<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0309.11

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:17:44 EDT

    The Banshee finally reaches Ju Ju III and prepares to have the scientists
disembark. However, a monkey wrench is thrown into the works as primary power
goes down. Meanwhile, the good Doctor finds out that the Counselor's
girlfriend isn't the type of pointy-eared species everyone assumed she was.

    Thank you, cousin Wesley, you did it again. ...
Lt Sara Crusher:        Banshee!!
OnlineHost:     LtAuroraYophton has left the room.
LtJoshuaAsper:  YEAH!  :)
ElRiov trIdrys:         YAY BANSHEE
Victor Andros:  Alright... where's Sarah?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Sarah Cy ?
ElRiov trIdrys:         on LOA I thought
Victor Andros:  ::Fixes his stare on Sara::
Lt Sara Crusher:        She's surpose to be back at her parents this week
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::shurgs::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::whistles and does a jig::
OnlineHost:     MistOfAvalon has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     MistOfAvalon has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Alright...
Victor Andros:  Let's get this little shindig going.
Victor Andros:  ::Pulls out his uber-whistle::
Victor Andros:  TWEEEEEEET
Victor Andros:  Attention!
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( T'NaluMor > ::sashays in:: ))
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( Idrys > ::digs HER shins:: ))
Victor Andros:  Hmmm...
Victor Andros:  Having Cy here for this would have been nice...
Victor Andros:  But oh well
I JoeCastillo:  0:aa:
Victor Andros:  Okay. We're at Ju Ju III
Victor Andros:  The scientists-type peoples need to be escorted to the
Victor Andros:  And, as we will quickly see, things are not well on Ju Ju
Victor Andros:  Questions?
Lt Sara Crusher:        nope
ElRiov trIdrys:         nada
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Shakes head::
Victor Andros:  Good. As always, if there are any, IM me.
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::hands Cameron to Telsia and walks out of his quarters::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; We are in a standard orbit around Ju Ju III,
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::rubs a hand gingerly over his broken lip - not bleeding
anymore and cleaned up::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::in the cargo bay overseeing the perps for the medical
beam downs::
I JoeCastillo:  ::In his office reading a report and getting ready for an
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::mutters some obscenities::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::in office with T'Nal::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Enters the TL::  Deck One, Bridge.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::rides up::
Lt Sara Crusher:        No, I said creates 3-17 go down in the second load
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::walks out onto the deck as the turbolift doors slide open::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Jansug ... I ... I just don't know what to do. I
mean, I have to get my physical and ...
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::shakes head as crewmen move boxes, crates, and other
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shakes head:: Don't worry. First we have this mission
ahead of us. We can worry about that later.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > I hope so.
Victor Andros:  ::nods to Josh::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Commander.  ::assumes his station::
Victor Andros:  Mr. Skitz, open a hailing frequency to the planet.
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; They are responding, sir.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Taps his console, logs in, and runs diagnostics on the
Victor Andros:  Good. inform them that their scientists are here.
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Yessir
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::checks weapons status and runs some simulations on the wear
and tear of the phaser arrays::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Commander, they want you to talk to a councilman.
Apparently a... Minister Torquaborg.
Victor Andros:  Very well. Put him on.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at the clock already, hoping his shift was over, but
continues doing his duties::
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; Minister Torquaborg's face appears, then
disappears suddenly as power goes out all over the ship.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::checks things off a PADD:: One thing is for sure..
them gone not only will I get my lab back but hopefully my girlfriend will
find her way out of her lab...
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny&gt; ::just stares at Sara::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::goes to download something::  What the...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Let's head down to the cargo bay then. ::stands::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::follows::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Auxiliary power comes online
I JoeCastillo:  Computer locate Joshua Asper.
Victor Andros:  ::Stands:: What the hell...?
Victor Andros:  Andros to engineering.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Comm relays are down.
Victor Andros:  Jimmy Bob&gt; +Andros+ Yes sir, what kin I do fer ya?
Victor Andros:  Andros&gt; +JB+ What happened?
I JoeCastillo:  Computer&gt; Lt. Joshua Asper is on the Bridge.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps the console and brings up the Engineering systems::
We're on functioning on emergency power.  Comms are back - ::trails::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::rolls her eyes and goes about check medical
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; +Andros+ We seem to have lost main p'wer, sir.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::trying to trace the power failure, but can't::
Victor Andros:  ::nods his thanks at Josh::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::watches the lights go out:: What the hell?
Lt Sara Crusher:        No one move!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Petty Officer&gt; ::thump::
Lt Sara Crusher:        I said don't move!
Victor Andros:  +JB+ i understand  that, but why?
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; +VA+ we're still tryain' to figur that one out, sir.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Petty Officer&gt; Sorry
I JoeCastillo:  :Stops for  a moment as the lights go out :: Wonder what
thats alla bout. ::Heads for the TL :: Bridge.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Shakes his head::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Who's standing close to a supply drawer?
Victor Andros:  Hrm... ::taps his foot::
Victor Andros:  &lt;m&gt; Why is my Chief Engineer on her way back to
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::enters TL with T'Nal:: Cargo bay 1.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ensign Spencer&gt; I am Ma'am..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::TL moves::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (how is the TL moving with out power?)
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Emergency power is back on.}}
Victor Andros:  +JB+ Just get the power back on quickly.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( sorry folks was afk there ))
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; I'll be shure to do that fer ya, Commander.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Tl opens and Joe steps unto the bridge ::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (must have missed that action)
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::TL doors open, steps out w/T'Nal, heads down to cargo
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns and sees Joe::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > I still shudder to think what she's going to say
when she ...
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::then goes back to working his console::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hush T'Nal. Act that way and she'll KNOW you're not
Lt Sara Crusher:        Good, find some hand lights and pass them out.. I hate
dim ER lighting
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Nods at Josh then at Andros:: Lt., Commander. I was on my
way up here when the power went out whats the situation?
LtJoshuaAsper:  The power is out.  ::smiles::
Victor Andros:  Unknown.
Victor Andros:  Dammit. Somebody go down and figure something out.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::enters cargo bay with T'Nal::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;...down there and...*&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns his back to the Commander and studies the internal
schematics of the ship::
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Sickbay+ stand by for incoming.. we don't have the mose
gracefull of crews.. be perpared for anything
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL!&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  Unless hitting some panle hard is going to make the lights
come on I don;t think i'd be much help in Engioneering sir.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::smirks::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ensign Song&gt; ::comes into sick bay with a key chain
flashlight up his nose::
Victor Andros:  ::&quot;grrrrrrr&quot;s under his breath::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::switches on lamp:: Hello Doctor. How are you doing
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::sighs and looks at the EM relay grid::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::rubs the back of his neck::
OnlineHost:     Overlord M has left the room.
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; Engineering to the Bridge
I JoeCastillo:  ::Walks over to Josh and speaks in a low tone:: Listen i
don't think the bridge is a safe place to be with an angry Commander and no
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::turns on her heel, her long blue lab coat doing that
floating thing:: We're fine, Counselor. Just going to be behind a little
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::tilts his head::  I'm on duty, Lieutenant.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps his console::  Something's blocking the power from the
core, Commander.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::sighs and whisper:: Which means another long night
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Anything we can do to help, just let us know.
LtJoshuaAsper:  The power transfer circuits have been fused somehow and the
transfer rate is almost non-existent.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A woman walks into sickbay. Seems she was blow
drying her hair when the power went out and had her face a little too close
when power came back up.
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{LOL}}
Lt Sara Crusher:        get power back so we can beam our guests and supplies to
the planet
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( how shocking )
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: On it right away. This way T'Nal.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods, follows::
Victor Andros:  &quot;Power transfer circuits&quot;?
Victor Andros:  Right.
Victor Andros:  Power transfer circuits.
Victor Andros:  +JB+ This is Commander Andros, go ahead.
LtJoshuaAsper:  The relays.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Crewmen Austin&gt; ::sees the woman and helps her to a
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::steps on over to a control panel, begins going over
console:::: Hmmmm ...
I JoeCastillo:  ::Continues in a low voice::  Listen Engineering can take
care of this and i need to talk to you about something so will accompany me
to my office.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::blinks::  Did you not just hear me, Lieutenant?  I'm on
duty.  And, in a time of crisis, I should remain at my post.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::blinks and watchs Jansug:: aren't you a shirnk? what
you know about engineering?
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; Seems we've found our problem, Commander. We's got
some melted cords in the relay system. It's gonna be about another 30
minutes 'for them to git fixed. Then we's gotsta test 'em.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks over shoulder:: Well Ma'am at the Academy they
taught us a bit about everything ... I'm by no means an expert in the field,
true, but not a total ignoramus on the other hand.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::thinks::  Relays, told you.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::looks at Jansug, raises brow, remembering
conversation they'd had::
Lt Sara Crusher:        but shouldn't you be checking on the well fair of the
I JoeCastillo:  ::Continues in a low voice:: I think you're overreacting but
i undestand. As soon as you're off duty i need to see you in my office on
security busniess.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::tilts his head::  Security business?
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at Joe kinda funny::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Turns towards the TL and leaves the bridge::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks around oddly::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Actually ... ::steps away from console, q:: We have a
problem here Doctor ... and it's a rather dicey situation to say the least.
Victor Andros:  ::narrows his eyes at him, then at Josh::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks around::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (he caught you stealing the cap'n ju ju fish)
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;poof im gone&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  I'm just as oblivious as you are, Commander.  ::shrugs and
returns to his work::
Victor Andros:  ::nods warily::
Victor Andros:  +JB+ Jimmy, why did say those cords melted?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::puts her hands in her lab coat pockets:: Oh?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::sighs, makes a face::
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; she-it, I don't know nuthin' about that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Her parents ... they weren't Vulcan. ::knows the other
has just dropped::
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; All I knows is that they did.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I don't know what to do about this ... neither of us
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::rasies an eye brow.. looks around.. then pushs them
into the hall::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Steps out of the TL and heads back to the security office::
+Smith+ Castillo to Ensign Smith.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~not another word, Coun, not here~~
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; ::Grumbles to herself why is it he always manges to
call me when im off duty?
Victor Andros:  +JB+ what do you mean you don't know? You the engineer! This
is your job!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~I ... see.~~
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; +Castillo+ This is Smith.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks at T'Nal like "we've bought the farm now"::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::leads them towards her quaters:: ~~The ship is wired
sec cams everywhere, Jansug~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Understood.~~
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; Well, see, it's like the-is. Them cords ain't
issuposed to break. But they did. Ain't nothing shoulda caused that.
'specially not they way they did.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::follows quietly::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::steps into her quarters:: Cyanah? Sweetie you home?
answer:: of course not... Come in plese
Lt Sara Crusher:        please
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::enters with T'Nal::
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Listen Kathy i'm sure you noticed the power outage
not to long ago. The reason is still unknown.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;hmmm... trouble in paradise, eh, Crusher?&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (well, Morri and Cy are both gone again.. ;))
I JoeCastillo:   just in case maybe its sabotage i want you to round up the
crew whos turn it is for emergency response and start patrolling the decks
for any suspicous activity.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::laughs::&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        please have a seat and tell me I need my hearing checked
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sits::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::does likewise:: Doctor, I wish I could say so
... it's the truth.
Victor Andros:  +JB+ And...
I JoeCastillo:  smith&gt; +Castillo+ Yes sir i'll get on it right away.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::is now somewhat distracted::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ok, so your parents aren't Vulcan.. So there's another
unknown pointed ear, green blooded race out there..
Victor Andros:  JB&gt; Commander, I don't know what you wont from me.
Lt Sara Crusher:        that's not  *them*
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::shakes head::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::stands on the bridge at his station with a dumbfounded look
on his facE::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Doctor ... her parents ... defected.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::sinks into her chair:: So your.. a Rommi..err.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods:: Ie ... I mean, yes.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Checks his phaser to make sure its fully charged then heads
for Main Engineering::
Victor Andros:  This is nuts.
Victor Andros:  ::stands and paces::
Lt Sara Crusher:        and your in Star Fleet as a Vulcan?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods:: I am.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Commander, you're going to wear a hole in the deck plating.
::smiles weakly::
Victor Andros:  Maybe it'll make those engineers work faster.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::just nods::
LtJoshuaAsper:  Doubt it.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps his console and disengages the weapons systems to
allow for easier access to the weapon systems::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > I can't live a lie ...
Victor Andros:  Then I'll work my way to them and make tme.
Victor Andros:  them*
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::smiles::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Arrives in Engineering some time later::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Then why join as a Vulcan?
Lt Sara Crusher:        as a defected Romulan you could have... nevermind.. I
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > My parents ... ::swallows hard:: were Tal'Shiar.
They would be perceived as terrorists. And the guilt would be applied to me
as well.
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks around for the most important looking person but no
one stands out::
Victor Andros:  Okay.. okay... this can work
Victor Andros:  Billie Jean&gt; ::Walks over to Joe:: Can I help you,
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::perks::  Commander?
Victor Andros:  Yes, Lieutenant?
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;billy jean is not my lover...&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        I understand
I JoeCastillo:  Yes you can i was wondering whos in charge here?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::sighs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Your cousin graciously volunteered to help me in
this regard.
Victor Andros:  BJ&gt; Oh, that would be Jimm-uh. Wotchyou be needin' help
with, darlin'?
Lt Sara Crusher:        my cousin? ::tries not to gag::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Ie, he did.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Dare I ask how the wonder twit.. I mean, Wesley, helped
LtJoshuaAsper:  You said this could work, I was simply inquiring as to what
you meant.
Victor Andros:  You wanna go to Ju Ju, Lieutenant?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > He somehow saw to it that my identity was
so I could pass myself off as a Vulcan. A new name, new background,
everything. He must have had connections to do this.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > He mentioned something about a Traveler ...
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::groans::
I JoeCastillo:  Actaully , hes probably busy so maybe you can help me. I'm
not to familiar with ME so can you guide me around i want to see if anythign
looks tampered with.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::looks at Idrys:: His reputation precedes him
here, I see.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Ju Ju, sir?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
Lt Sara Crusher:        as normal the wonder boy felt like playing hero with out
thinking of the long term.. I sear he would do anything to impress a girl in
hopes of getting laid
Victor Andros:  Yeah. Take a security team and Doctor Boniface. Head to the
capital. Inform them of our situation and see what they think we should do.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yes, I seem to remember his mentioning a certain Robyn
Lefler ...
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;lol&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        and once again I'm being looked at to clean up his
::stands and starts to pace::...
ElRiov trIdrys:         But to the point, Doctor, just what do we do?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;ten-minute warning&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Security team to the capital, understood.
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Castillo+  Asper to Castillo.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I only see to options.. keep going as you half, or come
with the truth and face what happens
I JoeCastillo:  One sec darling. +Asper+ This is Castillo.
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Castillo+  Joe, I need you to get a team of your security
people and meet me in transporter room one.  ::looks at the console::
Scratch that, meet me in the shuttlebay.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::exchanges glances with T'Nal:: Love ... it's the only
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > But I ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shakes head:: No. The charade's the only way of
Lt Sara Crusher:        coming out will no doubt end in a court marshlle and
time.. if not more
I JoeCastillo:  +Asper+ How many and what kind of mission is it Josh?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal, dear ... your parents were executed simply
they were Tal'Shiar.
Victor Andros:  As soon as you can determine a plausible course of action, I
will send down Lieutenant Crusher and maybe even Kaelyre with the rest of the
ElRiov trIdrys:         Think about it.
Lt Sara Crusher:        if that's what you want my brother is on board.. he's
I'm sure he'll help
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Castillo+  Going to the capital to inform them of our
ElRiov trIdrys:         He is?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::nods::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods to Andros::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well .. right now if we don't have to tell anyone ...
I JoeCastillo:  +Asper+ So myself and a Handful should suffice?
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'm pretty sure T'Nal can keep it up. Right?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods quietly::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Castillo+  Affirmative.
I JoeCastillo:  +Asper+ Ok, i'll see you in the shuttelbay Castillo out.
Victor Andros:  BJ&gt; So you ready fer yer tour, hon?
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'm sorry to have brought this your way Doctor but ...
didn't know where to turn.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I mean, who counsels the Counselor?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::reaches over and holsters a phaser and moves towards the
turbolift::  I'll contact you when we plot a plan, Commander.  ::TL doors
LtJoshuaAsper:  Shuttlebay.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::rides the TL down::
Lt Sara Crusher:        My aunt would have to say that it would be the job of a
friend, Jansug
I JoeCastillo:  +Smith+ Kathy we're going on an away mission to the capital
get Hernadez Thomas and Jones and meet me at the Shuttlebay.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::blinks:: You mean ... ?
I JoeCastillo:  Smith&gt; i shoulda stayed in bed this morning. +Castillo+
I'll be there in about 5 sir what about the patrols?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::smiles::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::lets out a long sigh of relief:: Thank you ... Sara.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::smiles::
Lt Sara Crusher:        hey we Betaziods have to stick together.. just don't
try to
get me to do any nude arobics
ElRiov trIdrys:         Careful, dearest ... can't do that for much longer ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::to Crusher:: Oh of course not.
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        paused
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Heading towards the Shuttlebay:: +Smith+ Actaully stay
behind i need you to keep the patrols going.Have The emergency response teams
a, b and c rotate every 8 hoours until further noptice.
Victor Andros:  ::Pulls out the whistle of polishedness +8 and blows into
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;&lt;needs to learn to look up while typing&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
Victor Andros:  ::pokes Josh::
Victor Andros:  There we go.
Victor Andros:  Good sim, people.
Victor Andros:  Damn Glenn for leaving, though. ::Shakes fist::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yes quite enjoyable
Lt Sara Crusher:        he'll be back in Jan
Victor Andros:  Kool.
Victor Andros:  You're all dismissed.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Nighters folks
Victor Andros:  ::Blows into whistle really loudly::
Victor Andros:  ::falls over::
OnlineHost:     Victor Andros has left the room.