<USS Banshee> Tonight's Sim

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <GroundZero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:46:01 -0800

To the Banshee Crew,

I apologize for letting this wait until the last minute, for I knew
of it for sometime and completely spaced that we had moved our sim
back until 7:00 PM Pacific.

Being that this marks the last day of the semester, we hold the
annual 'South Seas' dance.  Being the best of the year, not to
mention the wildest, I will be attending that.  Due to this
occurrence, I will be MISSING the sim this evening.

If someone would please SAVE AND SEND me a copy of the chat log for
this evening, I would be most grateful.

Thanks and sorry again,

- Brad
Josh's Player