<USS Banshee> This Week's Sim

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:51:42 EST

Greetings, Crew,

Due to time constraints on my end, most notably the effort of myself to try
to shove my life into boxes in an effort to take it somewhere else, we will
be having the sim on its regular date and time.

Commander Andros and Lieutenant D'nalls will be running the evening's
entertainment and I trust that you will all be on your best behavior.  I
doubt that Ms Crusher wants me to turn her sickbay into a BBQ pit.

The following week is Thanksgiving.  There will be no sim that evening so
that we may all spend time with our families, loved ones, and friends and be
thankful for the fact that we have roofs over our heads, food on our tables,
and people who love us.

I on the other hand will be in London walking through cold, dark, foggy
streets while contemplating the things we call life, love, and the mysteries
of both the universe and myself.

I apologise for the lateness of this... I seem to be always running out of
time these days.

Happy Thanksgiving,

The Captain