<USS Banshee> Re: Christmas eve

  • From: "We Are Borg" <queen_of_borg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 12:10:13 -0800

Hello this is Kari's mom Kris! I know you must miss her, her friends online mean soo much to Kari! Do you have her address?
It is: Brandt, Kari
Div. 911 ship 14
Recruit Training Command
3301 Indiana street
Great Lakes, Ill. 6008-3127

It is Christmas Day, and I am hoping to hear from her today. I may not be able to.[she said if her division remained "noisey" they would not be allowed to call on Christmas] I heard from her once for a short time last week. She needed names for references. She was doing fine. She made 2nd Class swimmer, and only 2 girls in boot camp made that level. Please write her! I know she misses you! Merry Christmas!! Kris [not bad I only had to correct 8 typos]

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf