<USS Banshee> Tonight's Simulation

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:39:01 -0800

Hey guys,

I REALLY want to sim tonight with you guys.  However, I'm slated to
work from 5 to 7 and then I am volunteering as an Emergency Usher
(the other one came down with the flu) at the theater tonight until
8.  If you guys are so inclined to sim and want to run over so I can
come in from like 8:30 to 9:30, that'd be great.

Or, if you wanted to push the sim back until that time, sweet as
well.  Hope to see you guys tonight and, if not, I'll be there next
week as well and you'll see me in the logs.

Thanks, all.

- Brad