<USS Banshee> Re: "The Truth Shall Set You Free"

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 05:48:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2003 4:44:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CptHacker@xxxxxxx writes:
In a message dated 10/3/2003 10:03:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx writes:

Nice poem, Hacker, even if it is a little weird and will have PETA after
you.. lol

Tsk, tsk tsk...whoever can tell me what show and episode this song comes
from'll get a free sketch (that will be posted on www.paradiseworld.net.) Um,
and
no Haro you can't play, cause you already know. At least, I think you do. :)
    Who the $!^# is this "Haro" guy? I never heard of him! And I have
perfectly zip in the way of an idea of a "show and episode" where the sketch
came
from so I'm not so much as guessing ... I thought you simply wrote it all up
yourself Hacker.

    JANSUG IDRYS