<USS Banshee> Saving Santa

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:16:45 -0500

Dear Crew,

As some of you know, I work for a costume shop.  As others of you know,
sometimes this business (and boss) can be very demanding and... well... of a
last minute nature.

In approximately 15 minutes, I will be leaving with a van filled to the top
with Santa outfits.  Their destination is... Columbus, OH... approx 2 hours
away.  If I don't go... Santa will be nekkid.  Which is a bad thing...
really... believe me.

So, to save the good name of Santa, I am going.

Take the night off and chill.  I'll be back in PA next Wednesday, so there is
no need to worry about people grabbing me and making me do things at the last
minute.  I go back to my usual life filled with nothingness..... well, except
you guys.... you always make me feel better.

Eat some Christmas cookies and dring some nog!

The Captain