<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0310.09

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:10:49 EDT

    Double your pleasure, double your fun ... or your arguments or fistfights
for that matter.

    Banshee talks.
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         We will
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
I JoeCastillo:  ::pushes around for elbow room::
I JoeCastillo:  this place is more crowded than usual
Lt Sara Crusher:        we have more peoples now :)
Victor Andros:  Where's Cy?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Where's Cy?
Victor Andros:  Jinx.
Lt Sara Crusher:        She's coming
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::blinks and looks oddly at Andros::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
I JoeCastillo:  thats a lil personal
Lt Sara Crusher:        There she is
LtJoshuaAsper:  Heya Cy!  :)
Lt Sara Crusher:        HI CY!
I JoeCastillo:  i dont think you should be telling her busnioess to everyone
like that
LtJoshuaAsper:  Oh, God Joe.  ::shakes head::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hiya!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Joe!!
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles and waves to all:: hi
Victor Andros:  Alright. Shall we get this thing on the road, then?
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks around with a wide eye innocent look::what'd i say?
Victor Andros:  ::Pulls out the cute fuzzy bunny whistle and blows into it::
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Lt Sara Crusher: She's coming I JoeCastillo: thats a lil
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  iono what you talking bout
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
Victor Andros:  ::zaps Joe::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
I JoeCastillo:  ow
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::ÄÅ::
I JoeCastillo:  someones trigger happy
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  ::prepares to dodge next zap::
Victor Andros:  Okay, first order of business. Everyone welcome Ensign Telsia
Ehling to Engineering.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Welcome!
Victor Andros:  ::Turns the &quot;applause&quot; sign on::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Welcome aboard!
Victor Andros:  ::claps::
I JoeCastillo:  ::clap::
I JoeCastillo:  Hello
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::clappityclappityclapclap::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::Claps::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::claps and smiles::
LtJGJohnTerje:  Only one week and I already have an assistant, hoorah.
Victor Andros:  Okay, my laptop is officially fried now. It won't charge, so
it's out of commission for a little while. This is my excuse for having no
notes ::grin::
I JoeCastillo:  And for no logs?
Victor Andros:  'cause... um... my notes where not it. Right.
Victor Andros:  were on*
Victor Andros:  Oh, wow, it's gonna be a long night.
Victor Andros:  So, let's see what I remember. Prepare for mission brief!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         what no boxers?
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles and waves and hopes they all don't mind her lag::
Victor Andros:  After losing power to the ship, a delegation from the banshee
went planetside and met with Governor Radetsky. His behavior was...
suspicious to say the least.
Victor Andros:  The AT invaded a quarentined compound, was attacked, but
beamed out safely. They returned to a fully-powered Banshee.
Victor Andros:  It was discovered that fould play was to blame for the power
outage. The specifics are yet to be determined.
I JoeCastillo:  :scratches his chin as he ponders::whats fould play?
Victor Andros:  Last sim, it was discovered that the inspector who
&quot;saved&quot; Ju Ju does not exist.
Victor Andros:  foul*
Victor Andros:  ...or does, but it some strange fashion.
Victor Andros:  Any questions? Did I miss anything?
Lt Sara Crusher:        The drug compund
ElRiov trIdrys:         They don't say DeHaan until SHE says, they say DeHaan.
ElRiov trIdrys:         oh yes the happy stuff
Lt Sara Crusher:        it was a mental case cocktail..
Victor Andros:  Ah, yeah. The happy knockout juice that did nothing to help
the plague victims.
Victor Andros:  OKay.
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::standing on the bridge, wanting to be with Telsia and
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting lazily in the command chair, reading a PADD::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::In his office looking over some of the ships records.::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::under her desk looking for her stylis thingie::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::still working on her proposal::
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;i hate when that happens&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::runs some diagnostic on the weapons systems::
I JoeCastillo:  ::In his office pondering how he should handle a difficult
Telsia Ehling:  ::trying to put cameron to sleep:: shh, honey ::is sitting
with him on her lap in the rocking chair rocking::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::entering 3 forward, sitting down at a table ...
over some PADDs and wondering who to snag for an evaluation::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::cracks his knuckles::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Sir?  ::looks at Andros::
I JoeCastillo:  +Asper+ Castillo to Lt. Asper.
Victor Andros:  ::Looks up from the PADD:: Yes, Mr. Asper?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         This thing will never get done.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::mutters about something or another::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::sees it but can't reseach it::
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Crusher+ Idrys here ... Sara I would appreciate it if
could come to 3 forward at your earliest convenience.
LtJGJohnTerje:  Power shortage on, hmm. Warp core problem. Interesting.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at a PADD::  Premission to go to Engineering to check
weapon systems for the annual tactical diagnostic report?
Telsia Ehling:  ::sees cameron has fallen asleep and gets up to lay him
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::jumps.. hitting her head on the underside of the
Son of a.... +Idrys+ I'm a little busy, Counselor
Victor Andros:  Very well. Find out what Mr. Castillo wants, too.
Victor Andros:  ::Goes back to his PADD::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Of course, sir.  ::steps into the TL::  +Castillo+
Go ahead, Joe.
I JoeCastillo:  +Asper+ Josh can you spare a few moments i need to talk to
you in my office?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::perks an eyebrow::  +Castillo+  Oh?  What about?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::purses lips:: +Crusher+ I see. All right ... ::enters
into PADD:: ::m, but just loud enough:: Chief Medical Officer .. too ...
busy. ::in normal tone:: The Captain will be most interested in that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sits back and smiles slightly::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::gets out from under her desk.. rubbing the new knot on
her head.. notices that a bunch of padds and her picture of her and Cy has
fallen over.. starts to strighten up her desk::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::digs into the report, remembering how important it is
she get it done::
I JoeCastillo:  +Asper+ It's about an incident that happened on the ship Brad
and i'd rather not say more till I can see you in person.
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Idrys+ She's the one who keeps me busy.. What do you
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Brad?}}
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;whoops my bad&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{LOL.  :-X}}
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has left the room.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((Brad who?))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;D'oh!&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{:-D, It's all good.}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Crusher+ I'm just doing my job. She'll have my hide
Bar-B-Qued if I don't start turning in evaluations of senior officers soon.
Victor Andros:  ::looks up from the PADD::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Castillo+  ::sighing heavily::  Understood, Joe.  ::knows
EXACTLY what he's talking about::  Computer, reroute turbolift for the
security offices.
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;out of all the name screwups that can happen on this
ship thats the last one i expected to happen to me::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Computer&gt;  Acknowledged.
Victor Andros:  ::taps:: +Cy+ Commander Andros to Lieutenant Kaelyre.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::startled:: UGH.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Always when I'm working.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Andros+ Kaelyre here.
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Idrys+ Why didn't you say that in the first place..
::thinks:: Figures she'd want me done first..:::   I'm on my way...
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::still rubbind her head:: Great now I have a headache..
::heads for where Jansug is::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::walks into the security offices tapping a PADD and looks
around::  Joe?
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Do you have a moment to discuss the report you gave me?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Andros+ Yessir.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (What's the matter Joe still confused by the women of
banshee name game?)
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Excellent. Meet me in the ready room, rhen.
Victor Andros:  then*
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( ::snickers:: ))
I JoeCastillo:  ::Stands up and greets Josh with his hand extended:: Welcome
to my second home Josh, wish you could have come down here under different
circumstances but life doesn't always go as we plan.
LtJGJohnTerje:  Oh, a fight, diciplinary blah blah blah. Sent to brig yatta
yatta yatta. Returned to active duty. Huh? I'll have to keep an eye on him.
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{ ::milky way:: }}
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Did someone say Calorie?  ;)}}
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::blinks, lies::  What are you talking about Joe?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Andros+ aye, sir
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes the hand::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::locks her terminal and heads into the TL:: Bridge.
I JoeCastillo:  Have a seat Josh :Sits down:Well this is rather uncomfortable
Josh but as acting Chief of Security i had to investigate a reported domestic
Victor Andros:  ::looks around, sees the ever present duo at the front of the
LtJoshuaAsper:  Domestic disturbance?  I'm not married, nor am I seeing
Victor Andros:  Ensign Chaos, you have the bridge.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::arrives on the bridge, steps out of the TL::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks into the RR::
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Yessir!
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::enters three-forward and looks around::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::follows Andros::
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; ::Leaves his station and sits in the coveted seat::
Victor Andros:  ::Sits behind the desk:: Please, have a seat.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::sits::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns and sees Crusher:: Ah, there you are Sara.
have a seat. ::smiles::
Victor Andros:  ::Brandishes the PADD at her:: Is everything in here true?
I JoeCastillo:  I know that Josh, however, there was a domestic disturbance
reported in one Erick Moore's quarters, and you were seen leaving those
quarters with a bit of a shiner.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods:: Yes, sir.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::walks over and sits:: Evals in the lounge? Going for a
less stressful atmosphere?
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        or hoping we'll get drunk and talk more?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::mutters::  It was a split lip.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::laughs:: Perhaps a bit of both. But yes, less stress
is my
aim. I figure I'd get better results if I spoke with people in an atmosphere
like this than in an office.
Victor Andros:  So you're telling me that Lieutenant Asper deliberatly led
you into a hostile situation...?
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has entered the room.
Victor Andros:  ...and then refused to be teleported out on the grounds it
was too risky?
I JoeCastillo:  No charges were filed by anyone, but i'd like to hear you
side of the story. I can't have the officers of this ship getting into fights
on the ship Josh. Keaping the peace is my job.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods:: Yes, sir.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( :::staples the room shut::: ))
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Someone staple Telsia down::
Lt Sara Crusher:        )
Telsia Ehling:  (sorry guys, stupid connection)
Victor Andros:  Why didn't you say anything about it during the debriefing?
LtJoshuaAsper:  He's an ass, I handled it.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ok, so I'm here.. What do you wanna ask me?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It didn't seem appropriate, sir.
ElRiov trIdrys:         How about we start with the mission we just arrived
from ...
your feelings on it.
I JoeCastillo:  :sighs: As much as i'm willing to take your word for it Josh
i can't put that ona  report. Would you lie to elaborate?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Not particularly.
Telsia Ehling:  ::puts cameron to bed and heads back to main room to go over
some reports she was asked to::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Easy compared to the others. No on got hurt this time..
think there's something fishy going on and once they
Lt Sara Crusher:        've learned we were snooping it's going to go to hell
in a
I JoeCastillo:  Josh if you don't make a statement, and he does make a
statement, then i'll be forced to beleive his side of the story.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::begins making notes in PADD::
Victor Andros:  ::tosses the PADD on the desk:: I understand that you and Mr.
Asper do not get along well, but, given that, can you be objective about him?

I JoeCastillo:  So I think it would be best if you made a statement.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((I'll brb))
ElRiov trIdrys:         True. We were put quite at risk though.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Yes, sir. The events on that padd are true and accurate
without the influence of my personal feelings.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Eric Moore is a wife-abusing bastard.  I've known
Telsia for quite a long time and I made sure that his ass didn't get away
with it, and not get away with it anymore.  As a matter of fact, her and her
son are living with m
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Part of my reasons for preparing it were in case he
tried to
bring me up on charges for disobeying his order.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Now then ... how do you feel about your posting to this
ship? Anything in particular?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::can't decide to whether or not to tell that Cameron is
Victor Andros:  ::Nods:: I understand.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         So it was imperative that I be objective.
Victor Andros:  Do you truly believe that he would have gotten you all killed
had you not acted then?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Yes, sir. The firefight was intesifying rapidly, and we
far outnumbered.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         And their weapons did not appear to be on stun.
I JoeCastillo:  Thank you Josh. I know that must ahve been hard for you. Is
Telsia willing to colloborate your story? Because if she is i'll make sure
he's oput away so far and so long that none of you will have to see him ever
Victor Andros:  Is it your opinion that he should not have led you into the
LtJoshuaAsper:  Joe, I need a favor from you.
Lt Sara Crusher:        my life is on this ship
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Yes, sir. That was a violation of local law, the
breaking of
the quarantine notwithstanding.
I JoeCastillo:  What is it Josh?
Victor Andros:  ::Nods:: Thank you. I believe I understand where you're
coming from more fully now.
LtJoshuaAsper:  I need you to forget it ever happened unless Eric files a
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Care to elaborate ... life being on this ship?
Victor Andros:  ::Stands::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::also stands::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Sighs deeply:: Josh I can't do that. Too many people saw
this one. Too many people know. Order is maintained on the ship because they
know that those who not follow the law get punished.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Thank you, sir.
Victor Andros:  is there anything you wish to add?
I JoeCastillo:  If this guy is not punished it will be bad for ship morale.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Well, this is where my career has florished, where my
friends are and where my family is.. ::smiles brightly::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Family? As well as friends?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No sir. The events speak for themselves, and what they
is up to you to interpret, not me.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Joe, it's imperative.  We were INSIDE the residence.  People
know that Eric and I got into a fight.  They don't know that he's an abusive
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::had to fight to say that to a male::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::nods:: Yes friends.
Victor Andros:  Very well. Thank you, Lieutenant Kaelyre.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((Back))
ElRiov trIdrys:         What do you think about our Commanding Officer?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Of course, sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::turns and exits the RR::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Which one?
ElRiov trIdrys:         I mean Captain Morrigan.
Victor Andros:  ::Steps out onto the bridge::
Victor Andros:  I have the bridge, Mr. Chaos.
I JoeCastillo:  I disagree Josh. Apparently this is the straw that broke the
camels back. Many people suspected for a long time but after what you had to
do it was confiremd.
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Aye, Commander. ::retakes his position at helm::
I JoeCastillo:  As it stands I have enough to have him severely disciplined.
Victor Andros:  ::Sits back in the center chair::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TL:: Science Lab.
I JoeCastillo:  But you and Telsia willing to testify against him will put
him in his rightful place whihc is behind abrs.
Lt Sara Crusher:        She's hard but fair. The ship and her crew are tops on
list of importance.. She can be a more then a little scary at times but it's
nothing I'm not use too.
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;bars*&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  And if we don't testify against him?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well ... I haven't been around all that long so I
know about the scary part just yet. Care to let me in on that?
Lt Sara Crusher:        It's kind of a &quot;to each his own&quot; thing.. Hard
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'm afraid I don't get it. Try me.
I JoeCastillo:  If you don't then you will have to be disciplined as well
because I't can't be painted as an act of self defense. You were seen
storming into the room. And then an altercation broke out.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters her lab and scowls at the computer with her
proposal on it::
LtJoshuaAsper:  We won't testify Joe.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Well, it's just, you kinda have to have your own
with her... and mine isn't a fair way to judge how other;s see her
I JoeCastillo:  A good case can be made that you might have caused the
altercation. Without Telsia's testimony to say that you came to her aid, then
your actions can be seen as those of ana gressor.
Victor Andros:  ::Let's out a long breath::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::gets distraced and kinda looks off to the side of the
room a bit::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well, it's a starting point. Right now I'm getting a
lot of
what but not much of how or why.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks back at Jansug:: Huh?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  Then I'll have to take the fall.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'm getting facts but I need feelings with them.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~Hey.. What's up, I felt that..~~
I JoeCastillo:  :: Sighs:: Josh if you don't then i'll be forced to throw you
in the brig for a few days for starting a fight. I really don;t want to do
that so please just testify.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I'd rather keep my feels to myself when it comes to
::doesn't realize she said Rhi::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Oh, my proposal, as usual.~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         Then it becomes self-defeating. Let me put it this way
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::stares at Josh, stone cold::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~Could be wrose.. I got sucked into my eval and he's
asking about Rhi~~
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((You can stare at yourself? Amazing. ;-)))
I JoeCastillo:  ::Mutters: Mas resaviado que en buro.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Laughs::&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (That ones to easy so I won't even touch it)
Telsia Ehling:  ::hears cameron cry at a nightmare and goes to check on him::
ElRiov trIdrys:         You've been on a mission to retrieve as much from a
wreck of
a ship where you've spent most of your life and now it has to be destroyed
... I ask you how you felt and you tell me instead *what* you did. I'm left
with nothing to work
ElRiov trIdrys:         with.'
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::stares at Joe::*
I JoeCastillo:  Ok then Josh. My investigation is not over yet . I still have
to take his side of the story. That'll give you a few days to think it over.
LtJoshuaAsper:  {There are so many freakin' J names!}
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  It'll be the same, Joe.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Oh... I'm sorry... ew.~~
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((And I've added to the bunch :-D))
I JoeCastillo:  ::Stands and extends his hand to Josh: I'm sorry it had to be
this way Josh.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::blinks in confusion::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( Jansug ... Josh ... Joe ... John ... yeah yer right. )
Telsia Ehling:  ::climbs into bed with cameron and holds him while he cries
Lt Sara Crusher:        (looks like the boys have their own name game)
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;At lest i'm using my real name so I dont confuse
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Isn't confusing::&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes hand::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::leaves the security office without another word and enters
the nearest TL::  Engineering.
I JoeCastillo:  I need a drink.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I told you what I thought of her as a commanding
I don't see why you need to know more..
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::gets defencive::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: All right then. I guess I have nothing further.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps the PADD rather anxiously as the lift shutters::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::enters data into PADD: "Psycho case for sure"::
I JoeCastillo:  :: Exits the Security office and enters the TL :: 3 foward.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Wonderful.. ::stands and heads for the door glad he
ask any other personal questions::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Steps out into Engineering::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::replaces entry with "Defensive but very competent"::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (she's psycho cause she doesn't wanna give personal
details? That kinda comment could end her carrer)
I JoeCastillo:  ::Steps out into 3foward and heads for the bar:: Give me
whatever you gave me the other night.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Turns around and groans when he notices Jansung is there::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( Don't forget I'm kinda crackers as I'm Mrs Troi's kid
... ;) )
LtJGJohnTerje:  What a mess, what a royal mess.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::back to hacking away at her proposal::
Telsia Ehling:  ::cameron quiets down but telsia stays in bed with him,
curled up and comfy::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::grumbling and muttering as she passes Joe and then
for TL::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns at sound:: Hello there Lieutenant. ::smiles::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Excuse me, Lieutenant Terje?
I JoeCastillo:  ::Downs the drink in one shot:: Counselor how are you doing.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Fine, and you?
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Looks up from the PADD.:: Hi, what can I help you with?
::Sets PADD on his desk and stands up while extending his hand.:: Mr.?
I JoeCastillo:  Not too shabby. What brings you 3 foward?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::offers hand::  Lieutenant Joshua Asper.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Oh ... I just figured I'd relax here as well as get some
evaluations done.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::heads for the sci labs.. gets to the doors and
she's still working on the proposal.. sighs and heads back down the hall::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~How did it go?~~
LtJGJohnTerje:  Nice to meet you Mr. Asper. What can I do for you?
I JoeCastillo:  I see how are the evaluations going?
ElRiov trIdrys:         So far, so good. ::knows how and when to lie::
LtJoshuaAsper:  I was going to ask you about your brother, Coren.  ::smiles::
I haven't heard from him in such a long time - well, since he left the
ElRiov trIdrys:         I've finished with the Junior officers so now I have to
the Senior staff.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Smile slowly leaves his face.:: I'm sorry who?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~::stops a few doors down and leans againt the bulk
~~counselors need to be out lawed and then shot~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Agreed... drop by? I need away from this.~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( in that order? :-D ))
I JoeCastillo:  Oh i see, well I have um, some uh , PADD's that need to be
taking care of in my office. I'll be seeing you around Counselor. ::Tries to
scurry away::
Telsia Ehling:  ::begins to fall asleep even though she knows she really
needs to finish the work she started earlier::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::blinks::  You are the younger brother to Coren Terje,
aren't you?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Um, while you're here, I was wondering if you could
spare a
few minutes.
LtJGJohnTerje:  I had a brother yes.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::heads back down the hall:: ~~Be right there~~ ::opens
lab doors:: I'm here? ::smiles::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Wow. ::Grins:: That was fast.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Had?  Did something happen to him?
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Tries to avoid the conversation by walking over to a
console and pretending to be busy with something.::
I JoeCastillo:  I see well maybe some other time Counselor, as I said i have
matters that need attending.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::follows::
Lt Sara Crusher:        I was staning in the hall.. I needed to see a friendly
then figured you'd be busy.. ::comes all the way in so the doors close::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::calls over shoulder:: You could ask an assistant to
care of it if it's just PADDs you know.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         this thing is taking up entirely too much of my time.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;You guys wanna keep going?&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Sure.}}
LtJGJohnTerje:  Yeah something happened to him, he vanished into thin air
without a word to either me or my father. For all we know he's dead.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Mutters:: I know i'm going to regret this. ::Turns around
and walks back to the Counselor.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ((fine with me!))
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Don;t have to ask me twice)
I JoeCastillo:  ((yeah((
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( okies here too ))
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((I'm good to go on...))
I JoeCastillo:  You're right counselor, you're right.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;ok...&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::blinks::  Don't you want to know where he is?  He's in
Starfleet - contact the assignment authorities and they'll tell you where he
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::motions:: Have a seat.
Lt Sara Crusher:        :;walks over and starts to rub Cy's shoulders::  I agree
but it's better to get it done and out of the way so it's not lumming over
you head while your showing me the sites of Delos..
I JoeCastillo:  ::Sits down::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Mmmmm... ::lets her head loll as Sara rubs her
Telsia Ehling:  (i'm good, though this will probably be a lagged answer,
sorry guys)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Just wait until I'm working on my doctoral thesis.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Turns around and begins to yell.:: I know where he is, in
hell, where he belongs, what kind of a prick just erases out of existence
without telling his friends, family, or colleagues where he is going, what
he's going to do, not e
LtJGJohnTerje:  ven saying good bye.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Is there anything in particular you'd like to talk
Lieutenant? Please don't think of me as just the ship's shrink ... if
necessary think of me like a bartender.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Blinks and steps back::  Maybe he's on a covert assignment?
Coren Terje is one of the best people I've ever met - and one of the finest
officers I know.
I JoeCastillo:  In that case got any real alcohol?
LtJGJohnTerje:  If I ever do see him again I will make sure he really is
dead, I will kill him with my own bare hands for what the senseless bastard
has done to my father.
Lt Sara Crusher:        We'll get though that too..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::laughs:: I'll see if I can get some. ::motions for
Lt Sara Crusher:        Just be glad you don't have to deal with cadavers to get
yours.. ::laughs::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::laughs out loud::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Bartenders and counselors ... we both have the same
kind of
clients you know. The living, and the dying.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You'd think with all of the holographic technology we
we'd have moved beyond that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > Yes? What can I get you gentlemen to drink?
I JoeCastillo:  Any real alcohol back thre?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > Any preference?
LtJGJohnTerje:  What if he dies? Will he even show up to the funeral? Will he
ever visit his gravesite? ::Tears begin forming.:: Will he apologize for
killing for own father? NO!!!!!! That fucker will stay in the shadows or
wherever he is and never
I JoeCastillo:  Would you happen to have any Colombain Aguardiente?
LtJGJohnTerje:  talk to anyone he cares about ever again.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I think they keep it around as a right of passage.. You
can't become a doctor unless you've hurled at least once from your lab work..
::still rubbing her shoulders. then tickels this little spot on the back of
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::giggles and swats at her:: Hey!
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Several engineers are openly staring at Terje
LtJoshuaAsper:  Dude, calm down...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > ::taps chin:: Hmmm now that you mention it, I
*was* saving some for Dave, but ... oh what the hell, you're a good customer.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > ::scribbles order:: And you sir?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::laughs:: What?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Tickling me!
I JoeCastillo:  No kidding i've been suffering for nothing then.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::ponders a moment:: Vietnamese iced coffee with cream.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Dave? Um, wrong ship)
LtJGJohnTerje:  Calm down? Calm down? Oh I'm just getting started. I'm really
glad I met you Josh, I'm thankful for you bringing up this very sore subject,
because all of this rage and hatred I have for my former brother is coming
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > ::scribbles order:: You got it. Back in a
::walks off::
LtJoshuaAsper:  May I remind you, Lieutenant, that you're on duty.  Would you
care to take this into your office?  ::motions::
Lt Sara Crusher:        No see that was teasing.. If I wanted to tickle you I do
this.. ::starts tickling Cy's ribs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: Maybe you just know who to ask and when.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::shrieks and dives away from Sara::
LtJGJohnTerje:  Coren Terje does not exist to me. He never did. He is
nothing. Get the picture?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::stands there laughing::
I JoeCastillo:  I see that I might ahve to start keeping company more often
with you Counselor.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Well he meant something to me.  He was my best friend and a
good person, whether you want to admit it or not.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > ::returns with drinks, sets them down::
There you
boys go. Enjoy!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > ::wiggles off::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gets a wild look in her eye::
LtJGJohnTerje:  A good person. Ha, he's an asshole!!!
I JoeCastillo:  ::Looks up at the waitress:: Thank you dear.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grabs him by the collars and shoves him into his office::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Waitress > ::looks over shoulder at Joe, winks::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Why thanks. And just call me Jansug.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::stops laughing.. kinda:: Don't even think about it,
Telsia Ehling:  ::ends up submitting to the pull of sleep and takes a nap
with cameron::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (I think Telsia needs something to do guys, ;) )
LtJoshuaAsper:  What wonderful conduct you have, Lieutenant.  Excellent way
to present yourself to your assistants.
I JoeCastillo:  Ok Jansung.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::thinks about it::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( ... yes, remember that verb, DO ... :-D ))
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A few engineers crowd around the door to hear
what's going on inside.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::dive tickles Sara::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::leans over and taps the door panel and the doors close::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Glares at him.:: Whenever somebody brings up a dead person
a rage of emotions always follows.
ElRiov trIdrys:         So ... is there anything on your mind?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Who says he's dead?!
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::laughs as she's tickle attacked::
I JoeCastillo:  Nothing in particular, don;t you ahve some standard questions
you ask for your evaluations?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ok Ok Ok.. You win! .. You win!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::stops, but keeps laughing::
ElRiov trIdrys:         All right ... how do you see yourself here as ship's
Security Chief?
LtJGJohnTerje:  Would you let go, he left you in the dust, he left all of us,
he took all those years of friendship and threw it out the window, he doesn't
care about you, me my father, nobody but himself. HE IS DEAD. GET THAT INTO
LtJGJohnTerje:  .
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::laughing anf shhing at the same time:: Your assistants
are going to hear us.. And the one little freakie dude already thinks I'm
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::let's go::  Do you have a death certificate?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         yeah, but he's nuts, so what's his opinion matter?
I JoeCastillo:  well i'm only the acting chief of security that postion
actually belongs to Lt. D'nalls.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: I know. But still ... how do you feel about
I JoeCastillo:  About what?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Good point ::laughs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::wonders who is going to counsel the Counselor when
this is
LtJGJohnTerje:  I don't need one. It's quite obvious.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::wraps herself around Sara:: I've missed being around
so much.
ElRiov trIdrys:         About your job. Some people do a job because they love
to others it's just a routine.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  Well, I'm not so sure.  Until I have that
document, he's still alive out there.  Whether you want to believe it or not.
I JoeCastillo:  Oh, i Love my Job.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::kisses Cy softly on the lips:: I know, Sweetie.. I've
missed this too.. But it'll get better..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::taptaps:: That's good. You have a good rapport with
rest of the crew? Any complaints?
I JoeCastillo:  I believe in the beauty of sentient life, that it should be
cherished and protected.
I JoeCastillo:  No, no problem at all i get along with the crew quite well.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: You know, that's quite an original phrase
from a Security officer.
I JoeCastillo:  I know. It's hard sometimes.
LtJGJohnTerje:  Is there anything else you want to discuss Mr. Asper? Because
if not I believe we are done with this conversation.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Promise?
ElRiov trIdrys:         How can it be hard? Any examples? Anything going on as

ElRiov trIdrys:         (( ^$@!& ))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         The same way I did.
LtJoshuaAsper:  It's been a day from hell.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( OK I am going to have to cut the evals short ... this
computer is crapping on me guys, sorry ))
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Looks at the chronograph and notices his shift is over.
Walks out of his office nodding towards his replacement. He continues towards
the TL.:: Deck 5.
Telsia Ehling:  what happened?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::bites on her lower lip and she blushes::
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Night Idrys!}}
LtJoshuaAsper:  Joe knows about the fight with Eric.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((See ya Idrys))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;later&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  Long lost friend is now missing and his brother has disowned
Lt Sara Crusher:        (See ya)
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( hey I'm here ... when did I say I was leaving? ))
Lt Sara Crusher:        Hey Cy.. How long do you plan on working tonight?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ((lol aol lol))
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;ok i need to continue that eval with erick in a log
so im a spectator the rest of the night&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         What time is it?
Lt Sara Crusher:        (ElRiov trIdrys: (( OK I am going to have to cut the
short ... this computer is crapping on me guys, sorry )))
Telsia Ehling:  ::takes joshes hand and walks out of the bedroom, so as to
not wake up cameron::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks for a clock:: I don't know.. Where'd you hide
clock at?
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( yeah, I meant, I couldn't continue doing evals, not
I was quitting simming ... :P ))
Lt Sara Crusher:        (ah)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I don't have one in here.
I JoeCastillo:  ((hmm um ok))
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well ... ::stands up:: I guess that'll do it for now,
Joe. A
pleasure meeting you. ::extends hand::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Sweetie, did you ever think that maybe that's why you
track of time?
Telsia Ehling:  ::sits down with him on the couch:: how does joe know?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::hides a grin and ducks::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::laughs:: Yeah, but it helps me work more efficiently::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Exits the TL and heads towards his quarters. Enters and
sees his wife sitting on the bed waiting for him.::
LtJoshuaAsper:  He's the Chief of Security, Tel.  Someone saw me go in, they
heard the fight, they saw me come out with a split lip.
I JoeCastillo:  ::stands and shakes:: Sure thing doc we should defintely
finish this some other time.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Of course. And if you'll excuse me, I have to get back
to my
office. ::smiles and exits 3 forward::
LtJGJohnTerje:  Vivi&gt; What's the matter?
Lt Sara Crusher:        and longer.. and later..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::enters TL:: Medical. ::TL moves:: ::m to self:: And of
course I know what's around the next corner ...
I JoeCastillo:  Sure no prob doc, see ya around. ::Sits down to finish his
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ((Vivi? The black mage from FF9?))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Point taken. I'll put one in here.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((GOD NO!!!!))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;That's what I was thinking, too&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Vivi.. now I have an urge to watch devine secrets if
ya ya sisterhood)
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::TL doors open ... heads into quarters::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ((Hey, Vivi was cool!))
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;blashoemy&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ((Keep ragin' against that machine, buddy!))
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;blasphemy even&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;square rules&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks down at the floor:: what did he say to you?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::looks up from bed with bedroom eyes:: Mmmm ...
Jansug ... please no more work ... except on me ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::flashes her best Colgate smile at him::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Good.. Cause I wanna talk to you about something tonight
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Oh?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::tilts her chin up with his finger::  He wanted to know what
happened, and I told him.  I won't let him go public with it.  I won't let
that happen.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: Back to the salt mines ...
LtJGJohnTerje:  Nothing. I'm fine.
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        pasue
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Victor Andros:  ::blows into whistle::
I JoeCastillo:  ::paused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::aa::
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::ÄÅ::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Okay, well, that was... an intersting diversion.
Victor Andros:  I have nothing else tonight.
Victor Andros:  So, you're all dismissed.
I JoeCastillo:  ::just realised we didn;t move the plot further at all::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
ElRiov trIdrys:         night folks ... later
LtJGJohnTerje:  Two arguments, a drunken discussion, a sex scene, whip out
the champagne and the video cameras....
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.