<USS Banshee> Re: Bad Omens

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:17:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:00:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GroundZero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
::just glares::

    ::clears throat:: Errm, Lieutenant, don't forget that one of those
maneuvers is illegal and both the Doctor and I could have you placed under
arrest
for plotting what could be endangering yourself and fellow Officers. We're
talking serious stuff here. Now, if I were you, I'd get over that hostility or
else
I swear I'll have to put you on a mixture of lithium and prozac and have
somebody else run that light show.

    Excuse me ... my Sister and Mr. Homn are waiting. Can't keep them
standing, now, can I?

    ::exits, whistling::