<USS Atlantis> What's new with me

  • From: "T'Kirr of Vulcan" <tkirr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:22:10 -0700

I have good news!  I am now officially employed -- that doesn't mean much concerning my attendance, except for possibly the next two weeks.  I'll be working on day shift at first to learn the ropes, and then I'll switch to my permanent nightshift.  I chose that shift for two reasons, the first being so that my shift would roughly match my boyfriend's, and the second being so that I will never miss an Atlantis =D

Just thought I'd fill you all in!

Lieutenant JG T'Kirr
Assistant Science Officer, USS Atlantis, CPA