<USS Banshee> The future of the Banshee

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:02:08 -0800 (PST)

Banshee Crew,

After much talking and negotiating and deliberating and many other verbs that
have yet to be invented, this is what has been worked out. With the jury still
out on Chip, although we've pretty much accepted that she probably won't
return, we don't want to completely eliminate her from the game. With that in
mind, the following changes will be made. I will take over as CO, a position I
have all but had since Chip left and before Grey came aboard. Cyanah will take
over as XO. She has had experience running sims before in SFOL and was
specifically recruited by Chip for the Banshee. Josh will become the ship's
second officer, bringing with him his command experience from Meridian and
Avalon.

This is an excellent compromise because it means that three of the four major
players in the past conflicts within the Banshee will now be command staff and
forced to take an active part in stopping the divisive problems our ship has
had in the past. We have all agreed to put the past behind us and look ahead to
a bright future for the ship. However, in order for Banshee to survive, the
constant bickering must stop, and with representation from all sides in the
command staff, that will happen.

As for the plotline, we will pick up right from where we left off, but don't
expect it to take too long. New simmers ;-) we'll just throw ya in. So for any
of you who wrote logs about what you are doing on the station, keep them.
Assuming nobody gets us blown up, we'll be there after this plot is over. And
thank you for writing.

Feel free to contact either one of us with any questions; our mailboxes are
always open. May Banshee unite and stay strong!

Captain Victor Andros
Commander Cyanah Kaelyre

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.