<USS Banshee> Life stinks ...

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,resraptor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:31:50 EDT

Hello everyone,

    Life has a way of handing out lemons and sometimes there is no way to
make lemonade. Or, as the Rihannsu would say, no forge to take the fragments of
the sword to when it shatters.

    My wife and I just got a notice saying we will be evicted in a few days'
time. This has been hanging over us for months but we did our best to press
ahead business as usual and now we have to leave.

    A friend of ours has offered us a place to stay but we don't know how
long that will last. Meantime please understand that real life can stink and it
takes precedence over what we do for entertainment on the internet. I don't
want to leave and maybe just going on a LOA until we can get back online would
all right. I hope you all understand.

    Thank you and it's been a pleasure simming with you all.