<USS Banshee> Status of Sim

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:15:17 -0800 (PST)

Okay, here it goes. Chip, as you all know, will be coming back with us in two
weeks, assuming all goes according to plan. Next week's sim is cancelled as
well, so the ship is going to be shore leave IC. Feel free to write shore leave
logs. Captain Morrigan is being detained at DS9, pending investigation; but the
trio (Sara, Cy, and Heather) have had charges dropped, since it is assumed that
the renegade SFI operative was responsible for transporting them from the brig
in an effort to get the Banshee moving. We are at Earth, so go ahead and and
use that as a setting if you wish. Any questions, feel free to E-mail or IM me.

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee

Do you Yahoo!?