<USS Banshee> Fwd: The fate of the Banshee

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:51:35 -0800 (PST)

Captain Victor Andros
Commander Cyanah Kaelyre
Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cyanah Kaelyre <cyanah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:45:14 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,
 Knowing the small-town-like nature of the CPA, I feel
there is a good chance that, were you not present
tonight, you still know this information. That aside,
I feel like you should all hear it straight from the
horse's mouth. You've earned that much, at least.
 As of now, the Banshee is done. It is no more,
finito, caput. It's been a lot of fun, and I've
enjoyed running this sim... despite the challenges it
had presented in the past. Your commander and I
discussed our decision at length, and know that we
believe we considered every other option available to
us. We even thought about simply putting the ship on
hiatus, but we were not able to come up with any
situation which would enable us to be able to return
the ship to an active status.
 I would feel remiss, however, if I did not point out
that the simple fact that we are your commanders was
itself an effort to save this ship. We both finally
came to terms with the fact that the Banshee is and
always was Chip's ship. Her loss has been felt deeply
throughout the CPA, but nowhere else more acutely than
this ship which she started.
 That you are receiving this e-mail means that you
have stuck with us throughout everything. I deeply
thank you for giving us the chance to be your hosts,
and know that it was a pleasure, but we couldn't
fathom running the sim if it was not going to be fun
for all involved.
 Everybody enjoy your time on the other CPA ships, and
all your sims, but don't forget the fun times we
shared on the Banshee.

Captain Victor Andros

Commanding Officer, USS Banshee

--- End Message ---