<USS Banshee> Announcements & stuff

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:37:09 -0800 (PST)

Okay, first off, I would like to announce that Lieutenant Joshua Asper won the
Log of the Month for February with "In the Meaning of Dreams, Chapter 7."
Congratulations, Josh!

I am telling you all this, because there is a chance I may not make it to the
sim tonight. I am going to see a play starting at 8 ET, so I may or may not
make it home in time. Barring all else, I'll come up to the computer lab at
school, they'll just kick me out at 11 PM (when the sim is supposed to end, but
that's besides the point).

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee

Do you Yahoo!?