<USS Banshee> Something fun!

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:26:41 EDT

Okay... this is rather silly, but I'm sending it to you all anyway.

I've set up a little *game* at <A
HREF="www.expectnet.com">www.expectnet.com</A> .  Basically, it's like a
lottery where you try to guess the date, time, gender, weight, and size of the
baby to be!  It runs on a points system which I believe is explained on the
site.

You are all invited to participate.  The more the merrier!  One guess per
person, but I believe that you can change and adapt your guesses until I
actually
*lock* the game.  (Which at this point, I am making November 1)

No prizes, no money.  Just something to be cute and funny and enjoyable.  You
do have to register to guess and there is a little message board on the site
where you can post stuff and I'll probably post at some of the more important
events of the pregnancy.

Oh, you'll need the name of the game in order to participate.

My game is called:  Chipette

Remember.... her due date is Nov 19th at this point... and it IS a girl.
(So, there is a freebie right off the bat!)

Thanks for reading!

Chip