<USS Banshee> HELP!!!!

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:55:46 -0400

HELP!!!!!!

I'm currently at the library using their computer and internet.  (And feeling
like the library Nazi's are about to arrest me!)

I've got a major problem!!  They've been doing some work here at the apartment
complex and some yahoo either didn't mark the lines correctly or some other
yahoo didn't pay attention to the BRIGHT ORANGE lines!

Somehow on Monday afternoon, they managed to destroy both the electric and the
cable in one fell swoop!  Electric was restored just a few hours after the
incident, but our cable still has not been and the cable company can't give me
any straight answers regarding its resurrection.  (All they will tell me is by
the end of the week and we will be compensated for our inconvenience.
BASTARDS!)

Since my connection is through cable and not dial up.... I'm stuck without
access until the cable company figures out which is their ass and which is the
hole in the ground.  (I can point out the hole...it is practically on my
doorstep!  After that... I'll kick their ass.)

No, I don't have a regular modem in my machine.  It was removed and burned when
I got the cable hook up (some women burn bras, I burn modems.)... and the
laptop is still modemless... I don't even know if it can be fixed, but I'm
looking into it.

Take another week off, just in case.... and  could someone let the Raptor and
the Atlantis know what is going on?  The Nazi's are looking as if they might
make me shelve some books or something so I better scram.

Love you all!  Me and the baby are great!

Chip