<USS Banshee> Our BBQ Quenn has been found!

  • From: EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 01:17:40 EDT

I have wonderful news and I have bad news... The wonderful news is that Chip
is just fine! I just had the coolest conversation with her on the phone. She
and the baby are doing great. The bad news is that while she was away her
computer got zapped and the insides fried. So at the moment our fearless leader
is
computer-less but she's trying like hell to get back to us. So the worry can
be put to rest. All is well and we will have her back as soon as she can get a
computer.

~Rhi