<USS Banshee> Re: "The Truth Shall Set You Free"

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:24:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/2003 1:03:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx writes:
Nice poem, Hacker, even if it is a little weird and will have PETA after
you.. lol
    Actually I went to the freelists site and made sure my friend Jay got a
copy of the original log, my response and the song text. Mainly 'cause during a
story arc of the ISS Tempest 3 years back his character got "killed off"
temporarily (long story as why not for good) and he was thereafter a guest as a
female starship captain and that song was his tagline. We knew it had to be
I hope he gets a bang out of it.