:: Yes, I'm
some. Right here. ::points::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::looks:: I thought this place was clear?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ No I didn't mean radiation.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Then what?
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; I got some news that you jus' might wanna hear.
Victor Andros:  Out with it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ I meant ... I meant it's reading normal. Sorry.
I JoeCastillo:  @ Sara you Jansung and T'nal should beam up first with the
prisoners, I'll send the redshirts next.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; I need ta speak to yoo in private.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::nods:: In a moment, Joe.. Jansug what are you
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::groans:: Nevermind.. ::shakes her head::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Send your prisoners, Joe, then I promise I'll go right
sick bay..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ There is something rather faint ... it's coming from
I JoeCastillo:  @ Well theres 5 priosners and the TR can Hold 6 go with them
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::glares at them both::
I JoeCastillo:  @ +Smith+ Kate come back.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::Goes back to her planetary gravitatonal interaction
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > rather faint spike on mine.
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has left the room.
OnlineHost:     CptHacker has entered the room.
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; Yes Joe?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Open the door, Joe..
Victor Andros:  Well, then, it's gotta wait. I have an AT on the surface.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::changes it to a trinary starsystem::
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; Ah see. Yoo jus' let me know when you're ready.
I JoeCastillo:  @ +Smith+ We're about to beam up 5 prisoners be there with a
team to superive their transport to the brig.
Victor Andros:  BB&gt; ::Walks back to the TL::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ Commander. We've taken the building.. We're
what looks like a trap door with more odd readings..
I JoeCastillo:  @ Sara you told me you were gonna beam back to the ship.
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ How is the team?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ Frank was sent to sick bay.. the rest of us
VicFronkenstine:        ::beginns to sleep with his eyes open. a useful skill he
picked up in the academy::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::is so lieing::
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::Clears his throat loudly::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::shakes head at Sara::
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Good. What kind of &quot;odd readings&quot;?
CptHacker:      Samantha&gt; ::still bed ridden::
I JoeCastillo:  ((Glenn))
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ ::glaring at Joe..holding her arm close to her
body:: Not sure, Sir.. Their still rather faint.. We'd like to go deeper into
into invesgation
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::hears snoring, stares at the wall for a minute::
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Be safe.
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; +Castillo+ Ok sir I'm here ready for the beam up.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Computer, please sound the red alert klaxon in this
and this room only.
VicFronkenstine:        ::ZZZZ:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ Aye Sir..
I JoeCastillo:  @ :: Motions towards one of the redshirts to walk towards
him:: Jim beam up with the Prisoners Kate is there wating to take them to the
I JoeCastillo:  @ RS 3&gt; Yes, sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::walks up right to his ear:: WAKE. UP. NOW.
VicFronkenstine:        ::falls out of the chair:: ahhh what the hell?&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  @ +Saiph+ Lt. Castillo to ensign Saiph.
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; +Castillo+ Yes sir?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sleeping on the job. You sure are on course for
I JoeCastillo:  @ +Saiph+ 6 to beam up, one Security officer and 5 prisoners.
I JoeCastillo:  Saiph&gt; +Castillo+ Aye sir, locking on and energizing.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @:;walks over to Joe:: and one to sick bay.. I want you
make sure this place is safe and that we know what we're walking into.. I'm
no good to you like this..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ I'll bring down another team when I'm working with
arms again..
I JoeCastillo:  @ ::The 5 prisoners and Jim beam up to the TR ::
VicFronkenstine:        whaty did u want me to do? the computer is running.
I JoeCastillo:  @ Ok, Sara thats a good idea, i'll keep you posted.
I JoeCastillo:  Smith &gt; Ok guys lets get these guys to the brig while
thier still unconcious.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::nods:: +TR+ One to transport to sick bay..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You are capable of doing more than one thing at a time,
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::goes up in a haze of blue::
I JoeCastillo:  :: The redshirts in the TR start trasnporting the prisoners
to the brig ::
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  v
VicFronkenstine:        yes
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        paused
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
I JoeCastillo:  ::pause:;
CptHacker:      ::paused::
Victor Andros:  ATTENTION!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  ::AA::
VicFronkenstine:        ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA::
Victor Andros:  ::wipes sweat off brow::
Victor Andros:  Good sim.
Victor Andros:  hrm. I believe that is all I have.
Lt Sara Crusher:        :-D
Victor Andros:  You're all dismissed.