<USS Banshee> Re: Nighty-Night *Must read before sim*

  • From: CptHacker@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:32:18 EST

"coded commutation pathways" and "Distention Earth"???

I couldn't have worded it as gracefully myself. Seems like Cy and Sara have
everything covered, even the reprocussions for their actions.

Anyhow, since Mizz Crusher's put everyone on the bridge out...and Samantha
happens to be on the bridge, ergo, she's now asleep, and that's my story and
I'm sticking to it and I don't give a damn what you say or think...so don't
go sticking anything into Samantha. (uh...) wight...

In other words, I won't be at Banshee tonight. I have an obligation with
another sim -- you guys happened to move Banshee to the same time the other
sim is at -- and I've still got to decide which one I want to stay on. (My
other XO argues that they were here first and got dibs on me first, but she's
willing to fight Morri in a mud wrestling fight for me...hahahaha. BTW Morri,
she remembers you from way back when too...) Enjoy.

Samantha Mason
"If it ain't broke, we will make sure that it's broken before we leave."
-New USS Banshee Engineering Group motto