<USS Atlantis> Summer madness

  • From: Michael Burrows <mj_burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 21:03:32 -0400

I'll be forced to take a leave of absence from simming for a while as I
am going to Africa until the 25th of August and two days travel to
Nevada for  the 'Burning Man' madness in the desert for a week. After
that I travel once again to California for a week or two.

Apologies. However, in all fairness, it's you Americans who are ensuring
that I remain on the road and gainfully employed thus causing me to be
absent from simming, home and a thankfully so-far understanding g/f.

Until then, keep well and try and keep your collective hormones in
check.

Jonathan