<USS Banshee> CONGRATS and... I'M BACK. sorta

  • From: "We Are Borg" <queen_of_borg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:37:44 -0800

a little late, but... CONGRATULATIONS SARA! lol. now you're all wondering who on earth this is........ ;) have fun guys! oh and everyone download yahoo instant messenger... that seems to be all this computer has... so until i get my own i may be using just yahoo... my sn is telpinaro. pass the word along!

~Kitty

From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: <USS Banshee> Administrative stuff. Read!!
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:58:02 -0800 (PST)

Alright, first off, for those of you who don't know there has been a server change for all the CPA websites. Vice Admiral Sankoh took advantage of this to trim down the names of various websites, including the Banshee's. The website is now "banshee.orbitalsunrise.net". The old 'site will still be active until March 10th, but everyone should update their bookmarks accordingly ASAP.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know "Back in the Saddle" by Sara and Stephanie Crusher won the Log of the Month award, so if you haven't already, send your congratulations along to Sara!

There is something else I wanted to bug you all about, but I can't remember now. Oh well. Keep them logs comin'! See everyone Thursday on Banshee, where the hormones rage and the BBQ is always hot!

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee