<USS Banshee> Re: Looking for Answers

  • From: Erelen Haegul <telpinaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:58:41 -0800 (PST)

>>Sara smiled. "Do you know if my mom kept my old seder truck?" <<

A truck?  You're seriously going to have a truck sent to the Banshee?  I don't
think Josh would like you keeping it in the shuttlebays...  I'm not sure how
much room there is in the cargo bays, and you are NOT going to put it in
engineering.  Nor anywhere where I would have to fix something.  And no, I can
fix warp engines, not truck engines.  Especially ones made out of wood.  How

Do you Yahoo!?