<USS Banshee> A Time to Talk

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <GroundZero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:41:30 -0700

Dear Banshee Crewpeople,

It has recently come to my attention that I may have said or done
things that have portrayed me to be against the thought or acts of
homosexuality.  I apologize to those that were offended by anything
that I've said.

First, I would like to state that I'm not homophobic and I support
everyone's choice to do, say, and be with whoever they want to be.
If I say anything that sounds durogatory or rude, please, let me know
that it has bothered you.  I would like to apologize to you privately
and personally for I never meant any disrespect.

I fully support playing your character, or your rea life, in any way
your choose.  And as far as that goes regarding the recently written
logs, they've all been excellent and have drawn my attention into
them.  Congratulations to Sara and Cyanah for their winning of Log of
the Month.  'A New Light' was well-written and ever interesting.

Apologizing has helped me to realize that I should watch what I say.
If I do offend you, again please, let me know that I have done so.  I
don't want people getting the wrong impression on my feelings.

I apologize again with my utmost sincerity,
- Lieutenant Josh Asper
AKA - Brad.