<USS Banshee> Re: "A Friend Among Endless Enemies"

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:57:11 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2004 8:53:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"I think  I found out why Sara doesn't like you. You're even more of a bitch
than  she.

    Careful how loud you say that, Josh, the security  systems may just pick
that up and soon ...
    Oh well I'll let the ship's janitor worry about the  mess, it ain't my
P.S. Sorry folks but Connie and I returned on Tuesday afternoon only to
discover our cable service disconnected and we had to badger them like crazy to
get them to restore it and only have been online for about the last 4 hours. So
 I had to miss the Sim Thursday and I am slogging through mail. Great  stuff.