<USS Banshee> Re: Anyone who is out there....

  • From: "We Are Borg" <queen_of_borg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:40:21 -0800

Poor exhausted Chip. *hugs* Well, hope you get some rest! And let me know next time you go to Florida... You could come and visit! :-D
-Kitty

P.S. I got BBQed at bootcamp.

From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: <USS Banshee> Anyone who is out there....
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:18:01 -0500

Anyone who is out there....

I know some of you are probably concerned in regards to where I've been. I'm fine. MAJOR emergency at the shop which requires me to be in Ohio for another week. Should be home March 2nd.

Left my laptop at home in the rush to get here. Shop changed some settings on systems at work and am no longer able to access anything outside the local network. I've managed to be at someone's house who is kind enough to let me send this.

Was supposed to be in California, but trip was suddenly cancelled due to the reason that I am here at the moment. Trips to Vermont and Florida were also cancelled.

Would talk more, but am exhausted.

Be strong. Be safe. I'll try to write more if I can.

Miss you all dearly,

Chip