<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0309.25

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:50:42 EDT

    Ju Ju III is a crazy place.

    Will wonders never cease?
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::whistles as he strides in::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Someone poke Joe with a stick
ElRiov trIdrys:         hmmm one or two missing ...
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grabs a stick and jabs Joe with it::
Victor Andros:  Aww...
Victor Andros:  ::turns off Dear Boys::
Victor Andros:  Joe is at a baseball game. he will be late.
ElRiov trIdrys:         OK ... Connie and I were about to go to the Post Office
today ...
Victor Andros:  Where's Cy?
Victor Andros:  &quot;about to&quot;?
Lt Sara Crusher:        she's coming
ElRiov trIdrys:         she felt quite faint so ... no laptop being shipped
Friday or Monday ... we'll try.
Lt Sara Crusher:        she was waiting for Hal to clear out
Lt Sara Crusher:        she likes to hide
Lt Sara Crusher:        AFK
ElRiov trIdrys:         I had a CO who would send out briefings saying "Be
there on
time or we'll leave without you."
ElRiov trIdrys:         :-D
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Evening Cy!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hi. :)
Victor Andros:  ::Turns off Dear Boys for good::
Victor Andros:  Grrr...
Victor Andros:  This better be good. I got new anime to watch.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Cy
Victor Andros:  Okay... I guess this is it.
Victor Andros:  ::The whistle appears in his hands and he blows into it::
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (HI CY!)
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( LOL ... on Hal it's Hi Fi, here it's Hi Cy ... ))
Victor Andros:  As I remember, we left off with the AT in Eyeball 1 awaiting
the arrival of Mr. Radetsky, the planetary magistrate of sorts.
Victor Andros:  Also, Sara is biding her time to talk with the person in
charge of the hospitals on planet.
Victor Andros:  Meanwhile, the plague remains strangely absent.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (I don't sim with out saying Hi Cy when she's here.. It
tradition! It's a ritural! ::smiles:: )
Victor Andros:  Questions?
Lt Sara Crusher:        No Sir
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  Negative.
Victor Andros:  Alright, then. Let's get this thing goin'.
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::standing in the waiting room of that huge domed building::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::looking around the waiting area:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::standing off to the side of the waiting room with Cy..
looking over her reads and chewing on her lip::
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting in the center seat, anxiously awaiting...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::playing Tetris on her padd as they wait::
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; ::Walks out, a smaller man in tow::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns, obviously seeing the man and sort of stands taller::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks at Radetsky and Whatshisname::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::saves the game and looks interested in what's going
LtJoshuaAsper:  Mr. Radetsky?
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; ::Appraises the four AT members in biosuits and
the obvious chauvinistic choice by walking up to Asper and thrusting his hand
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks up from her tri-corder::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::palms the tri-corder wade and starts scanning them::
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Welcome to Ju Ju. I'm Governor Radetsky. How may
I help you all?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::takes the hand and shakes it::  Lieutenant Joshua Asper of
the USS Banshee.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::motions to Sara::  Lieutenant Sara Crusher, Chief Medical
Officer.  ::motions::  Lieutenant JG Cyanah Kaelyre, Chief Science Officer.
::motions::  And Ensign Jansug Idrys, Counselor.
LtJoshuaAsper:  We're here about the epidemic.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::pardon my omitting of words... hopefully I'll stop
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; A pleasure to meet you all. ::Smiles beaming:: I
would like you to meet Dr. Franco Martinez, the Minister of Health.
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; ::nods politely::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  I'm sure Lieutenant Crusher has many questions.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::puts the wand back into the tri-corder and looks at
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; If you would please accompany me to my office,
we may begin our meeting there.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods and follows Radetsky::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods, follows Radetsky & Martinez::
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; ::Confidently turns and walks back the way he
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; ::Opens the door into his suitably lavish office
a sits behind a wide mahogany desk::
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; ::Stands beside the desk::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks around and sighs.. just wants to get to the
hospitals then back home as quick as possable::
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; If you would like, you may take those off so
there is more room in here.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Thank you Sir. But until we know more about the plaque
we'll keep the suits on
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods in agreement:: I'm afraid so.
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; I can assure you all, the Northern Mountain
Plague has been contained.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::grateful for her suit, actually::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Oh?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Northern Mountain Plague? Is this a unique strain?
Lt Sara Crusher:        The informaion we have says that's it's planet wide
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::exchanges glance with Crusher::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::perks an eyebrow::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Contained?  Where?  How?
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Yes, well, Ju Ju really is quite a small
settlement. You see, it is only a very small area of this inhospitable world
that can be lived in.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Be that as it may, Sir, and with due respect, we are
orders from our ship to investigate the plague before ... accepting your most
generous invitation.
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; The Federation sent in a team of medical
scientists. They could not cure the plague, but they did manage to quarentine
everyone infected with it.
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Ah, yes, our &quot;invitation.&quot;
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Unfortunately, our entire communication system
went down immediately after that call went out. We have not been able to
inform anybody of our current status.
Lt Sara Crusher:        which is, having the plague contained?
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Of course.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Where is it contained?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Do you still have people working on a cure?
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; Many hospitals have been designated as
quarantine sites.  Indeed, in some cases, entire towns were cordoned off.
LtJoshuaAsper:  So, are you rescinded your plea for help?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~He seems ... very confident of this, Doctor. Almost too
confident if you ask me. I wonder where the evidence is?~
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; ::Shakes his head:: No. The team of scientists
could not, so we do not expect to be able to come up with one ourselves.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smells a rat::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::ditto::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::tries not to look surprised at the sudden voice in her
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Would it be possible for Lieutenants Crusher and
Kaelyre to examine these 'Quarantine' sites?
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Well, our plea for help has been answered. So,
in a manner of speaking, yes.
Lt Sara Crusher:        So you've given up?
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; ::Shakes his head vigorously:: Absolutely not.
Nobody is to be admitted to those areas.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::gives a 'What's up with this guy' look to Sara::
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; We have exhausted all of our available options,
Miss Crusher.
ElRiov trIdrys:         May one ask ... why?
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; Why may you not be admitted to those areas?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
Lt Sara Crusher:        I can understand the fear of maybe infection us, but I
asure you that our sites will keep us safe.. and we'll take messaures not to
spread it out here
Lt Sara Crusher:        We have labs and teachnogoly on the Banshee that can
Doctor.. In fact Lt. Kaelyre and I have alread been studing the plague and
your planet..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods in agreement::
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; Inspector DeHaan has forbidden it. Her authority
comes directly from the Starfleet medical corps. I have no authority to
override that.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Excuse me?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::blinks, looks more then a little confused::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Inspector Dehaan?
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; Yes. She was the head of the group that came in
here and saved us from the plague.
LtJoshuaAsper:  I'm assuming that she's since left?
LtJoshuaAsper:  The planet, I mean.
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; That is correct.
Lt Sara Crusher:        There was nothing in the information we were given
about a
Star Fleet medical inspector..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~How ... utterly ... convenient.~
LtJoshuaAsper:  Explain to me, if you would, how we're to do anything about
this plague if we're not allowed access to it?
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; That is because she arrived after the missive
was sent out.
ElRiov trIdrys:         So she got it quarantined but no cure. Now we are to
a cure and we can't go to the quarantine area? While wearing biosuits?
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; ::stands:: The plague had been contained and you
are not needed her anymore. My thanks to you all for coming.
Victor Andros:  Radetsky&gt; Now, if you would please, I have other matters
of importance to attend to.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods and stands::  I'm glad we could be...
LtJoshuaAsper:  of assistance...  ::Trails::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks sorta floored.. Turns to look at Cy:: ~~This
right.. This doesn't feel right~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Yes, there's something definitely amiss here.~~
Victor Andros:  Martinez&gt; ::shuffles his feet around::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Thank you for your time.  ::moves towards the door::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::waits at the door for his team::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::gets a massive headache::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::walks out the door and back for the entrance::
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::exits and heads for entrance::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( evening Joe ))
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::walks out into the lobby and out onto the streets::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Andros+  Asper to the Banshee.
I JoeCastillo:  ((hey everyone))
Victor Andros:  banshee&gt; ::Static::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( communications is down ))
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Shuttle+  Computer, Four to beam up.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::stops Jansug and whispers:: Did you sense anything? I
a gut feeling but I'm only a little bit empathic..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: ::qw:: Yeah ... and my head is POUNDING.
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Scratch that.}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: A missive and a dismissal, bam, just like that ...
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::stands out in the middle of the walkway::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Yours too?  I thought it was just me cause I'm not sure
you talking to me telepathicaly..
Lt Sara Crusher:        *use
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Oh indeed ...
I JoeCastillo:  :Pacing up and down in the Security office::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::scans around with her tricorder as they stand around::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Sir, I have main power coming back online slowly.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::walks over to a random person::  Excuse me?  Can you tell
me where the nearest Quarantine Facility is?
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Castillo to Smith.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::walks over to Cy:: Anything funny?
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; ::eyes go wide:: Why do you want to go there?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Not a thing.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::raises eyebrow at RP's reaction, ponders::
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; ::Eyes narrow:: Wait, you're not inspectors. Who are
LtJoshuaAsper:  Tourists.  ::smiles::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::shakes head:: I think we're being snow plowed..
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; Bullshit.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Oh ... is that the way people are greeted here?
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; :Visibly exasperated: +Castillo+ This is Smith.
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; Only people asking strange questions in haz-mat gear.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  We heard that the technology at those sites is
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; What are you talking about?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Why don't you just tell me where it is?
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Kathy found anything yet?
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; If you're a tourist, go check out the ski resorts.
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; It's too bad they closed down North Mountain,
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::watches the guys try to act there way out of this..
whispers:: Can you find any haz-mat fields around ehere? If we're not heading
to the shuttle I at least wanna a chance to fingure some of this out
LtJoshuaAsper:  We're Scientists if you MUST know.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Did you say ... *North* Mountain?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::glances in Sara's direction::
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; Yeeeah. The North Mountain Plague? That's what caused
the quarantine sites?
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; You guys are freakin' weird. Where were you from
ElRiov trIdrys:         Ah, I see. And nothing happened with the South Mountain
take it.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::tries not to laugh at the sudden &quot;like hell you
are&quot; feeling she's getting from Cy::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::turns up the power on her tricorder and scans, ignorng
Josh's proclamation of being a scientist::
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; ::just gives Idrys a funny look::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Main power at 50%
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Good.
I JoeCastillo:  Jesus he's jumpy today. +Castillo+ No, we havn't found anyone
suspicous. Either something external caused this or whoever did it is really
LtJoshuaAsper:  We're from the United Federation of Planets, where is the
nearest Quarantine site?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::begins to wonder if this planet is inhabited by hippie
Romulans altered to look like Feddies, they're so xenophobic:::
I JoeCastillo:  ((Forgot the Smith&gt;))
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; Nice to meet you, I'm from the Romulan Star Empire.
::rolls his eyes::
Lt Sara Crusher:        What's that? ::points to an odd reading on Cy's
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::Zeroes in on it::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         A quarantine field, I believe.
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; ::Jerks his thumb towards a towering, multi-building
complex:: That way.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Thank you.  ::walks back to Sara and Cy::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Wow that's huge..
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Alright, if you find anything at all let me know.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         He lied to us.
Victor Andros:  RP&gt; ::Walks away::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         That complex is a shopping center.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::points to the quarantine field on the map::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks to the RP::
Lt Sara Crusher:        This is all just to odd..
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Ah, yes. A 23rd century mall&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        what the hell is going on around here?
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; +Castillo+ Alright, sir I will. ::continues her
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::tries again::  +Banshee+  Asper to Banshee.
Victor Andros:  Banshee&gt; ::Static::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         We should be able to hail the shuttle.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Hey as long as they have AB&amp;F it's all cool :))
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  That's not going to do us any good unless
you want to have a conversation with a shuttle?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         The sensors aboard the shuttle are a bit more powerful
my tricorder.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;odd thing for a vampire to wear&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        It could also get us into the area
ElRiov trIdrys:         Agreed.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (I'm a witch not a vampire ;) and for those clothes it's
Hot Topic all the way)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;that's what I thought..&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  Triangulate with the shuttle's sensor array.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: Doctor ... I was only *thinking* this person
head in direction of RP:: seemed like a hip Romulan altered to look like a
Federation citizen ...
I JoeCastillo:  Nothing productive to do here let me take a trip to the
bridge. ::Gets up an leaves the office::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ... and he actually said he was from the Romulan Empire.
Sarcasm or not ... hmm.
LtJoshuaAsper:  They would've detected the Romulan genetics from their
tricorders, Idrys, but not a bad observation.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks even more confused:: Wait.. There's medical
profiles said nothing of telepathy..
I JoeCastillo:  ::enters the TL :: Bridge.
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Power back up to 83%
ElRiov trIdrys:         No no no. I was THINKING that's how he was behaving.
Then he
addressed me and said he was from ... oh forget it!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::fumes silently::
LtJoshuaAsper:  I get it, I do.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smirks::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Turns to Cy::  Got a direction yet?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I had a direction from the start, since I pointed it
out to
you on a map.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::starts off in that direction::  Then let's go.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::snickers::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         However, at fifty kilos away, it's a bit far to walk.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::stops::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::to Sara:: Exactly ... nothing about telepathy and yet
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Hee hee.~~
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::laughs openly at the sound of Cy's laugh in her mind::
~~Stop that~~
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps his communication badge::  Computer, transport us to
... ::looks at the coordinate::  ... the coordinates at 671 point 4 mark 3.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Computer&gt;  ::energizes::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Exits the Tl unto the bridge turns towards Victor::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shimmers::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shimmers::
Victor Andros:  ::Smiles a l ittle:: Hello, Joseph.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::appears in some foliage just outside of a forcefield
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks around as she appears.. whips out her
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::ties in her tricorder with the shuttle's sensors::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks at tricorder::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Diplomacy's out the window, look for a way in.  ::whips out
his own tricorder::
Lt Sara Crusher:        I'm picking up life signs on the out side of the field..
armed life signs::
I JoeCastillo:  My pacing up and down in the security office wasn't very
productive, so i thought i'd come up and see what the status on the poer
outage was.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Confirmed, and they're heading this way.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::tries to penetrate the forcefield with the sensors::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Gaurding this area makes sense, but gaurds with
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Rather ineffective guards without them.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;lol&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  Oh. Well, it's almost back up.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::starts moving away from the guards::  Time to move...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::for once, she totally agrees and starts to move::
I JoeCastillo:  I see, was the reason determined?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::ditto::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~Smartass~~ ::laughs::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Hee hee! ~~
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::follows::
Victor Andros:  I would assume so, but they haven't deigned to inform me yet.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at his tricorder::  I'm picking up a static bubble in
the forcefield...we can enter through there...
I JoeCastillo:  I see. Since their being so rude and I'm tired of pacing
would you like for em to go find out?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::starts picking up the pace as he scurries through the
Victor Andros:  That's alright. I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt that
they're working hard to restore power. Once that's done, they've got about
five minutes to let me know what's going on before I fire up the BBQ.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::moving through the forest in a bio-suit, she's about
quiet as the atomic bomb::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (lol)
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; Josh, leading the pack, trips over something and
eats dirt.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::rolls and bounces back to his feet, continues on::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (how does he eat dirt where's a masked helment?)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;It's an expression&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  Ok. Have we heard from the away team?
Victor Andros:  ::Frowns:: No.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::whispers:: Let try not to attract attention..
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::stops at the coordinates and waits for the others::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Tell that to Lt. Grace up there.~~
I JoeCastillo:  ::Frowns as well:: I don't like that. I should ahve gone with
them anythign could have hapepend to them.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::tries to move quieter, and just ends up louder::
Victor Andros:  I don't see what. They took biosuits, they should be fine.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::follows:::
Victor Andros:  It's a Federation colony, it's not like people are hostile
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Tell that to the armed guards!{{
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Famous last words....&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~Who's paying attention to him.. I have a perfectly
view from back here~~
LtJoshuaAsper:  Idrys!  I need your phaser!
I JoeCastillo:  Yeah but I'm still worried that we havn't heard from them at
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Many security guard dots begin to blip towards the
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::hands it to Asper::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Main power back online, sir.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Takes it and fiddles with his tricorder, locking both of
the phasers into the tricorder::
Victor Andros:  About bleedin' time.
Victor Andros:  Jim Bob&gt; +VA+ Engineering to the Bridge.
Victor Andros:  +JB+ Bridge here, go ahead.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::hums as he remodulates the tricorder that disperses the
phaser beam::
Lt Sara Crusher:        We have company heading this way
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks at her tricorder:: Lots of it... we're
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::sets it about ten feet from the forcefield and activates
LtJoshuaAsper:  Device&gt;  ::sputters and the phasers hit the forcefield::
Victor Andros:  JM&gt; +VA+ Sir, I think you best call a meetin' of everyone.
Victor Andros:  +JB+ And why is that...?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::takes her phaser out of her suit:: If we get shot, Im
uping my price to a month when we get back...
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; +VA+ Well, with main power back, we've fig'red out
what happened, ya see.
Victor Andros:  +JB+ I'm waiting.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Forcefield&gt;  ::starts to dissolve at the point of
Lt Sara Crusher:        Anytime here Josh.. They're getting closer..
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::kneels down and ups the power::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::hole is big enough::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Guards close in on the AT
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::deactivates the device::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Go!  Go!  Go!
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::goes in:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::follows Cy in::
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; +VA+ So should I come up there now?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Forcefield&gt;  ::hole starts to collapse::
Victor Andros:  +JB+ Just tell me what happened before I wring your
cliffhanging little neck!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns:: Sir ... hurry!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Well, the quarantine is ruined.
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; +VA+ It was deliberate sabotage, Commander, sir.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::dives in::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Hole&gt;  ::closes::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Everyone into the bushes!  ::dives in::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Well no one listened to the doctor who said to beam in
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::takes cover::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Phaser shots ring out towards the AT
Cyanah Kaelyre:         We're in trouble.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~No one ...?~
Victor Andros:  ::stands:: +JB+ What?
LtJoshuaAsper:  No, you can't beam in.  And, the phasers have an opposite
polarity - nothing on a viral or bacterial level would have escaped.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::pushes Cy behing a cart::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You realize that makes no sense.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Makes perfect sense, you just don't understand.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::laughs out loud::
LtJoshuaAsper:  I'd laugh about trying to beam through a forcefield with a
dispersal field.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I formally lodge protest against these actions. We're
illegally in a quarantined area after having broken that quarantine.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Can we fight about this later and worry about the people
shooting at us?
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; More guards begin to convene on them from inside
the perimeter
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::tosses Idrys a phaser::
Victor Andros:  +JB+ Sabotage? By who?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::catches it, aims and readies to fire::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::begins to try to make her tricorder lock onto the
shuttle's transporter::
LtJoshuaAsper:  If you beam us through that dispersal field, we're all dead.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Sara, scan for the virus - is it here?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Quiet.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::boosts the gain on her tricorder's signal and
contacts the
shuttle's computer::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A stray phaser shot hits the forcefield behind the
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::pulls Cy down closer to the ground and fire back in
Lt Sara Crusher:        I'm a little busy here Josh!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::fires in direction of phaser blast::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gets the shuttle's computer to transporter lock them,
contain the beam through the dispersal field, a matter of simple physics::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Scan!  ::fires::  I just need to know if the virus is here.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A muffled groan is heard, followed by a
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks over to Sara, nods::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::fires again::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks around for the thump::
Victor Andros:  Shit!! If we've been sabotaged, then the Away Team is in
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( D'OH!!! ))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::creates a phased hole in the field above them that a
transporter beam can pass through::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Raises Eyebrow likew the Rock:: What?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Damn it, Sara, Scan this damn place!  ::continues firing
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Alright, that's it. We're out of here.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::activates the shuttle's transporter::
Victor Andros:  Joe.
Victor Andros:  Take a shuttle.
Victor Andros:  With a security crew.
Victor Andros:  Get them out of there.
Victor Andros:  Now.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Screams yes sir on his way out the room::
Lt Sara Crusher:        My tri-corder has been scaning since I holstered it so
would you please STOP telling me how to do my goddamn job!
LtJoshuaAsper:  OK, then, is the damn virus here!
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The AT is transported out the hole, much the same
as they got in.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::appears safely on the shuttle::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Whew.
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Engisn Smith come in.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::appears::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::Would wipe her brow if she didn't have a suit on::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::knows T'Nal will be VERY disappointed when he gets
to the ship and he tells her he has a headache:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::shimmers:::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::slides behind the controls::
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; what does he want now. +Castillo+ This is Smith.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps the console::  +Banshee+  Away Team to Banshee.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks around at the shuttle then at Cy:: Did anyone
tell you that your an angel.. ::takes out her tri-corder to look over the
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::just smiles::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         What did we get down there?
Victor Andros:  +Josh+ This is the Banshee here. Go ahead.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Rolls his eyes::  +Banshee+  We're on our way back to the
Banshee, sir.
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Ensign this is not a drill get Johnson Garcia and the
rest of Aplha squad and meet me in shuttlebay 1 asap.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::mentally smirks::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::takes the shuttle up::
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; Holy shit. +Castillo+ Right away sir.
Lt Sara Crusher:        what the hell? ::rereads the scans.::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::pulls in and docks in shuttlebay one::
Victor Andros:  +Josh+ Excellent
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns:: What? What have you got?
Victor Andros:  +Joe+ Lieutenant Castillo, belay my previous order
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ And Kathy bring me a rifle.
Victor Andros:  +Joe+ Return to the bridge.
I JoeCastillo:  +VA+ Did you hear from them?
Victor Andros:  +Joe+ Yes. They're back.
Lt Sara Crusher:        This makes no sense.. They told us there was no

LtJoshuaAsper:  We're outta here.  ::steps out into the shuttlebay::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Let's out a sigh of relief:: Thank god ok i'll meet you on
the bridge.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Perhaps there isn't and they're just keeping them in
quarantine until they all die.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gets out of the shuttle and refrains from kissing the
Banshee's deckplating::
Victor Andros:  +Shipwide+ All senior officers, report to the Conference Room
at once.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::gets out of his biosuit::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::shakes her head:: But there;s not sign of the virus..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::exits shuttle, gets out of biosuit:: +Andros+
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Kathy 07 that order. The away team is back.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Lots of some other compound, seems antibitic, but no
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Walks out into the TL::  Deck One, Bridge.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::rides up::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::getting out of her biosuit::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Quite the mystery.
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::still starting at her tri-corder::
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::desuaP::
Lt Sara Crusher:        paused
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::paused::
I JoeCastillo:  ::paused:;
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA:
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
I JoeCastillo:  :aa:
Victor Andros:  Whew
Victor Andros:  Well, you're all alive, which is good.
Lt Sara Crusher:        yeap
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'll say.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Alive is good.
I JoeCastillo:  ((especially considering how you love to kill PC's))
Victor Andros:  There are plenty of new developments to discuss next week.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Only yours&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         The e'lev would've been SO disappointed if I hadn't come
back alive.
Victor Andros:  I have no announcements to make, so...
Victor Andros:  you're all dismissed.
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters