<USS Banshee> Re: Add another Tally

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:54:58 EST

Thanks, Josh!

When someone on this ship wins the Muse Award or even LotM, it really is due
to the efforts of the ship as a whole.  On a personal level, I am often
inspired and effected by what goes on around me.  It can be as simple as a
phrase that someone says or an action that I see that triggers the idea.  Our
characters are formed and developed by what goes around them just as we are
in our own lives.  So, when one or more of us wins.... we all win.

This ship is establishing a reputation for good log writing.  I am impressed
on a weekly basis by what you as a crew put out.  It takes a lot of courage
to write something and then to let others read it.  Thank you for being so
willing to take the chances that you do with your characters and log writing.
 You are all to be commended.  Keep up the good work!

The Captain

From: "Brad Ruder" <GroundZero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: <USS Banshee> Add another Tally