<USS Banshee> Tonight's Sim

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:41:33 -0800

Sorry, all, I have play practice again tonight and will be unable to
make it to the sim unless you run over nine (we've done it before!).
I thought I'd drop a note since most of you probably will have seen
me on around a quarter 'til seven.

In addition, Cannon won't be able to make it either.  He's working
lights at the local theater here and will be unable to attend as
well.  We both apologize for being unable to attend the simulation.

Hope you guys have a good night and if someone (Eric :)) could get us
a chat log then that would be great.  Good luck Bansheeites!

- Josh & Cannon