<USS Banshee> Re: Anyone who is out there....

  • From: Erelen Haegul <telpinaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:56:05 -0800 (PST)

I agree with Rhi.  But I don't have AIM constantly anymore.  So I can't bombard
you.  Do you have yahoo?  *has fingers crossed*
 EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx wrote:In a message dated 2/20/2003 10:18:23 PM US
Mountain Standard Time, CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx writes:

I know some of you are probably concerned in regards to where I've been.  I'm

CHIP!! ::Gives her a HUGE hug!:: I was worried sick! I'm glad your ok.. Umm,
don't be surprised when like 20 people all IM you when you get back to tell you
that some goofy kid has been running all over the group asking about you :-D..
Can't wait till you get back! YOU ARE MISSED!!

Do you Yahoo!?