<USS Banshee> Concept Art for Samantha Mason

  • From: CptHacker@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:57:08 EST

To add to the biography for Samantha Mason here's some concept art I did for
her...I'm not sure what I want her to look like yet, but it's a start...
Enjoy. Oh, and if you're wondering why this art looks familar, it's because
it's the same crap...I mean stuff, on Paradiseworld. If you have ten minutes
to waste and you don't want it back...

<A HREF="http://www.paradiseworld.net";>http://www.paradiseworld.net</A>

We'll be happy to collect your spare minutes! While you're there you might
find pictures for some other Banshee leading ladies (since I was forced to do
them by gunpoint). Enjoy the website! :) And don't forget to sign the

Samantha Mason

Character Description
Hair: Blonde, flowing, straight, the ends are curled, hair falls to a little
below her shoulders.
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5 ft. 10in.

[Unable to display image]