<USS Banshee> Chatlog 240408.26

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:28:27 -0700 (PDT)

Captain Victor Andros

Commanding Officer, USS Banshee

Do you Yahoo!?
You have just entered room "Celestial Prime."
AdmiralGem: So.... since Korben, Aurora, Hannah and I won't be here next week... do you want to keep the powers and write logs about them and get the ship out of here while we're away?
has entered the room.
scurrdi: ((thats alot of people))
MadGmr: Good idea
MadGmr: We coudl also get a Marvel/DC sim group going.
MadGmr: coudl=could
AdmiralGem: Okay... I'll take that as a "no" from the regular crew.....
Kyle mills
: I wilL!
LtCdr K Dallas
: I'll write a log
Dr AuroraYophton: Yes! I want to keep my wings!!
Kyle mills
: LOL.. I was away.
Lt Hannah Morgan
: I'll write a log! ::grins::
LtCdr K Dallas: I'm invisible. I'll be good.
TinadollNyC: ((Scurrdi its the Academy))
Lt Cat StClaire
: (Back)
CMICHdave: sorry. i forgot i can't walk through walls in real life.
: ((ahhhh))
EnsKiaraWolfe: writing a log about super powers wil be fun
TinadollNyC: <<Sorry I thought that was a good idea>>
: The Marvel/DC sim group could work.
Lt Cat StClaire: (No it's not the Academy, It's the Halcyon sim)
scurrdi: ((thanks for clarifiying))
scurrdi: ((thats what i thought it was))
AdmiralGem: Okay... this weirdness will remain on the Halcyon for at least another week. ::grins::
: ((but i was like, academy what??))
Kyle mills: YAY
Dr AuroraYophton
: YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt Hannah Morgan
: ::grins::
EnsKiaraWolfe: huzzah!
TinadollNyC: ((n/p.....But lets top interupting))
Ltjg Julia
: :-D
TinadollNyC: (*stop)
: (Gotta go, talk to you guys tomorrow)
MadGmr has left the room.
AdmiralGem: Oh... let's all congratulate Lieutenant Hannah Morgan, who was promoted to Full Lieutenant this week for her work in the Academy and on the Halcyon!
LtCdr K Dallas
: Congrats. ::Pops a salute::
Lt Cat StClaire: ::claps and cheers::
Kyle mills: Go you!!!
Dr AuroraYophton
: Woo congratulations!
: ::applauds:: WTG, Hannah
EnsKiaraWolfe: huzzah! ::claps::
Lt Hannah Morgan: ::blushes and smiles::
Ltjg Julia: Yaaay!!! ::applauds::
Victor Andros: ::claps from the bleachers::
AdmiralGem: Hannah... may I have a frog, please?
Lt Hannah Morgan
: Certainly. May I summon Toadstool for you?
TinadollNyC: ::claps from the bleachers also::
: Excellent.
: ((ok this still works))
Lt Hannah Morgan: ::watches the cute widdle fwoggy fly through the air and land in Gem's hands::
AdmiralGem: This frog goes to Ensign Kiara Wolfe! Congratulations!
Dr AuroraYophton
: Yay! ::claps;:
: Nice work!
Lt Cat StClaire
: ::claps::
Ltjg Julia: Congrats!
Lt Hannah Morgan: Huzzah! ::claps loudly::
LtSG F Wilkinson has entered the room.
LtCdr K Dallas: ::apluads::
EnsKiaraWolfe: ::grins:: thank you! ::kicks the lag::
Okay, I don't have anything else... Hannah, we hope you can drop in from time to time.
: ::sad::
LtCdr K Dallas
: ::sdder::
Lt Hannah Morgan: I shall as often as possible, Admiral. ::is sad too::
EnsKiaraWolfe: ::tear::
Dave, if you would?
Lt Cat StClaire
: :-(
Ltjg Julia: ::pouts::
CMICHdave: **^^DISMISSED^^**
: Thanks for playing!
: Bye everyone
Kyle mills
has left the room.
Lt Cat StClaire has left the room.
TinadollNyC: ::Waves::
: ::tosses the keys to Victor::
Ltjg Julia
: Night!
EnsKiaraWolfe: ::waves::
LtCdr K Dallas: Nite
Ltjg Julia has left the room.
Victor Andros: ::Catches::
AdmiralGem: Have fun, Banshee!
LtCdr K Dallas
has left the room.
Victor Andros: Thanks.
EnsKiaraWolfe has left the room.
Dr AuroraYophton: Night all
Lt Hannah Morgan
: Bye everybody!
Victor Andros: G'night, Hal.
Dr AuroraYophton has left the room.
Lt Hannah Morgan has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
scurrdi: hello banshee
AdmiralGem has left the room.
TinadollNyC: whats up?
Dr Sara Kaelyre
has left the room.
CMICHdave has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
TinadollNyC: Hello hello
Victor Andros
: The ceiling.
Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
TinadollNyC: Well thank you for that assesment Mr Andros
: You must get out much :P
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: HI CY!
scurrdi: brb
Cyanah Kaelyre: Hey everyone. :-)
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Ack! Your green here too
TinadollNyC: ::waves::
: oh no another laggy day!
Victor Andros
: Is it?
TinadollNyC: sorta
: ::kicks Aol::
Victor Andros
: Anybody else?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Nope I'm good
Cyanah Kaelyre: I think I'm fine
Victor Andros: Anybody heard from Eric recently?
CptKetchum: nope
Victor Andros: hrm. He was sending out, like, two e-mails a day. Now, nothing.
TinadollNyC: Eric?
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: He said he'd be home Tuesday but no ones heard a word
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Idrys
TinadollNyC: sorry am not in the inner circle
Victor Andros
: Let's hope he didn't go Chip on us.
TinadollNyC: So noones emailed me pr nuttin
: *or
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: He wouldn't do that. He'd lose his mingd if he didn't sim
Victor Andros: He only e-mailed a few people, not the whole mailstring.
Victor Andros: The gist of it was that he was fine and enjoying himself.
Victor Andros: Alright, so I guess this is everybody that's going to be here.
TinadollNyC: ::yawns::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: Sim time! :-D
Victor Andros: ::kicks scurrdi::
LtSG F Wilkinson: HIya O'
Victor Andros: ::Then runs away::
TinadollNyC: Really?
LtSG F Wilkinson
: ::Glares at Victor:: Quite kickin my fav counselor :-)
TinadollNyC: Why do i have the feeling....Oh never mind...So is there going to be a sim tonight
Victor Andros
: ::Laughs::
TinadollNyC: ::tap tap tap::
Victor Andros
: You're favorite, huh?
Victor Andros: I hear he's kinda heavy-handed.
Victor Andros: He's also very busy.
Victor Andros: Very well. Commander Kaelyre, if you could?
Cyanah Kaelyre: Attention!
TinadollNyC: ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: ::AA::
Victor Andros: When last we left the Banshee, we were approaching aforementioned planet to help the Romulans. ::Gags::
LtSG F Wilkinson has left the room.
Victor Andros: We found two ships in orbit, the Constitution-class USS Potemkin, and a Klingon battlecruiser.
Victor Andros: Both are evidently powerless and crewless, but we have not yet been able to scan the planet's surface for life signs.
Victor Andros: Any questions?
CptKetchum has left the room.
TinadollNyC: nope
: Cept where is everyone going?
Victor Andros
: They're leaving since we're starting.
TinadollNyC: Ok
: ((is that normal?))
Victor Andros
: Yes
Victor Andros: ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros: ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros: ++BEGIN SIM++
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::on the bridge at Sci1, scanning::
TinadollNyC: Computer> Incoming Transmition
Victor Andros
: ::Sitting center stage::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::watching data on a screen with glassy looking eyes::
TinadollNyC: ::Tina who is feeing Minnie comes out of the kitchen to see her mailbox beeping::
: ::Its a letter from her Ex-Husband Juan Carlos Martinez::
: ::She reads it::
: ::She is not very pleased::
Victor Andros
: Life signs, Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre: None, sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre: And it's difficult to scan through this mess.
Victor Andros: ::nods::
Victor Andros: Action> As the Banshee moves closer, two encampments become obvious on the surface; one group is Klingon, the other is mixed, though mostly human.
TinadollNyC: Minnie i can't believe it...That Man will stop at nothing to get to me..Anyway i must head to sickbay...Dr Crusher has not buzzed me today and you know what that means....:::dun dun dun:: Certian Dooooooooooomm::She huggles Minnie::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: ::sits back in her chair and starts to chew her lip:: Ok now how do I get my hands on what I need
TinadollNyC: ::and walks out the door::
Victor Andros
: Mr. Chaos, take us into orbit.
Victor Andros: Chaos> Yessir.
Cyanah Kaelyre: Lifesigns, sir!
Victor Andros: Where?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: (::is going to beat Josh:: It hasn't been Crusher since March)
Cyanah Kaelyre: On the surface.
Victor Andros: How many?
Cyanah Kaelyre: I'm reading two settlements; one is Klingon, and one is mostly human.
TinadollNyC: (( Sorry.....Should i have said Dr Kaerlyre))
Victor Andros
: <<calorie.>>
Victor Andros: That's... interesting.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::paces around her office talking to herself:: I could call my aunt she's worked with them before and she has more power to get them then I do
Dr Sara Kaelyre: (::smacks Vic:: )
Cyanah Kaelyre: They must have abandoned ship.
TinadollNyC: <<who cares ! different name..it all goes to my hips anyway..>>
Cyanah Kaelyre
: A long time ago.
Victor Andros: Indeed.
Victor Andros: Could these people on the surface be their descendants?
TinadollNyC: ::walks out of the turbolift,down the hall and into sickbay::
: ::walks into Dr KAELYRES office::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: That would be the most likely explanation.
TinadollNyC: Hey Dr ..Whats going on...is it quiet today?
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: But then she'd ask why I need them and I don't wanna tell her so ::spins to see Tina and blinks::
TinadollNyC: Oops sorry i did not knock
: The door was open
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: So I noticed
TinadollNyC: I will be in my office..Um...if there is a situation
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: ::could have sworn it was closed:: Please rememeber to knock there are offten times when I am not alone in here
TinadollNyC: Sorry to bother you..::Sculks off::
Victor Andros
: So we can either explore the Potemkin to find out what made their dilithium disappear, or we can make contact with them...
TinadollNyC: :: I swear..I will never make a good impression and i will probally be stuck doing the crap work all Tour::
: ::sadly sits at desk::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: They might just tell us.
Victor Andros: If they know.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::thinks.. welll use to be before I started this and she was promoted.... trys to blow a stand of hair out of her face::
Cyanah Kaelyre: Histories have a way of preserving themselves.
Victor Andros: Very well, then.
Victor Andros: Take a team down to the surface.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Ensn Song> :::walks in with his hands over his nose:: 'Ello?
Cyanah Kaelyre: Sure you don't want to come along, sir? You seem interested, so I thought you might want a firsthand look?
Victor Andros: ::Looks at her and smiles:: Come, Commander, you know I get to stay up here while you go have all the fun.
TinadollNyC: ::is doing paperwork.::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: Ensn Song> ::has pez up his nose this time:: Doc?
TinadollNyC: I think we are running out of O blood if...::hears somthing::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: ::groans and heads out of her office, calling over her shoulder:: Tina you'll need to know about this
Cyanah Kaelyre: +Sickbay+ Kaelyre to sickbay.
TinadollNyC: ::walks out of her office Padd in hand::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: +Cy+ Go ahead Commander ::can't help but smile::
TinadollNyC: Whats it Dr Kaelyre? medical emergancy?
Victor Andros
: ::Sighs:: The benefits of rank.
Victor Andros: Chaos> Sir?
TinadollNyC: ::stands aside::
Victor Andros
: ::Shakes his head::
Cyanah Kaelyre: +Sara+ Doctor, bring another of your staff and meet me in TR1.
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::smiles at the Captain:: You sure?
TinadollNyC: ::Looks at the crewman::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: ::points to Ensn Song:: +Cy+ On our way
TinadollNyC: How did that get that up there?
: ::gets a triquater:: Wanna handle this one Doc?
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::pages a couple of security goons to come along::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::looks at Tina:: He's forever stuffing things up his nose but it looks like you'll have to catch the next one
TinadollNyC: <<yah Red Shirts!!!>>
: Next one what?
: ::grabs some tweezers and a hypospray::
: ::Scans his nose::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: You'll come with me on the AT ::looks over at Jenny:: Call Sage and have her come in since Tel's off..
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Jenny> You got it
TinadollNyC: Um away?
: team....??!?!?!?
: Um Do you think that wise? ma'am? I am not up to standerds as you said.. i might kill somthing!
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::walks to the TL::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Get a medical kit from store room, Ensign ::goes to her office takes off her coat and gets her own kit::
TinadollNyC: or Someone
: But BUT BUT!!!!!!!
: ::groans::
: ::her heart leaps out of her chest::
: ::Walks into her office::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: NOW Ensign we don't have all day
Victor Andros: ::Pulls up the dossier on the USS Potemkin::
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::enters TL:: TR1.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::waiting by sick bay doors::
TinadollNyC: I am a going on an AT.,,,,,yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaa::greabs medkit and runs out::
: ::runs to sick bay doors:
: ::and past the Doc
: Sorry......
: Where to?
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::exits the TL, enters the TR, and rummages through the AT closet in there::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: TR1 we're meeting Commander Kaelyre
scurrdi: ((hi im back))
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::heads to TR1 quickly::
scurrdi: ((where should i be?))
TinadollNyC: ::follows the Doc::
: <<in your office....Councling??>>
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::puts a phaser on her hip, remembering learning to actually use one seemingly so long ago::
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::and gets a sci-corder::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::Walks into the TR::
scurrdi: (( im not a councelor on this ship ))
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::smiles as her wife enters::
TinadollNyC: ::is very Nervous and fiddeling with her Med Kit strap::
: <<I know that i was being a Smart ass again :D>>
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: ::smiles back:: So what are we about to get into?
scurrdi: ::sits at his station on the bridge, doing something important and busy::
Cyanah Kaelyre: There are two old abandoned ships in orbit here, one Klingon, one starfleet. There are two settlements on the surface. One Klingon, one mostly human.
Victor Andros: Chaos> ::Allows himself to be relieved::
Cyanah Kaelyre: Goons> ::step up on the pads::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::looks surprised:: A Klingon settlement? That's odd.. ::steps into the pad::
TinadollNyC: ::has a mini-convo with a nervous Redshirt::
: ::Steps onto pad also::
: Red shirt> First time?
: Yeah
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: No need to be nervous, Ensign. I nearly died after my first away team.
Cyanah Kaelyre: I think they're decendants of the crews of the two vessels, which are around 150 years old.
Victor Andros: <<LOL!>>
TinadollNyC: Red Shirt> Remember to duck
: ((lol))
TinadollNyC: I am not scared
Cyanah Kaelyre
: Hey, I did too, come to think of it.
Cdr Michael Hill has entered the room.
TinadollNyC: Just warry of a person i might kill
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::to the TC:: Energize.
scurrdi: Captain is there is anything in particular on this planet that we should look for?
Victor Andros: Captain Heather Davis...
Dr Sara Kaelyre: I didn't say you were but your projecting your nervousness ::rubs her temples::
Victor Andros: Interesting.
Victor Andros: Hm? The away team is beaming down to the surface.
TinadollNyC: With all do respect,dont think so
: ::smiles ::
: Aye sir, I'll keep an eye on them.
Victor Andros: Oh, I was referring to the Potemkin.
Cyanah Kaelyre: ACTION> The AT Shimmers down, near the human settlement. (use @)
scurrdi: the Potemkin sir?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @::pulls out the sci-corder and scans::
Victor Andros: That's the Constitution-class vessel that's in orbit over there.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @Are you attepting to tell me what I'm sensing and what I'm not senseing Ensign?
scurrdi: Ahh I see, and why are they here sir, if I may ask?
TinadollNyC: @ Just telling you, you might be misreading :::starts scanning for life forms::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: @This way.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::pulls out her medical tricorder and opens it::
TinadollNyC: @ I am reading hostility........Are you nervous?
Victor Andros
: Action> The settlement is rather motely. The buildings are made of worked metal, stone, and other bits from nature.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @Ensign, please.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @::walks with the AT to the settlement::
TinadollNyC: @ i can see tht vane in the middle of your forhead,,,sorry i will shut up now
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: @::sets her jaw and walks next to Cy::
TinadollNyC: ::she needs Advil? Sleep? Midol?::
: ::all three?::
Victor Andros
: @::A guy in an old Starfleet security uniform, stitched together with some sort of cloth, approaches the AT, phaser in hand::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: (All of the above. lol)
TinadollNyC: (again?!!!LOL))
: @ Oh crap!
Cyanah Kaelyre
: (Just ask her wife. :D )
Dr Sara Kaelyre: (HEY!)
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Hello!
Victor Andros: @Random Security Dude> Who are you?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ I am Commander Cyanah Kaelyre of the USS Banshee, Starfleet.
TinadollNyC: ((I feel the hormones in the air!!))
Victor Andros
: @RSD2> ::Walks up next to his buddy::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::looks up at the settlement:: It looks like these buildings have been here a while. How did we not know there were people here?
TinadollNyC: @ ::trys to stay behind them::
Victor Andros
: @RSD> ::Smiles:: Excellent.
TinadollNyC: << Question..Do i have a phasor?>>
Cyanah Kaelyre
: <<No>>
Victor Andros: @RSD2> They're here to save us!
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @Save you?
Victor Andros: @RSD> Hush, don't start with that.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Are you decendants of the Potemkin's crew?
TinadollNyC: <<You sent me into hostile territory un armed>??
: ((whats why there is a security team with you))
Victor Andros: @RSD> Descendants? No.
TinadollNyC: @hey Boys (at red shirts) You mind keeping the eyes on the targets?
Victor Andros
: @RSD> Come on, I'll bring you to meet Captain Davis.
Cyanah Kaelyre: <<Look, if you thought SARA needed advil, sleep, and midol, you ain't seen nothin' yet until you get to me. :D >>
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::begins to scan the two men from where she's standing::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ ::arches an eyebrow::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Alright.
Victor Andros: Action> The two guys are in perfect health, aside from increased adrenaline.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: (::laughs:: Yeah she's the one who's had to live with Sara and did we mention they're both redheads? Nuff said. lol)
TinadollNyC: <<Please i sense thet damn hostility..I have no idea why there are TWO docters on the away team.. I am in the way AGAIN..Thats all i seem to be foing anyway!>>
Victor Andros
: @RSD 1&2> ::Leads the AT deeper into the settlement::
scurrdi: ::looks productive and important... actually just productive, continuing his scans on the area::
Victor Andros: How are they?
Cyanah Kaelyre: << Because these people may have needed medical attention?>>
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ How long have you been here?
scurrdi: :: so far so good, seems as though two other life forms are with them. other then that nothing new has gone on.
TinadollNyC: @::is standing around scanning the surroundings::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: @ ::looks up from the scans:: I have crew who'd wish they were that healthy
Victor Andros: @RSD2> About 65 years, give or take a couple. That's when we had to abandon ship and settle here with the damn Klingons.
Victor Andros: @RSD> Not really with them.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::blinks:: Did you say 65?
TinadollNyC: @ ::lets out a low whistle::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: @I didn't know there were still any Constitution classes still in service back then.
Victor Andros: @RSD> ::Swats his comrade on the arm:: Shut up, already, would you?
Victor Andros: @RSD> Let Captain Davis talk to them.
Victor Andros: @RSD2> ::Sucks his teeth::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @::her curiousity is running rampant::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::looks at her scans again and then up at the men:: How old are you?
Victor Andros: @RSD2> Dunno. We kinda lost count. Didn't seem that important anymore.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ How old were you when you crashed?
TinadollNyC: <<Lag?>>
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: (NA I think he's thinking)
TinadollNyC: (Ah)
Victor Andros
: @RSD2> 24.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::bits the inside of her lip, looks back at Tina:: Start running scans on the enviroment
scurrdi: ::looks up from a scan:: Captain, the Potemkin has no visible life signs nor is there life support functioning.
TinadollNyC: @ I have been doing that for the last minute ,Docter..Nothing out of the odinary.
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: @::looks at RSD2:: 65 years and you still look as if your in your mid 20s.. ::gets an odd look in her eyes:: How?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @It must have been longer than that. The last recorded contact from the Potemkin was in 2269.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::to Tina:: Let me know the moment there is..
TinadollNyC: @ Affirmative
: @ Everything ,.. is just..well...Old
: @::shrugs::
Victor Andros
: Action> As the AT explores, there is a crowd that gathers to escort them into the center of the settlement. None of them are elderly.
TinadollNyC: << I was talking about the surroundings being old>>
Cyanah Kaelyre
: @Over 110 years... and these people haven't aged... that'd be normal on Delos, but here?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::to Tina:: I have to know how these people have stopped ageing..
Victor Andros: <<I know. They are.>>
Cdr Michael Hill has left the room.
Victor Andros: @RSD2> Welcome to Fort Hope.
scurrdi: Captain, should we send an away team to investigate the USS Potemkin?
Victor Andros: We'll ascertain that after Commander Kaelyre returns.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ Fort Hope?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Thank you.
scurrdi: ::nods:: aye sir
Victor Andros: @RSD> Yes, this is the nearest thing to cilivization we have on Perdition.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::looking around at the people:: This is amazing
Victor Andros: @RSD 1&2> ::Head in the direction of the second largest builiding in the settlement::
Cyanah Kaelyre: Captain Davis... is that Captain Heather Davis?
Victor Andros: @RSD> The one and only.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @I read about her in the Academy.
Victor Andros: @RSD> Really?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ ::slips back to talk to Tina:: Take as may samples of what ever you can get to..
Victor Andros: @::A young woman, dressed entirely in homespun clothing, runs up to the group::
TinadollNyC: @Okey Dokey
Victor Andros
: @RW> Is it true? Are you here to kill the Klingons?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::biting hard on her lower lip as she scans the people::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ We're not here to kill anyone.
Victor Andros: @RW> ::backs away in horror::
TinadollNyC: @::picks up some rock and soil samples::
Victor Andros
: @RSD> Sandy, we're taking them to meet with Captain Davis. You'll just have to wait your turn.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ Um you guys have been out of the loop a while. We're allies with the Klingons now
Victor Andros: @Sandy> ::is alternately pouty and furious::
Victor Andros: Action> Everybody stops moving and looks at Sara.
TinadollNyC: @::cept Christina who is scanning ....::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: @ What?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ You'll have plenty of time to catch up... come on, I want to meet Captain Davis. ::Tries to cover::
Victor Andros: <<Everybody meaning all the NPCs>>
Victor Andros: @RSD1> Indeed, let's go.
TinadollNyC: <<yeah ok>>
Victor Andros
: @RSD 1 & 2> ::Hurries the AT into the building::
TinadollNyC: @:: collects a peice of Metal sample and puts it in another vile::
Victor Andros
: @RSD2> This is our headquarters. ::Gestures to all sorts of medieval weaponry on the walls::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @:;watches Tina and nods appovingly::
TinadollNyC: @::smiles::
Victor Andros
: @RSD> I'll go get the Captain.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::points to something on the wall:: Dude my mom has one of those in her office! She teaches history at the academy
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ ::nods and smiles::
Victor Andros: @RSD> ::Hurries upstairs::
Victor Andros: @RSD2> Yeah, they are old. They were here when we got here, thank God.
scurrdi: ::reads the scanners:: Captain they have entered the settlement
Dr Sara Kaelyre: (::laughs:: She's losing it. Sara's turning into a valley girl. lol)
Victor Andros: Good. Are they okay?
scurrdi: So far, they are all there. Alot of life forms are around them though.
Victor Andros: Well, as long as they're not getting shot at, that's good.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ So that would explain the ruins.
TinadollNyC: ((well thats a change of pace))
: @Shall i take a digital image of that?
: Yeah, nothing of that sort yet.
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::Walks down the short staircase, not looking a day over the picture in the historical file::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::nods at Tina::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ Unbelievable
TinadollNyC: <<is that a yes?!>>
Victor Andros
: @Davis> Welcome, fellow officers, to Fort Hope HQ.
TinadollNyC: @::is in shock:::: Takes a picture::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: @ ::smiles:: I'm Commander Cyanah Kaelyre of the USS Banshee. It's an honor to meet you, Captain.
Victor Andros: @The pleasure is all mine, Commander. I am Captain Heather Davis, formerly of the USS Potemkin.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::scans towards Davis::
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::Walks towards Cy and extends a hand::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::wonders if she could get one of them up to her lab for a completle work up::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ ::takes her hand and shakes it, the custom still foreign to her::
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::Shakes Cyanah's hand vigorously::
TinadollNyC: @ ::Takes some digital images and puts her camera away,out of respect::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: @ ::has her hand shaked::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ You've been here over 110 years, Captain. We're understandably curious.
Victor Andros: @Davis> I can understand that. I assume you have many questions?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::thinks that was unstatement but then agian Cy has no idea she's been trying to slow her own ageing::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ Yes Captain we do
Victor Andros: @Davis> Very well, come upstairs with me and I shall talk with you in private.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Thank you, Captain.
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::Walks upstairs::
scurrdi: Captain I'm getting a very odd lifeform reading...
Victor Andros: That being?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ ::follows:: This is amazing, Capatin. Your crew, they don't seem to have aged at all
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ ::follows:
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::Gestures to crude wooden chairs:: Please, have a seat.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::sits::
scurrdi: Hmm... ::taps the console a few times:: No, it seems I was just reading the data wrong.
Victor Andros: Well, what is it, anyways?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @::sits:: So, Captain Davis.. what is the story of this place and your crew?
Victor Andros: @Davis> I cannot explain the effects of ageing, or, rather, lack thereof.
scurrdi: Well it looks like they've moved into a building, thats my guess at least.
Victor Andros: Your "guess," ensign?
scurrdi: Its nothing modern though, the data signatures dont match up with any currently used materials. I'm going to search through the history records to see I can find out what it is.
TinadollNyC: @::still scanning::
Dr Sara Kaelyre
: @ Your science scans didn't show anything? Enviromental perhaps?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::a little to eger to find out about this::
Victor Andros: @Davis> We were dispatched here to investigate a missing survey crew. We found the accursed Klingons in orbit, but they would not talk to us.
Victor Andros: @Davis> Then, our dilithium crystals shattered, no doubt due to some beam weapon of theirs.
Victor Andros: @Davis, with only backup power, we were forced to beam down here and set up shop.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Their crystals were likely shattered as well...
Victor Andros: @Davis> After about two days here, the Klingons attacked with their bat'leths. We soon found out our phasers did not work.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ :;wonders if the Klingons aren't aging::
Victor Andros: @Davis> We used the ancient weapons we found here against them and drove them back. We built, but have not been able to eliminate them.
scurrdi: Captain, they are within the human settlement and now I'm sure they are within a building of some sort. Nothing out of the ordinary, just some of the materials that they used to create the structure were obviously from the planet.
Victor Andros: Understood.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @How long were you here before your crystals shattered?
Victor Andros: @Davis> Not long, only a few hours or so.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ ::stands:: +Andros+ Kaelyre to Captain Andros.
Victor Andros: Finally. +Cy+ Andros here, go ahead.
scurrdi: ::listens, assuming he can of course::
Victor Andros: <<You can.>>
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ Has what ever it is that's slowed your aging, has it caused any health problems?
Victor Andros: @Davis> No, not exactly.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Pardon me, Captain.
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::nods::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ +A+ Sir, we've made contact with the crew of the Potemkin.
Victor Andros: +Cy+ Excuse me, with whom?
TinadollNyC: <<GTG soon>>
: ::arches an eyebrow:: They should all be dead... at least by normal human standards.
Victor Andros: ::nods at Oridian::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ +A+ The crew of the Potemkin. Something has prevented them from aging. I'm standing next to Captain Davis.
scurrdi: ::thinks to himself that he should ask Cy to take pictures, but refrains::
Victor Andros: +Cy+ impossible.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ So everything has remained normal? health wise.. illnesses? Birth rates> Death?
Victor Andros: @Davis> We have not had the time to worry about newborns, however, death... has proved avoidable.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ +A+ That may be, but she's here, in the flesh, and looks exactly as she did in the history classes at the Academy.
scurrdi: Sir with your permission I am beginning a full and complete diagnostic of the planet and logging every single piece of data I discover.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ +A+ Sir, my more pressing concern is for the Banshee.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ natural deaths or from comabt?
Victor Andros: +cy+ Can you arrange a meeting up here?
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::ignores the question:: Commander, may I meet with your captain?
Victor Andros: ::nods at Oridian again::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Of course, Captain.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Would you like to come to the Banshee?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ :;walks over to Tina:: What do you have so far?
Victor Andros: @Davis> That is acceptable.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ One moment.
TinadollNyC: @ Well i have several images of the surface and the dwellings..Some metal allow,rock,earth,ans straw samples and some drinkin water.
: ::turns to his console and begins a full scan on the planet, making sure to cover every piece of information and every detail possible:: Computer, record and store all information from the helm and operations console.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ ::to Davis:: Perhaps it would also be possable to get a medical work up on you and perhaps another?
TinadollNyC: @ Whatever is making them not age,it has to be here
Cyanah Kaelyre
: @ +A+ Captain Davis will be coming up with us. However, I'm concerned for the Banshee. She reports that the Potemkn was only in orbit for a few hours before her dilithium shattered, forcing them down here.
Victor Andros: @Davis> I'm afraid I do not have the time for that at the present.
Victor Andros: +Cy+ Understood. I will ensure that engineering in notified.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::to Tina:: get a food sample as well, Ensign.. Good Job
Victor Andros: <<in=is>>
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::to Davis:: It's been 110 years, Captain, seems you have all the time in the world
scurrdi: ::while the scan is running Oridian walks to another console and begins and shipwide scan to ensure that power is under control:: Sir should I move us to a higher orbit?
Victor Andros: @Davis> ::Smiles indulgently at Sara:: I didn't get your name?
TinadollNyC: @ Thank you Ma;am:: Asks dwelling owner for an exotic fruit that is on the table and some tubars
Victor Andros
: ::Shakes his head::
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Captain, are you ready to come up with us?
Victor Andros: @Davis> I am.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @ Lt. Commander Sara Kaelyre. Banshee's Chief Medical Officer
Victor Andros: @Davis> A pleasure, Doctor.
TinadollNyC: @ Dwelling owner> Of course...! I am glad to share with Visitors
: ::returns to his main station and continues the scan::
TinadollNyC: @::smiles::
Victor Andros
: @Davis> Is everything in order, Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ Aye, Captain.
Cyanah Kaelyre: @ +Banshee+ Six to beam up.
Dr Sara Kaelyre: @::smiles back.. thinks of ways to get what she needs from them::
Victor Andros: Action> The AT plus Captain Davis beam aboard.
TinadollNyC: @::puts samples in case before being beamed abourd::
: +Cy+ Aye Commander, beaming up now.
Victor Andros: ++END SIM++
Victor Andros: ++END SIM++
Victor Andros: ++END SIM++
scurrdi: ((little late))
TinadollNyC: <<DUH>>
: hello?
Dr Sara Kaelyre: Hi :-D
Cyanah Kaelyre: TWEEEEEET
scurrdi: ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre: ::AA::
TinadollNyC: ::AA::
Victor Andros
: Excellent sim, everybody.
Victor Andros: Thank you all for coming.
TinadollNyC: Gracias
Victor Andros
: De nada.
Victor Andros: Commander?