<USS Banshee> Gravity

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:20:49 -0400

Greetings, crew.

Due to a disagreement that my laptop had with gravity... I am unable to sign
into AOL or AIM at the moment.

Today is also my birthday.

This being said, I will not be at the sim tonight, unless a minor miracle
occurs and my laptop is functioning.  (I'm writing from work... shhh.... don't
tell my boss!)
If it is not functioning.... then I shall be at the corner bar.... toasting
myself.  (Everyone sing Happy Birthday at 8:30pm ET... that is the official
Objective for tonight:

Preparations for a foray into Cardassian space.  Fighters should be briefed and
prepared for Cardassian tactics and weaponry... as should Tactical.

Our little changeling friend was still in him bucket in the brig, last time I
checked.  Time to get rid of the slime.

Anyone who can help with my academy tomorrow night... would be most appreciated.

My apologies.... if I could change this... I would.  I love this crew!!!'

The Captain