<USS Banshee> Re: HELP!!!!

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:30:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2003 8:45:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx writes:
Miss you Chip!!

~Rhi
    OK, you ARE coming to my office for an appointment, Doctor ... forging
the Captain's nickname as your singnature, are we now, eh? I think you need to
lie down on this couch and have a nice, long talk with me about suppressed
feelings and the like. Besides, my sister the Ambassador wouldn't stand for it
unless I snagged some patient in the meantime. Why, we've all heard cases of
CMO's certifying CO's unfit for command ... but a CMO referring to herself as
the
CO? My, my, my, that could be construed as MUTINY ... and you DON'T want on
your record, now, dearie, DO you!?

    Unless you're a closet masochist, that is, in which case you've opened up
a king-size can of worms.

    See you at the Counselor's office, and that's an order.

    Ensign Jansug Idrys
    Ship's Counselor, USS Banshee
    Captain Rhiannon Morrigan, Commanding Officer
    Celestial Prime Alliance

P.S. Trust me, things could be worse ... your CO COULD be Enarrain t'Descai
of the RES Raptor, in which case you'd definitely be spaced out the nearest
airlock, while she'd cannibalize me for breakfast.