<USS Banshee> Re: "Temper? What Temper?"

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 00:35:23 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2004 12:19:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx writes:
The room was to quiet and to empty. Even with the cat on the foot of the bed
purring, and the dog in the corner of the room in his basket growling in his
sleep, and the old fashion wind up belled alarm clock on the bed side table
ticking away the late night minutes, the room was to quite and to empty. There
was no soft rhythmic breathing coming from the other side of the bed. There was
no safe, strong arm wrapped around her waist as she laid on her stomach
looking at the wall. No warm soft skin pressed against her own. No leg draped
the back of blanket clad thigh. No warm breath on the back of her neck.
    And that is exactly how I felt for sooooooooooooo many years before I
finally got married ... captured the mood perfectly there.

    Beautiful log. A for effort.