<USS Banshee> Leave of Absence

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:27:16 -0700

Greetings Bansheeites!

I regret to inform you that I wil be taking an extended leave of
absence from the Banshee simulation effective immediately. I got
into that play that I auditioned for and the rehearsals are everyday
with the exception of Fridays and Saturdays.

"Chicago", as most of you know, is a musical and there are a lot of
musical numbers to learn and dances to accompany. Since this is an
official production through Cascades Theatrical Company, it is a bit
more strenuous that high school drama.

I will return September 23rd to you. Until then I will try my best to
contribute in logs. If any of you wish to write with me between sims
don't hesitate to drop me a line - I am always willing to joint it up.

See you in two months.

- Brad
(Josh's Player)

PS:  I will be updating the website as needed, so no need to worry
about that.