<USS Banshee> Dinner at Maria's: Prelude

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:33:52 -0700 (PDT)

 "Dinner at Maria's"

a joint log by...

Commander Victor Andros

Lieutenant, jg Joseph Castillo

Part One...

Joseph Anthony Castillo was definitely a nervous wreck. He hadn't fully
realized the implications of this evening when he had originally invited the
handsome commander to dinner at his parent's house. At the time he hadn't
thought it would be more than visiting his parents, and having moral support
along and someone he hoped would impress his father. Now after all the time
they had spent together training to get themselves on the roster for the shogun
fighters, this gathering had the possible connotation of introducing his
parents to his boyfriend, a concept entirely new to himself let alone his
parents. It wouldn't make the long awaited confrontation between his dad and
himself any easier.

On the other hand, he did miss his mother quite a bit, and he had to admit for
all his ignorance and stubbornness he loved his father too and missed him as
well. "What am I worried about," he thought. He was a grown man with the
freedom to see whomever he damn well pleased and if his father didn't approve,
well then it would be another thing to add to his long list of disappointments.

He took a deep breath, and checked to make sure his uniform was in order. He
rang the door chime to the commander's room, and was rewarded with a terse,

The door opened and Victor's back was to him. Joe let out a sigh and realized
just how much he really was attracted to the older man. "It must be his aura of
command," he mused to himself. "Ready to go, sir?"

?We?re on shore leave, you don?t need to be so formal,? Victor responded
without turning around.

?Ok, si- I mean, Vic.? Joe shook his head, ?It?s just that I?ve kinda been like
that my whole life, you know, a bit on the over-respectful side. My mother
raised me like that. I?m sure you gonna like her. She?s such a wonderful woman.?

Victor turned around with the hint of a smile playing over his lips, ?I?m sure
I am. You talk about her all time, so I?m sure she?s a wonderful person.?

?She had to be to put with me and my dad,? Joe said under his breath.

Victor walked up to Joe and touched him lightly on the shoulder. ?Come on, we
don?t want to be late,? he said.

Joe shuddered lightly, and Victor thought he could fell a few goose bumps under
the younger man?s shirt. ?You?re right, I?m probably just a bit nervous about
seeing my father.?

Victor licked his lips and smiled, ?You?re right, you do seem to be a bit tense
about it all. Would you like me to help you take the edge off?? Victor smiled
devilishly and rubbed Joe?s shoulder a little, eliciting a soft moan of
pleasure from him.

?Oh, that does feel good.? Joe pulled Victor over to a chair and obligingly sat

Victor chuckled, ?I?ll take that as a ?yes?.? Victor smiled a small smile and
sets to work kneading Joe?s shoulders.

?I didn?t realize I was so uptight about it, but knowing you?ll be there makes
me feel better about the whole ordeal.?

?I?m glad to hear my presence is so comforting to you,? Victor said.

Joe closed his eyes and really started to enjoy the massage. ?There?s just
something about the confidence you exude that, when you?re around,? Joe said,
?it makes me feel like everything is going to be okay.?

Victor leaned in close to Joe and said, ?You?re right on that. Everything is
going to be okay.?

Joe shuddered and got goose bumps all over, after feeling Victor?s hot breath
on his ear. ?I?ve really enjoyed spending time with you on shore leave, it?s
been? fun. I?m just sad it has to end so soon.? Joe frowned again as he thought
of all the work that awaited him after shore leave. Not to mention not getting
to be around Vic as much.

Victor pulled back a tad, not anxious to show off his flushed cheeks. ?It?s not
over yet. We?re still going to have dinner with your folks, remember??

Joe?s frown only deepened at the thought of having to deal with his father.
?That?s right. And hopefully it will turn out fine.?

?Do you doubt me that everything will be okay?? Victor said.

?Oh, I don?t doubt you at all. I have complete confidence in you, Vic,? Joe

Victor stopped his massage. ?If you do, then turn around and look at me.?

A look somewhere between excitement and surprise came over Joe?s face. He
quickly turned around and looked at the older man. ?What for?? he asked. Victor
wordlessly tilted Joe?s face up to his own with one finger, and lowered his
face down to Joe?s until their lips touched. Joe eagerly parted his lips and
the two started a slow exploration of each other.

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee

Do you Yahoo!?